The Freedom Fighters (Recruiting)

Angela

MC name: mainari97

Character Name: Alger

Race: Dwarf

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: The Liberators

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: A Friend of mine was a slave once before I rescued him and I just find slavery discusting.

MC name:

davidkelly765

Character Name:

Wilf Capiro

Race:

Elf

Male

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?:

The Liberators

Why do you dislike the slave trade?:

I dislike the slave trade because i believe what people are doing to slaves is wrong.

That everyone should be treated as equally as eachother and everyone should

be respected. Also you cant steal someone from their native land to make them work for you.

Slavery is also wrong because it violates the principles of the Declaration of Independence, which includes equality, the right to live, liberty, and consent to be goverened.

((If you have applied and have not received a PM from me, please let me know!))

(( I hope this goes far its a respected idea by me ))

((sry about the delay in training, my schedule has been packed and I have had little time for minecraft. I should be able to get some stuff done soon.... hopefully...))

A bird lands on Angela's shoulder. A letter attached to its leg reads in a hasty scrawl: "I accept your invitation."

MC name: Sand_Viper

Character Name: Ambrose Mearcweard

Race: Wood Elf

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: Whichever will take me, though I think I'd gel with the Liberators best.

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: I've seen what it does to people. Do I really need to go into detail?

((Sorry for being so terse in the app, but Ambrose generally doesn't use more words than he absolutely needs. Otherwise, I'd be a lot more exhaustive.))

* After seeing the note on the tree, Durin approaches Angela, laying a hand on her shoulder turns her around and speaks "why ye never tell me of t'is things? Ye know t'ey be dangerous right? Aw well, ye be needen a sword right? Maybe some equipment? Let yer pal Durin know next time ye be needen shomethen, eh?

*Angela will finish the encounter in-game due to the fact that I am half asleep at the moment* ))

((so so sorry for being so inactive guys. I've been gone over spring break and won't get back until sunday. I will be home for 2 weeks then I'm gone again, but for 3 weeks this time. I will probably give someone control of the guild in that time so that we can actually make some progress.))

We now have enough members to send in some infiltrators! Crowly and I are discussing where the first Infiltrators will be sent. I will PM you all with more information.

Infiltrator training is coming up! It's time to learn some mannerisms and a magic trick. I will PM you all for where we will be doing it and when.

Liberator training is also coming up! I will talk with Crowly and see when he wants to do this and send you all a PM.

-Angela

Um, what 'bout da pay?

MC Name: zuko414

Character Name: Brak_Durias

Race: Orc

Which division of the Freedom Fighters would you like to join? The Liberators, but I am flexible if you need people for the Infiltrators than I would be happy to be one.

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: Being Tortured for pleasure? If my Brak saw that he would flip out and rush in and kill all of them if there we a small contingent of them.(1-3) If not that then would get more freedom fighters to help join our cause. (the freed slaves)

MC name:

djurreman

Character Name:

Walthraban

Race:

Elf

Male

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?:

I would like to join the Infiltrators devision

Why do you dislike the slave trade?:

When i was young my mother and i were walking on the road, thats when a group of bandits jumped out of no where. They wanted money but we didnt have any so they decided to take my mom instead. They were going to sell her as a slave. I tryed to stop them but i didnt have the power, but now im stong and i decided that i will give my live to protect people from becoming slaves. Thats why i hate slave trade.

Um, what 'bout da pay?

The pay is the satisfaction of doing the right thing, and seeing men and woman's souls be set free

The pay is the satisfaction of doing the right thing, and seeing men and woman's souls be set free

Really, there is no pay involved just satisfaction? I mean are there minas yes/no?

This group is not just a place where people can come in, act brave then pocket some minas. It is much more than that. If you are looking for a job to pay the bills, then I am afraid this is not the group for you.

-Angela