The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((PM shift about it, I did it, he answered within the day :D ))

((I have, he told me it was fixed. It wasn't. :\ I'm slowly losing faith despite my wishing for the contrary to be true.))

Name ((MC)):

ComradeRenzbro

Name ((IG)):

Renzbro_Amenian

+1 from me, good app. You still need 2 more up votes though

((Banana also +1 the app. Why I'm doing it for him, I think it's a stupid issue but he can't post. Anyway, +1 from banana.

((I don't think he is, he was on TS, but if it means anything at all from Myself (Which I don't think it does :P) +1 for Renzbro, good app.))

((I don't think he is, he was on TS, but if it means anything at all from Myself (Which I don't think it does :P) +1 for Renzbro, good app.))

Only accepted brothers can +1 and Banana told me he couldn't post due to a ban or something. It was crap, whatever it was.

((have you guys thought of making a free forum dedicated to the DB? Just saying, it could be a nice idea.))

[[iNTERNET IS A PAIN IN THE ***** ASS!!!!! I'm at a friends house right now...I could get in game, but I don't see the point. Just assume I'm out traveling in the wilds for enlightenment. I'll be back soon.]]

[[somebody /tell Pj07 if you can IG, to tell her of my internet issues. It would be greatly appreciated.]]

((have you guys thought of making a free forum dedicated to the DB? Just saying, it could be a nice idea.))

Know any ones that are any good? Hosting sites, I mean.

[[somebody /tell Pj07 if you can IG, to tell her of my internet issues. It would be greatly appreciated.]]

we'll work on a temp sanctuary while we wait.

(( Ill tell her. ))

[[please do /tell Pj07, she's Lily, Cael's romantic partner. Tell her I'll be back soon. Also that I'm sorry I didn't get the screenshots for the ban report emailed to her.

On the note of a temp sanctuary, I have a few plans for redstone usage in the graveyard one, so don't be messing up that graveyard.]]