The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

looks like we start a new, just posting to show that im still in

Name ((MC)): emo6000

Name ((IG)):Kar Athri

Real Life Age: 14

(sub)Race:Dark Elf

Combat experience: Bandit raids, attempted to protect my self, didn't end well..

Would you consider being a spy?: If needed, I can spy on people, even though it wouldn't be my preferred job.

Past military experience: none.

Past criminal experience: none.

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): Miner.

Useful, Non-military Skills: Good stealth, I can persuade people, befriend people, lead people, basically manipulate people.

What have you heard of us IC? I have a friend with the mc name Terinon who claims to be a part of the Dark Brotherhood, also i know Delthor Alzorth.

What have you heard of us OOC? your posts in the forums.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Initiate a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 26

Axe mastery: 2

Archery: 0

Wrestling: 0

Preferred weapon: Sword

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38991-unread-kar-athris-villain-app/

-not approved yet

Are you wanted in any countries?: No.

Why do you want to join?: Because it is Kar Athri's ambition to become an assassin.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is when you do something without giving someone time to react or just assuming you succeeded, eg if i were to go "Kar Athri stabs the man in the chest, killing him." that would be powergaming, what i should say is "Kar Athri attempts to stab the man, hoping it will kill him."

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? No, if that is your wish.

"Legal" stuff:

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. No, I would not tell people that I am a part of the Dark Brotherhood and I would not give information.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath. Yes.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Yes.

Application for DB.

Define Power gaming again for me please.

You will also need to level out one of your skills to 40, to pass Initiate.

Also, get the Villain Application accepted.

Double Posting but, Emo6000 I found your power gaming answer, just a bit lacking in what PowerGaming is. Get that right and your accepted. Once! Your Villain application is also accepted.

Define Power gaming again for me please.

You will also need to level out one of your skills to 40, to pass Initiate.

Also, get the Villain Application accepted.

powergaming is a style of playing games with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal.

I am currently working on getting my swordsmanship up.

I am waiting for a gm to accept/refuse my app so i cant do much there.

Emo6000.... I'm giving you one more chance to define Powergaming, otherwise your denied, and please this time.

I want PowerGaming as of LotC.

Oh and yes, the stuff you copied and pasted from Wikipedia is wrong do not do that again otherwise you are denied. Not happy about that. I want PowerGaming as of LotC, you were pretty much there, but just not. Define it again, not copied and pasted!

Last chance.

Powergaming is preforming an action and forcing it upon someone without giving them a chance to rp it. for example, if i were to say "Kar Athri stabs you with his sword and kills you." it would not give the other player time to defend or react, I need to have the possibility that I dont succeed or the other person blocks me. I hope that is good enough.

I might think of joining this guild, if my villain application get's accepted ^^, but if I do decide to have a crack at your application (heard it's quite hard :? ) and get in, be warned, my character is abit...different...

Name ((MC)): Idioticozzy

Name ((IG)): Thomas_Tidworth, or, when I am feeling mysterious, The_Jester.

Real Life Age: 14

(sub)Race: Northerner.

Combat experience: For my old character: Ranger, Knight, and overall protecter of Oren. for my new Character, nothing because I have not started him yet, it sort of depends on the villain application being accepted.

Would you consider being a spy?: My new character prefers violance, but, if it pleases you, he will begrudgingly accept the mission of espionage.

Past military experience: Ranger of Oren, Knight of Oren.

Past criminal experience: None.

Current Occupation: Since I am still on my old character, I am a wanderer, Also, a part of the old Knights of Oren. Well, the surviving ones...

Useful, Non-military Skills: My new character is quite the trickster, and very cunning, and if not in his 'work clothes' he will seem to be a nice young lad.

What have you heard of us IC?: Well, my new character, nothing, my old character, has heard some bits and bobs from the Renatus guard.

What have you heard of us OOC? Your posts, your people signatures which clearly state that you are recruiting, and of your general awsomeness.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Initiate a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 43

Axe mastery: 4

Archery: 41

Wrestling: 2

Preferred weapon: Sword or Bow.

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/39151-idioticozzys-villain-application-the-jester-unread/

-not approved yet

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not yet. :P

Why do you want to join?: Because Thomas thinks that this path will help him on his path, and he thinks that he could help the dark brotherhoods path too.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming means that the player doing it thinks that he is 'invincible' somewhat, and cheats by doing things in Role play that others would and could not do. for instance, one can't break the chains of manacles by pulling them apart, but if a player was powergaming, he would somehow bite through the cast Iron and run away free while avoiding all the attempts of the guards grabbing him.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? Never, only if you would order me too.

"Legal" stuff:

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. Definetly not, never, unless you tell me too do otherewise.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Indeed.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath. Yes I do.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Of course!