The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((I wouldn't mine having a son, I always wanted one.))

((I got dibs, I'll feed the thing stacks if cookies.))

((I might kill Letholdus off soon for rp reasons not concerning DB id love for one of you to come to my new guy since he will be letholdus' son ))

((What about a Dwarf baby? :)))

((Ayron, you're accepted. If you choose to accept this offer you will automatically be ranked as an initiate and your career with the Brotherhood will have officially begun. Contact Bannana for more information. ))

EDIT: (( And I'm doing this despite the fact that I can't stand bronies. So if you start a ooc conversation regarding them, I will end you. Oocly, of course.))

[This may be counted as trolling, but I must do this. I do not care if I get a warning.]

tumblr_lgurkavRoG1qegxep.gif

((Okay now,keep the OOC down. If you were interested in the offer then you should of sent him a PM...

And, I am deeply offended fatty :P))

((Ok everyone, I've stressed the fact enough, get Skype, do not post until you have Skype, seriously, or I'll slap you IG'ly and OOC'ly!))

[[Ah, my friends...how I miss you all. Still waiting for my dad to switch internet providers, it's getting to be a pain (especially as March Break is coming up, I want that week with you guys, the Red Rose holiday, hope Lily isn't mad at me -.-, the fact that I have perfected a design for our council room under the graveyard, and that I've already put 45+ hours into Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning...).

I hope everything is going well.

On another note, we did at one point have a child living with the Dark Brotherhood, my adopted son in Aegis, but he was kidnapped, and I died. Me and Lily might...I dunno, I'll talk to her when I get back.

If I could get regular guild updates via pm on the forums, I would appreciate it, so that I don't have to skim this thread every time I get on at school.

OOOH, so I drew my character, Cael'Que, and I'll upload the image when I have internet at home again. It turned out amazing.

Miss you all, I hate being away.

P.S. The layout of the council seats is as follows.

Relok'Oth

Fatwampa____________Cael'Que

Regaki______________________________Delthor

Extra____________________________________________Extra

Our chairs are overlooking a circular room (a la Organization XIII on Kingdom Hearts), people comintg into the room stand on a trap door to address us, there are fences around them to prevent escape, we can enter through the front as well, then go to a locked door to get to the area with the ladders (going up to to the chairs), and there is a switch by Reloks chair that let's him open the trap door (some annoying redstone wireing going from the top to the bottom), dropping the person 35 blocks. There was lava originally,. but then we can't get the items. It's a pretty awesome room. The lighting is a glass ceiling with water above it, and then glowstone above that.

Once again, miss you all, and...hopefully see you all soon.]]

First floor, more or less, completed! Well, the walls anyways. Most of the rooms are empty but that doesn't mean you can use them as sleeping quarters. Temporarily, maybe. Permanently, absolutely not. Me and Delthor are plotting out future quarters so don't feel the need to make one for yourself.

((Jex! I thought you were dead! It's good to hear from ya! I apparently now have a son! :3, Circle table? Your a mad man! Circles are not able to be made in minecraft, you make on and a atoms split, but, I like this idea, you'll love the new base :D I cannot wait to you get back!))

I'll answer the questions IC if that's alright.

Name ((MC)): Cyndikate

Name ((IG)): Ahri

Real Life Age: 22

(sub)Race: High Elf

Combat experience: I’ve been trained in swordfighting, archery, and unarmed combat since I was a young girl.

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

Anri has been trained in assassination since she was a child. The first person she killed was her heartless stepmother, who treated her poorly, and never cared for her because she wasn't her blood. That was when her life as an assassin began. The more lives she took, the less remorseful she became. It didn't matter who she killed, as long as she followed orders. Her feelings never mattered, as long as she served her purpose. To Anri, no one can be trusted, friends are useless, and people live only for themselves. Her master, who she called, "Uncle" always reminded her of her purpose: She is only a tool.

When her master was murdered, Anri didnt cry, as much as she would like to. She lost the man who saved her life, lost the man who took her in as his own. She applied what she was taught to do, survive. She took what was necessary for her survival and set out on her own in Asulon. She never stopped remembering what Uncle always said to her, "She only exists as a tool to be used for one's own gain."

Anri's only goal was to validate her own existence, and her own purpose. She only desires to be wanted, and to be useful. She seeks someone who is willing to take her in.

When around people, Anri is distrustful. And it will take a bit of work to gain her trust. She usually does not speak unless spoken to. She's sometimes avoidant around strangers. If one invades her personal space, she will take it as a threat, and will back away, or warn him or her to back away when it's excessive.

She is also incredibly loyal to those she loves and trusts. She never goes back on her word. Her loyalty will come to the point where she will protect them with her lives.

Unless under orders, Anri tends to avoid conflict unless necessary.

Would you consider being a spy?: Yes. My character is an adept spy, and will be willing to gain intel when needed.

Past military experience: None

Past criminal experience: None

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): None so far.

Useful, Non-military Skills: I can cook meals. I am also adept at intel.

What have you heard of us IC? none.

What have you heard of us OOC? That’s you’re a group of assassins(?) seeking power. And you remind me too much of Skyrim.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Neopyhte a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 7

Axemastery: 1

Archery: 1(?) (I’ll work on leveling it if needed.)

Wrestling: 1

Preferred weapon: Sword and bow

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/45290-anri-first-villain-application/

Are you wanted in any countries?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I seek those strong and willed enough to take me as their tool and use me as they see fit. Good or Evil matters not to me. I want to be of use to your guild at any costs. Give me an order and I will follow it without hesitation.

I only seek this guild to validate my purpose. My existence is to be used.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is forcing an action on another player, this includes any action that does not give the receiving party a chance to react. For example,” John stabs Steve and kills him.” Doing this command does not give the player the opprotunity to defend the action.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? I will not.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. If your secret must be kept, I will keep it.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?: Yes

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath. Yes.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

Yes, if that's what you require. Actually, I may have to take screenshots anyway in case if I get reported or something.

((To people who are removed from the region, these seems to have happened to a couple of people so far, I've been removed from owner too.))

((Falkor get Skype seriously...))

I'll answer the questions IC if that's alright.

Name ((MC)): Cyndikate

Name ((IG)): Ahri

What have you heard of us OOC? That’s you’re a group of assassins(?) seeking power. And you remind me too much of Skyrim.

Swords: 7

Axemastery: 1

Archery: 1(?) (I’ll work on leveling it if needed.)

Wrestling: 1

Preferred weapon: Sword and bow

I like your bio and your general information but is that really your weapon skill? It seems awfully low. Anyway, I'll give it a +1 but you're gonna have to really work on your fighting skill to succeed here.