The White Knights

Tempir Amedaius

What is your name? Aldrin

How old are you? I am 4 years owld!

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Balance? I will cweate bwalance!

Biography[few sentences minimum]: ((Aldrin was born in an unknown place. He does not remember anything from his past but only remembers his friend who has recently passed away. Even though he is still a child he learns much faster than others and sometimes Role play as a Knight or a blacksmith with his friends. He thinks he is pure and have balance due to the amount of role play with other children.))

Why do you want to join?

I would like to jwoin bweacause being a knight is fun and I can learn a lot fwom it!! I cwan rwepair anything you want as long as I hwave da right items and twools!

Other Information:

((swords and blacksmithing are lvl 100))

Accepted! Welcome to the guild, you are now a page.

What is your name?

Lorethos Basileus, The Wandering Knight

How old are you?

I am visibly 30, technically 56 due to a certain magic. I do not desire to discuss this.

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance?

All I have ever desired is to protect the innocent of the realm from those of black heart, and do my best to aid those black of heart towards redemption.

Biography[few sentences minimum]:

I was born in Al'Khazar. My mother died of consumption, my brother from a duel, and my father from the undead attack. I left and never returned to the human kingdoms, they had destroyed what it meant to be a Knight.

I protected Anora Minesmasher and served under High King Syrio for some time. I lost the Alrasians going through the portal and founded the Covenant of Sanctuary. The Covenant was meant to protect and aid the innocent an peace-loving people of Asulon. It has now dissipated, and I wander the lands with my blade and my heart breaking a tide of my strength against the shores of corruption and chaos.

I have left out personal relationships, I do not wish to share those.

Why do you want to join?

I believe if the White Knights are restrictive enough in their membership, they can become a bastion of hope for all the people of Asulon. If they instill themselves with true Knighthood, the Code of Chivalry, to accompany their virtues, perhaps they can breath life back into Knighthood, and solve what the other nations have done to bastardized the title of 'Sir Knight.'

Other Information:

I will do battle with evil only if it is an inherent threat at that moment. I hold a blade well, and have connections nearly everywhere in Asulon. Hanseti, Kal'Dwain, Holm, Malinor, Haelun'or, Renatus, and so on.

Accepted! You are now a Knight.

If I may Tempir?

Your guild seems to lack those who are dedicated to a craft. Maybe making ranks for those who would assist the guild, such as Farmers, Blacksmiths, Miners, Woodcutters, Cooks. Those ranks would bring in a few more people into your guild, fighters or not. Just an idea though.

If i may request, I'd like Aldrin to be my personall page?

What will the relation be to Seventis?

If i may request, I'd like Aldrin to be my personall page?

Yes! Of course.

What will the relation be to Seventis?

I do not know yet, that is debatable between Renati and I. We will certainly become allies, we could possibly join the military force eventually..

me dwon't wanttt be pagee of someone I dwon't know!!! Me want Tempir!!!

If you need my skills as a blacksmith I am willing to offer them as well.

((I only have 30 blacksmithing, but I have been wanting to train it higher.))

If you need my skills as a blacksmith I am willing to offer them as well.

((I only have 30 blacksmithing, but I have been wanting to train it higher.))

We would love your skills as a blacksmith. Welcome aboard to the laborer branch, you will smith ores, make tools, and armor for the guild. If you want you can come to Ascella, which is where we are currently asigned

Mwe would like to hwelp da bwacksmith twain!!! Me awso want bwecome blackysmithy

((Smithing lvl 100))

Mwe would like to hwelp da bwacksmith twain!!! Me awso want bwecome blackysmithy

((Smithing lvl 100))

Very well, you can start making wood tools for everybody? You can move to the big iron tools when you are a big boy.

Please remove me from your group. I apologize, it is not what I thought it was. True knights, knights of valor and Valiance and charity and chivalry, do not involve themselves politically.

~The Wandering Knight