The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((I dislike that you mention us in your biography, even if it's just an implication of our existence. The development of an entire character would not be influenced by rumors and whispers they've heard. People would normally ignore things like that.

Also, don't you think that your overall spelling and grammar could be improved? That's probably one of the reasons you keep getting denied, and why, in the end, I highly doubt Ninja would accept you. Also, people do not "hear" about us. If people have heard whispers about us before now, then we have some major issues, because either our members are being very talkative, or some people are meta-ing hard.))

((As a High Councilor, I accept what Jexie has done and think it should be implemented straight away, not sure about ninja but, can you send me a black and gold one please? With hood and I'll edit in the face please. If your that epic? Send it over email of Skype not bothered, everything you need to send it is on my profile.))

((Email me))

[Yes, could you send me the green one and the black one please? Both with hood and w/ out for both colors please. Via E-mail, if you'd be so kind.]

((Everyone will get what colour on their rank, stop complaining, we have colours to show our rank derp, that's why low level gets the brown))

((Salamander can have whatever colour his rank is also))