The Tower Of Rotharen

Auvreaeath

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should this event be approved?

• Yes
    • No

Event Planners, MC Names:

Once, more, I will be one to be planning the event, though, I will again need GM assistance to have it.

Event Date:

This will be undecided, perhaps if this event receives the required approval the community can choose a date? Perhaps when Mobdisguise is brought back/updated.

Event Type:

Fun, War, United, Dangerous

Players/Nations effected by the event:

Once more, perhaps not all players will be effected by the event, but all Nations that choose to participate will be.

Event Location:

Outside the Cloud Temple Valley, in one of the forests, currently still undecided upon until event approval.

Summary:

Roleplay Summary:

The creatures and monsters of Asulon have gathered and returned, a very dangerous and threatening enemy has rose forth to threaten the lands of Asulon and I call for the aid of the Nations to help us. The monsters of Asulon have gather materials and made a large monstrosity of a tower outside the Cloud Temple valley, they attack us by the hour threatening to slaughter all who trespass on their lands.

We shall not have this! We have recently received news that they fight under Rotharen, a very large Skeleton that keeps a sword of pure Iron in hand and haunts the nights killing the surrounding live stock. He sits in his tower commanding the Zombies, Skeletons, and Spiders to hurt our lands and our kin. Now is the time to fight back, to destroy this tower and to kill Rotharen.

A voice echos across the lands of Asulon, it is croaked, raspy, and terrifying, “Yer cowars of Asuln! We wil have yer tempel o’ we will ‘ave ‘our childrein!” With this, monks are sent across Asulon to gather warriors in prepare of the raid, they gather warriors, archers, blacksmiths, medics, and angry farmers.

As the people of Asulon gather before the temple, strange noises begin to arise, the odd marching of many different feet, the loud clank of chains from within, and the roars of many beasts. The wolves around howl and the vultures above circle the army in preparation for a feast of blood. The army notices movement to their right and left and see hundreds of hundreds of creatures marching towards them, they seem to be organized oddly but continue their march.

Swords are drawn and the army faces the two approaching masses when a roar breaks loose and the door to the tower is blasted open landing on two of the warriors. Out of the arch way walks a single giant, mad with rage, and on top of his back is the skeleton Rotharen. The warriors gasp but hold their grounds, as the two masses attack the warriors, they fight back courageously. After waves of assault coming from both parties, the warriors manage to kill off the waves of attacks coming from the creatures, but the giant and Rotharen continue to bring heavy damage to the armies.

The attention is brought onto the two mass murder machines and the attacks begin on them. After countless hours, the warriors taking heavy wounds, and the giant dying in the end, Rortharen faces warriors in armor from all around, as he readies his final pounce, from somewhere behind an arrow is fired straight into his head and through his eyes, the warriors rush on him like hounds to meat and they finish the deathly creature.

With the death of Rotharen, the Nations of Asulon have once more seen how dangerous the lands are, but they’ve proven how willing our warriors are in return. They’ve fought together, and against, but in the end they have always come victorious against all who defy the citizens of their lands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Summary:

A new threat has come forth in Asulon, a six foot tall Skeleton, flash hanging from his red and white bones, evidence of blood are among him and he carries a large two handed sword, made of pure Diamond. The creatures of the night have created a tower under his command where he sits ruling the darkness and killing all who surround him. The Temple is in need of aid.

His voice is heard one lonesome night, and this has ensured his own demise, warriors of all the nations are called forth to vanquish him. After a long and heavy fight, the warriors losing many of their own, and constant mob spawning from the GM’s that participate, they are left with one threat, and that is Rotharen, the skeleton is encircled and in the end killed by the many soldiers surrounding him.

After the death of Rotharen, we realize again how dangerous the lands are and we began to take them with more caution, the nations go back to their regular behavior and all is sound except for the occasional raid on a town or the destruction of a forest. This, is the Tower of Rotharen, and my fifth proposed event.

Other Information:

Haha, finally, I didn’t know what to do for today, but I awoke early at around 5:20 in the morning, I had a dream. Now I share to you all what my dream was, and I hope that you find kindly to it within yourselves. This is another monster based quest type event that I hope will be a new trend in these events. I’ve been up for an hour now writing this and I hope you all enjoy. Tomorrow I’ll be making my Sixth proposal, it’ll be based on another Mob event, or perhaps I’ll come up with something new, I’m always welcome to Ideas, whether they are in the comments below or in a private message, and if you’d like to make an Event with me you can always ask and I’ll give my undying support towards it!

Thank you for reading, if you loved this idea, please look at the poll above, if you think it’ll be a good idea, perhaps share it to your friends? If you sneezed while reading this, bless you, if you didn’t, bless your soul.

I have to admit I was sold at when I read "6 foot skeleton"; this looks like a great idea, and it's good that kingdoms can choose whether or not to participate. I hope this goes through!

Thank you! Perhaps I'll have more Creatures of this sort around in upcoming Events, I do hope that you can join in if this does go through! :D

Do want. I can imagine gm's as skews and zombies. And one as a skele with a good weapon/giant. Mob disguise. <3. Damn you iPod autocorrect....