Airrim Outcasts

TimMartland

Tired of the rules and restrictions of other factions? I am too, so I'm making an independent, free guild/settlement called AirRim Outcasts. Anyone want to help who has PvP and building experience and likes things in the sky, just say so and u can join.

((Do you plan on adding more to your guild page? Do you have any lore? What is your purpose, your objectives? Do members require a villain app?

Your application has not been accepted yet. It appears you do not know the rules very well, considering the fact that you do not know the meaning of powergaming (you even used it in your application). It is also apparent that you are trying to create a PvP guild, which isn't allowed because you would have to have reasons for killing other players. What is the AirRim Outcasts motives? You can't just run around killing everyone for your own enjoyment. You would also need a villain application to be allowed to do any kind of assassinations, etc. Also, you cannot build floating structures in the sky, unless you had a 'special' magical reason, or some other explanation. You also need a village, town, city, or nation charter to be able to build, which costs a great quantity of minas and signatures to obtain.

Try to read up a bit more on the server and flesh out your character before you try and start something like this. Owning and operating a guild is no simple feat, and you must have a adequate grasp on the rules and guidelines before attempting to do so. It seems you are rushing into something too soon; you joined the forums two hours ago, and you have already created a guild?

Don't take this as a personal attack towards you. By no means am I trying to discourage or put your hopes down, but you should become more familiar with the community before, as I said earlier, rushing ahead. Put more effort into your application and guild page before starting one.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.