The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Name: Zelkk Kard

MC Name: Zelkk

Race: Human

Profession: Woodchoppin, Blacksmith, Cleric of Aeriel and Hrithgar

Highest Skill Level/Skill: Woodchopping 72

Relation to the family: Mah brother died for a long time ago. I trid to save him but the undeds knocked me down to the floor. When I wake up he where laying at the floor begging for someone to kill him. He were suffering. It were a hurrible pain to see my own brother suffering of the pain and begging to die, he were all I had left. I took my brothers head and puched it to my chest so he could feel calm. But my try to save my brother failed. He died in my arms while I'm were crying and screaming for someone to help. After that day I have never been the same person. Everyday I'm thinking on him- It's hard to live without a person that meant the world to you, I promise you... One thing my brother were keep saying the days before his horrible death were that someday you will live without me, and when that day happens please take care of you and find help in a group. Now after years of loneliness I'm trying to do as my brother told me, find a new home and live with them as they were my real family. I really hope this guild of lovely people can help me come back to the world. Without a family I can't survive..

Sirbubbley, your application was great! But then I scrolled even further down to realize you don't have a villain application, I would accept you right now but as your haven't got an accepted Villain Application I'm going to have to deny you, It's a shame you would have been great. Perhaps when your accepted re-post this application.

Application.

Hello there Wellhurst Zelkk', I'm going to have to deny you as you haven't used the correct application format, please re-do your application again with the correct format. Another reason you have been denied is because I'm guessing your don't have an approved Villain Application, please come back again when you have these things stated in this topic.

((I can safely say that killing ____ ______ is going to be relatively easy. The city is extremely undefended, and their "keep" is in terrible condition. Not to mention most nations are trying to destroy them anyway.))

((I can safely say that killing ____ ______ is going to be relatively easy. The city is extremely undefended, and their "keep" is in terrible condition. Not to mention most nations are trying to destroy them anyway.))

My character will be returning to his "dark side" for cookies after an encounter with a certain character. As of right now I'm still goody-two-shoes ^_^

I hope I get to help with this

My character will be returning to his "dark side" for cookies after an encounter with a certain character. As of right now I'm still goody-two-shoes ^_^I hope I get to help with this

(((Better yet, their country will be even more weakened after this war))

((So wait, are you back now John? I miss your humor, and blacksmith skills. Anywho, Cael is somewhat cannibal now, he might need a butcher ^^))

As of now I am bored, anyone got any stuff for me?))

((So wait, are you back now John? I miss your humor, and blacksmith skills. Anywho, Cael is somewhat cannibal now, he might need a butcher ^^))

((I was always here. :P Just needed some leather armor and some supplies and I'll get cracking on it XD))

((As soon as this war is over, we should assemble a quick group to take care of that 5000 minas contract. I would like to be part of this group as I'm the one who got it, and the contractee personally requested it of me. Who knows, maybe she didn't know about us at all, but I may as well bring something like this to the guild as a whole to help keep us busy.))

((I too have a contract. If someone would claim it it'd be great. Unfortunantly, I need more than one person to claim it.

If it isn't claimed, I'll make you do it. And you won't recieve the normal cut.))

((alright Jex thanks i jsut read the stuff about cant accept until approved VA 8D, thanks i spent 1 month wiritng my VA ( sadface,jpg) and it was easy to do the DB app after the VA one, hopefully my VA gets accepted soon, but i wont be able to get on server til maybe even this summer if the borrowed internet at home dont get better, sadly we cant afford the internet in this are ( $50 a month for basic dial up ) so it may be awile before i can do any contracts ocne accepted ))

[[Yeah erm....Merrigan turned me into a golem while I was in a weakened state.

Woohoo.....no free will. I don't know if I can help :angry: ]]

[[Yeah erm....Merrigan turned me into a golem while I was in a weakened state.

Woohoo.....no free will. I don't know if I can help :angry: ]]

(( LOLOLOL, just when I was about to tell you that my dark side was healed TROLOLOLOLOL))