Endisia Militia

Eledyr

*You find a scroll pinned on your local bulletin board*

Have you heard of the town of Endisia ? most likely not but after this letter I am sure that you will never forget the name. The town of Endisia is a port-town located in the beautiful and peaceful land of Solace. It is situated on the perfect spot, right on the brink of solace near both Renatus and Hanseti. The perfect place for a trading town and we are sure that it will flourish but for that we need you ! As most of you know wealth and recourses attract bandits and other vermin that’s why I am searching for young or experienced people who are good with a sword/axe or bow to join the ranks of the Endisia Militia. Every soldier of the militia will be given a place to sleep and also free leather equipment and an iron sword. Payment is to be discussed with me the Commander. Now if you are not yet convinced feel free to visit us or send me a letter. If you wish to join us and our noble cause then pleas fill out the application attached to this document and attach it to one of the pigeons in the cage next to the bulletin board.

Signed,

Commander Skyros of the Endisia Militia.

*there is written more underneath the letter*

The Ranks :

-Recruit : The first rank of the guard Militia, during your time as a recruit you will be tested to see if you are worthy guard material.

Militia Guards :

-Footmen : The Footmen are the normal guards, they defend the city either bye scouting the area, being on gate duty or patrolling the city.

-Captain : The captain is the Leader of the Militia guards, he is in charge of payment and giving out assignments.

Militia archers :

-Militia Bowmen : the basic archery rank, they have the same job as the footmen but during an attack or siege they will be located on the walls and mountains to attack the enemy from a distance.

They are also stationed on the guard tower to scout the area with there good eyesight.

-Ranger : The ranger is the leader of the Bowmen and he has the same duty’s as the captain.

All of the ranks are controlled bye me the Commander, I am the person who will keep everything in order and I will be handling complaints and other duty’s. I will also lead the army in times of war together with The lord.

History of the town :

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/45162-the-city-of-endisia/

Application :

Your name :

What is your reason for joining ?:

What other groups and or military groups are you part of :

What is you experience as a guard or archer :

What is your weapon of choice ?:

Any other information :

(( what do you think))

Your name : Tobias_96, Loki Von Lichtenstein

Now that I've read the lore of the village I want to be a part of the guards to make this time flourish. Also I think that this would really boost my rp experience and maybe like this I can get one step closer to becoming a trader myself.

I have been part of the guild the white ravens where I was a guard. ( I know it's not much but...)

Like I said I was a guard of the white ravens so I have some patrol duty experience and I have learned to obey orders of my captain.

My weapon of choice is mainly bow an arrow, but I like to have a sword with for in case someone gets near me or if I have to protect someone and I don't have time to aim and shoot at the villain.

Any other information :

Your name : Tobias_96, Loki Von Lichtenstein

Now that I've read the lore of the village I want to be a part of the guards to make this time flourish. Also I think that this would really boost my rp experience and maybe like this I can get one step closer to becoming a trader myself.

I have been part of the guild the white ravens where I was a guard. ( I know it's not much but...)

Like I said I was a guard of the white ravens so I have some patrol duty experience and I have learned to obey orders of my captain.

My weapon of choice is mainly bow an arrow, but I like to have a sword with for in case someone gets near me or if I have to protect someone and I don't have time to aim and shoot at the villain.

Any other information :

Accepted I am glad you are part of our militia talk to commander skyros to get your room and equipment.

*chuckes*

Ah a fresh recruit!

Your name : Org

What is your reason for joining ?: I am a skilled archer and hunter.

What other groups and or military groups are you part of : None. I only have a home in Malinor.

What is you experience as a guard or archer : I hunt very much and practice at the shooting range.

What is your weapon of choice ?: Bow.

Any other information : I am also training to become a cook.

*Commander Skyros reads the application send to him and thinks. He then takes a piece of paper and a quil out of his desk and starts writing a responce, when finished he releases a pigeon towards the place where the other pigeon came from*

Org, althoug your application isn't always that good on certain points I will accept you as a recruit.

If you have proven yourself good enough you will become a militia Footman.

Send me a letter (pm on forums) with when you will be able to meet me at Solace so that we can begin your training.

Kind regards,

Commander Skyros of the Endisia Militia

I have started digging out the basement to make rooms where the troops can sleep in. Once we reach 10 people in the army we will start handing out salaries every elven week.

Your name : Prince Alex Johnson

What is your reason for joining ?: Alex is traveling the lands looking to train his skills in military ways, before returning to Skravia when he is thirty. He has found the note you posted and has found it in his interest to join a militia, the perfect way to have militaristic experience.

What is you experience as a guard or archer : He served in the Crimson blades as a swordsman and as a junior guard in the Skravian military

What is your weapon of choice ?: Sword (lvl 67 swords)

Any other information : He is relatively new to the southern lands and will need a map in order to find the town.

*reads the application not with interest*

Sir, Alex Johnson

Welcome to the Endisisa militia, Pleas return this pidgeon with a letter that state the time and day you want to meet me. ((pm me on forums)

Signed,

Commander Skyros of the Endisia Militia

Nikias(Eledyr) Could you make a list under the application form with all of our recruits so far.

Your name : Akutare

What is your reason for joining ?: I want to join because I have no where to go and I need a place to stay. I also think that if I join I can increase my rp and Blacksmithing exp.

What other groups and or military groups are you part of : I was once part of the crimson blades then I left because they killed my sheep and inprisond a merhcent for no reason.

What is you experience as a guard or archer : I was a archer of the crimson blades and are preaty good with archery my self.

What is your weapon of choice ?: Bow and Arrow

Any other information :

Your name : Akutare

What is your reason for joining ?: I want to join because I have no where to go and I need a place to stay. I also think that if I join I can increase my rp and Blacksmithing exp.

What other groups and or military groups are you part of : I was once part of the crimson blades then I left because they killed my sheep and inprisond a merhcent for no reason.

What is you experience as a guard or archer : I was a archer of the crimson blades and are preaty good with archery my self.

What is your weapon of choice ?: Bow and Arrow

Any other information :

Accepted ((pm Nikias and he will give you the coordinates))

(( Someone will have to take my place since my char was killed by those guys at the ruins ))

(( Someone will have to take my place since my char was killed by those guys at the ruins ))

((You decided to perma-kill your character and one more thing you know that in a week we will have enough money for a nation?))

Announcement: For now we will stop accepting applications, I am writing up lore for a new nation and this nation is set to have a release date of 31st of March. So stay tuned for that -Signed Lord Daniel