The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

*A letter is posted in front of the base's entrance*

Fellow Brothers,

In the days or two when I have been the only person at our new location, I have worked vigerously and was able to construct a few helpful contraptions for our use. Please, do not destroy my things, consult with me before doing so, and if it is better for the group, I will remove my works.

-Regaki

As you enter the cave that leads to the guild house, you see Galhar lying on the ground. You look at him to see a pickaxe lodged in his face. The drunk fool tripped and stabbed himself... you also see a giant mug of ale tipped over, spilling ale everywhere. There's a note on the ground.

"If you find me dead, I drank too much."

(( Lol.... Thats the best you can do for Galhar? He has millions of enemies and he stabs himself?! ))

((I don't feel like making sone long-ass RP event .w.))

[Wow. Uh...Last OOC post, I pwomise. Okay, so for hose that do not know, I am playing BannanaToYou's son. I am going to be born into the brotherhood, and I am going to be Dark Elven. Still trying to decide whether or not I using a sword.]

((Okay, I'M going to put my foot down now, keep OOC to a minimum PLEASE. If it's aimed at one person a PM works just as well.

Now 3 mods have said this, any unnessecery OOC will be punished. Do not make the mistake of crossing us.

And, Aryon, how? lol, I could impregnate a woman if you wish, I'm Dark Elf unlike Delthor. If you want, I'd FRP it since I'm banned from MC by my parents.

Also, I +1 Cyndicate's app and Pancake's future app. Just so you know.))

As you enter the cave that leads to the guild house, you see Galhar lying on the ground. You look at him to see a pickaxe lodged in his face. The drunk fool tripped and stabbed himself... you also see a giant mug of ale tipped over, spilling ale everywhere. There's a note on the ground.

"If you find me dead, I drank too much."

*laughs*

"Are our standards dropping? Are we hiring drunks now?"

*laughs some more, then devours the corpse. Waste not want not.*

*Delthor walks down the cobble stairs as his iron Armour clinks and clanks.*

"Anyone home?"

*Delthor snaps 90 degrees to see Galhar laying on the floor, dead, half eaten and his rib cage cracked open.*

"Bah! What is this madness, I guess I have to clean up this drunks mess... Eh..."

*Begins to mop up the blood, the meat isn't worth eating, he chucks the corpse into the nearby lava*

"We gotta stop recruiting suicidal drunks."

((Also, about my Son. Can this even be possible since I'm not a Dark Elf? Unless the woman I was with was a Dark Elf, thus bringing you?))

A man sleepin wit an Elfie?... Meh I kin aprove such a union if she got de looks of Yerisa and the form of Jaliya. Jist don't be braning the wench close ta the base er I'll be a cuttin someone.

((Sounds good, man + dark elf = Redguard? :P ))

*wandering in from the wilds, Cael passes through the wall of the base and collapses, his robes having turned a vibrant white in his travels. As you stare at the wisps of smoke coming off of his body, wondering why he smells like a roasted pigman, you see a tiny piece of paper on the back of his head, with a message scrawled in blood*

"Assuming I arrive when I think I'll arrive...I should wake up in a few days. Feel free to...you know, plop me on a bed or something..."

*Still sizzling, a random courier runs by, dropping a small letter from Lily on his back. One he won't be overly ecstatic reading when he awakens. It's probably a good idea to cage up some initiates for him to brutally murder when he awakens.* [[seriously....cage me up something to kill.]]

*You also find blueprints for a new base design and some sort of shiny thing under the note*

*scratches his head and crosses the bridge, noticing Cael on the ground. He picks up the note and reads it*

"Okay.....?"

*Hauls Cael onto his shoulders and puts him in the cage off the left corridor*

"Have a good sleep now"

( May I Role-Play myself, being near your New Hide0out and you spotting my awesomeness :) on here? )

*Koigan kneels on the floor spotting a very large spider one, of the biggest he has seen so far.

He reaches for his potion satchel and opens it, He pulls out four bottles.

One Labelled Frost Poison,

One Labelled Blood Shot,

One Labelled Electric Tosh,

And the other labelled Life Drainer.

Koigan mixes the Blood shot and electric Tosh potions together, and Takes out a finely made steel arrow from his cow hide quiver.

He carefully tips the arrow, in the newly made poison and, aims carefully at the spider.

Koigan fires, The spider spurts out blood, the Blood shot was working, Then suddenly the spider started to sizzle it was getting hotter the Electric Tosh started to kick in.

Koigan runs over to the spider, and slams a normal steel arrow from his quiver, into the spiders head.

It screeches in pain then drops to the floor, Koigan retrieves his arrows, and heaves the spider onto his back.*

"Dizz wuz guud un, me mak sum fine armor wid diz un!" - No body hears him.

*walks through the base, fretting over a million small things, when he hears a low sound. Curious, Giovanni walks into the room where the noise comes from. The noise leads the elderly dwarf to the torture chambers. He then sees Cael, fast asleep, locked in the cage.*

"What ten 'ell?"

*looks around and doesn't see anyone. He shrugs.*

"I'll talk ta the lad when 'e be awakin."

*returns to the spot he found Cael*

"Hm..? What is this?"

*picks up the blueprints, and the shiny thing"

"I guess I'll go put these in the cell too..."

*Heads back to the room and finds Giovanni. Without reguarding him, puts the things into Cael's cage*

*you receive a letter from Letholdus, sent from his office in Skravia* I have a great opportunity for us all, brothers. I may require one of you go get your hands bloody for me. I will stop by in the week and fill you all in.