The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

The Second level 'as been completed by me and Falkor. Though I cannot take any credit as it twas already five sixths of de way complete when I started.

Anyway, this level 'ere'll be plotted out into dormitories, suites, and single rooms. 'ere is 'ow it'll be done:

Initiates: Dorm/6-12 beds/single personal chest/communal area with chests.

Neophytes and Aeneans: Room/two to a room/Divvied up however occupants deem fit.

Magni and Experti: Single room/no restrictions as long as it stays in the allotted space.

Minorem and Praefecit: Single person suite/multiple rooms.

Negotti: Wing/many rooms.

And that's 'ow we'll do it. That way ye kin upgrade as ye go along.

*Mithas is walking through the woods, when Regaki's magical aura is sensed, it's scent and distinction is unmistakable. Inhaling deeply through his nose, Mithas looks about the forest, intent shining in his grey eye.*

"Regaki, where are you? We must speak"

*Mithas grins to himself underneath his mask, he knew about the Brotherhood from it's early days, perhaps Regaki could be his ticket to filling his emptiness in killing alone, it's no fun you know*

[i really do not know. Whatever you would think would make more RP sense. If I have to be Ninja's son because he is Dark Elf, so be it. I really do not mind. Oh, and sorry about the PM, but I guess this kind of counts as important?]

((If your to be Relok's Son, feel free, you wont be seeing him IG lol, he's blocked from it and hasn't been on in at least 14 days.))

*A dark brown owl lands at the mouth of the DB hideout with a letter tied to its leg.*

I have arrived at the island of Holm but my 'target' is proving to be quite the hard one to find. I may not be able to return with proof of his demise for the next elven week or so.

Ax

-snip-

*Regaki's ears perk up at the sound of his name. He exits the cave and takes a look around from atop the mountain, noticing a figure moving in the forest below.

He stealthily climbs down from the mountain, remaining as discreet as possible, and heads towards the noise. Jumping from tree to tree, he notices the man from Aegis and Solace, in black and white robes.

Regaki leaps out of the tree and lands behind Mithas on all fours, before lifting himself up*

"Speak. And you may be heard."

• Intiate: Brown & Silver
  • Neophyte Assassin: Green and Silver
  • Secondary Assassin: Green and Gold
  • Primary Assassin: Blue and Gold/Silver (Optional at this point)
  • Elite Assassin: Purple and Gold/Silver (Optional at this point)
  • Lesser Councillor: Black and Silver
  • High Councillor: Black and Gold
  • The Father: Red and Gold

[[You need to send me deese incase of more internet poopage]]

Yes Cael, I do think giving us the patterns to the outfits would be a wise idea. Just in case you get lost against.

((Everyone who doesn't have Skype, get it, otherwise we will be punishing people who wont get it, Skype is like 75% of all our communication happens, get it, or don't talk to the guild OOC'ly.

I am not asking you to get Skype, we are telling you to get Skype.))

[Nevermind, you added me. Can you add me to a convo, though?]

( I cant get skype Im on my Dad's Computer all time, because mine is broke.

I asked him, he said no :( ))

Delthor [Thats Bannana, right?] walks back into the base, with a crying baby in his arms. You study the baby carefully, and notice that this baby is Dark Elven. Delthor hurriedly takes the baby, to his room, and comes out to explain...

[Okay, just decided to post an RP thing about me becoming his son. If you wish for me to take it down, then I will do so.]

((It can be mine, like I said I can FRP it. PM me for more details, like I said, no unnessecery OOC from now on.))

*walking by the cells, you hear some mumbling and moaning, though Cael hasn't woken up yet, you decide you should PROBABLY put him on a bed. Before the drool on the floor makes it too slippery for use.*

"Gurgle gurgle."

*Looking at the blueprints, you see a redstone diagram detailing a four person entrance in the graveyard. Five people will be needed to enter the base. Four people to stand on pressure plates, which opens a bridge, that drops the fifth person down a deep tunnel, where they land in water.*

*The above is written in a code that only HIGH COUNCILLORS can read. Emphasis on ONLY HIGH COUNCILLORS!!*