The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((I says something to mark dis thread. Ta da! I now get da notifications!))

((Yeah, Ben has an issue with dead people that he can't eat.))

((Marketing my good boy, marketing... I dunno, just sayin.))

((We should kidnap a notable person soon. Also, Alrasian construction is going extremely slowly. So maybe come by and help build.))

(( a question to Ben, could i be a member of it im making a VA for Tailion, the mvoe to Asulon screwed him up, and with him leading Kelasto, i cna head Kelasto if its accepted, caryr out some contrqacts but i cna supply armor and weponry for the guild, again this all lies on it being accepted if not then ill join jsut full on regular member ))

(( to clairfy the above: i want to join Tailion will soon have a VA, the move screwed his head of bad, he can help bye supplying goods becuase he will lead Kelasto if the charter is accepted, he can kill with a bow or a sword, 100 swords,and 100 bow, atleast it was it may have broken my stats kept rolling back when i was on, ill fill out an app after my VA is accepted, witch may be awile cuase i suck at all forms of writing ))

((Sirbubbley if you get accepted on your Va, we will be happy to review your DB application.))

((Tip: Remember to spell everything correctly and in the right order. You may have a tiny issue with pressing the keys correctly. (Jsut) Remember to type it correctly (Just), That is all))