The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((-snip- ))

((That was actually pretty fun to read.))

((all i have to do now is write the VA and send it in, then i can make my DB app but its ify when ill be on cuase borrowed internet is starting to suck bad, also when im doing the various contracts can i sue cover names? and i already made the skin to about how i want it, becuase of tailion's glowing eyes i have the eyes under shadow of the hood hope thats cool))

((If I'm honest Tailon, I don't see why you'd join the guild you loathe. Especially when you also hate me in RP and I hate you. Impress me with a VA though, I might reconsider.

And, for the love of all things puppylike do NOT PM me a link.))

((I'm going undercover as an enthusiastic and incredibly annoying undead pumpkin seller. Anywho, it should provide good money for us, as I have two money-making rules that my fans, or soon to be, must follow.

- Lookings free, but touchings gonna cost you

- I'm not taking my clothes off in front of an F2 key unless you pay me

This should be splendidly fun.))

((I'm going undercover as an enthusiastic and incredibly annoying undead pumpkin seller. Anywho, it should provide good money for us, as I have two money-making rules that my fans, or soon to be, must follow.

- Lookings free, but touchings gonna cost you

- I'm not taking my clothes off in front of an F2 key unless you pay me

This should be splendidly fun.))

((Name your price.))

Name ((MC)): PunkyF00l

Name ((IG)): John Darcy

Real Life Age: 15

(sub)Race: Human

Combat experience: Very good archer, also good with swords.

Would you consider being a spy?: Sure, no problem. I will do everything you demand from me.

Past military experience: None

Past criminal experience: None

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): Adventurer/hunter.

Useful, Non-military Skills: I'm a very good speaker, and I can manipulate people.

What have you heard of us IC? Nothing

What have you heard of us OOC? Nothing

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Initiate a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 20

Axemastery: 0

Archery: 46

Wrestling: 0

Preferred weapon: Bow

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): I haven't got it, it got deleted.

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not yet.

Why do you want to join?: I love the Dark Brotherhood, I love darkness and I love spies.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Trying to get be the best in a game and to get all the power, without thinking about roleplaying, storyline,...

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? No, except when asked from me.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

No, unless you ever ask it from me.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes, I do.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

Yes, I do completely.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Only when asked.

((Name your price.))

((Those aren't my rules by the way, their my sisters rules when she's picking up guys on the cor- nevermind.

Just kidding XD, my mother would kill her. She is a notorious Boston Pizza front counter mint thief though, so watch out.))

Name ((MC)): PunkyF00l

Name ((IG)): John Darcy

Real Life Age: 15

(sub)Race: Human

Combat experience: Very good archer, also good with swords.

Would you consider being a spy?: Sure, no problem. I will do everything you demand from me.

Past military experience: None

Past criminal experience: None

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): Adventurer/hunter.

Useful, Non-military Skills: I'm a very good speaker, and I can manipulate people.

What have you heard of us IC? Nothing

What have you heard of us OOC? Nothing

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Initiate a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 20

Axemastery: 0

Archery: 46

Wrestling: 0

Preferred weapon: Bow

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): I haven't got it, it got deleted.

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not yet.

Why do you want to join?: I love the Dark Brotherhood, I love darkness and I love spies.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Trying to get be the best in a game and to get all the power, without thinking about roleplaying, storyline,...

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? No, except when asked from me.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

No, unless you ever ask it from me.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes, I do.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

Yes, I do completely.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Only when asked.

Denied, it's very lacking and you have no Villain Application.

((This isn't a guild where the application is easy like some guilds... Remake it and impress us, then we will re-think the discussion made.))

((Be warned, what you are about to see may scar you for life.....LIFE))

LrbpH.png

((Be warned, what you are about to see may scar you for life.....LIFE))

LrbpH.png

(( that better not be your permanent new character skin... your other one is WAAAAY better.))

((I got us a relatively big job, pm me for details))