The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

I kinda dig those robes >_> der h.o.t. :mrgreen:

Thanks, well that was my draft design. After I get guidance of an image, I'l start the rough version. Please tell me what needs improving.

And fatty/Ventus, a sort of uniform is nessecery on account of the fact that, as an "evil" guild we want some form of recognision ie "Oh look, they're dark Brotherhood. Stay away from them."))

Forgive my impertinence but the Brotherhood does not yet wield the fear inducing terror hinted at in the above excerpt. When spotted, the brother would most likely be held under guarded gaze or perhaps even open hostility.

Therefor I believe it would detrimental to the continued success of the Brotherhood to implement a uniform of any obvious kind. In the future, it may be a functional idea but until then, I would wait.

This is merely an observation though, do not feel as if I hold any grievances or grudges against the one presenting the idea. I think it is a good one, just not the right time.

TCuz2.png6YZmT.png

Hsxep.pngR8cT9.png

wfEIu.pngjD1OO.png

TG7u5.png3356j.png

3r7hn.pngqhMER.png

((I agree with Fatty...most people have yet to fear us, and those that do know of us see us as barbaric cutthroats and nothing more. We have a lot of important people to kill, correct? After we kill them, we should leave some sort of mark, so that people who didn't lose their memory due to death can see it. When rumors about us are circling, and we're significantly feared, then I think we should implement a uniform.

On that note, I made these, because I think better when I'm being creative....I'm going to go to school tomorrow, for three reasons. One, not going would be seen as weak. Two, she likely won't be there. The final one being that it's the first day of the new semester...I hope this ends soon, I can't stand the frustration anymore.))

FnxAk.pngFW11m.png

((The images that didn't fit in the previous post))

So only NInja has the power to accept/deny people now? Also Ducky are you accepted? I'm calling Quacky/Dragoneto Ducky now ok.

No, not yet. You can call me Ducky, that's fine.

((Yeah Jex, nice skin. Shouldn't there be a special marking to determine rank though, not just color? Like make the lower ranks simpler then by the end make them look insanely complicated. Just an idea.))

• Intiate: Brown & Silver
  • Neophyte Assassin: Green and Silver
  • Secondary Assassin: Green and Gold
  • Primary Assassin: Blue and Gold/Silver (Optional at this point)
  • Elite Assassin: Purple and Gold/Silver (Optional at this point)
  • Lesser Councillor: Black and Silver
  • High Councillor: Black and Gold
  • The Father: Red and Gold

my second VA got denid, cuase i posted thewrong draft stuff didnt add up, so 1 moretry 8[...... please dont deny me RAWR!