The White Knights

Tempir Amedaius

Please remove me from your group. I apologize, it is not what I thought it was. True knights, knights of valor and Valiance and charity and chivalry, do not involve themselves politically.

~The Wandering Knight

Very well.

**Hands Tempir a Golden sword and a Diamond** Thank Ye for promoting me M'Lord, I will not dissapoint Ye.

What is your name? azune slannesh van dorm

How old are you? i'm 31

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? i have a pure heart and soul. balance is key to harmony.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: i am Azune, soldier of seventis and corporal of vendere, a city under the rule of renatus. i am blonde and have brown eyes. i am 7 feet tall and i have great strenght in my upper body. i am a good sword user and a adept blacksmith. i am also locksmith and can mine.

Why do you want to join? i want to keep balance and order in asulon. also corvas wanted me to join.

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer] military.

Other Information: i wish to become my friend's assistant in this guild.

What is your name? azune slannesh van dorm

How old are you? i'm 31

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? i have a pure heart and soul. balance is key to harmony.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: i am Azune, soldier of seventis and corporal of vendere, a city under the rule of renatus. i am blonde and have brown eyes. i am 7 feet tall and i have great strenght in my upper body. i am a good sword user and a adept blacksmith. i am also locksmith and can mine.

Why do you want to join? i want to keep balance and order in asulon. also corvas wanted me to join.

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer] military.

Other Information: i wish to become my friend's assistant in this guild.

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the guild Azune, you're a Zealot

Hail,

My name is Lucien, ((Username Escharian)) and I am but a lowly adventurer. I had the pleasure of being acquainted with one of your men.

I am a 29 year old Elf, and the balance is what matters most. Asulon is an example of that. We fled to this land when the powers of evil became stronger then good in our old home. I fear what may happen if that occurs again.

I am an aspiring Wizard, although I have no talent in the trade, for learnt I am not, although that could change. Right now, I am a swordsman, and men ought to think twice before they fight me. I have been underestimated once, and it did not end well for that one... My home is a land far from here, Albion, the land beyond the mists. I was whisked away here almost a year ago, and I fear I still do not know much.

I would like to join to further your cause, and perhaps earn a bit of coin along the way. Balance must be upheld in this land, or the undead will overwhelm us once more.

I am a militia man myself, therefore I would like that branch if possible.

((I have access to cprivate if this helps you))

Sincerely,

L

Hail,

My name is Lucien, ((Username Escharian)) and I am but a lowly adventurer. I had the pleasure of being acquainted with one of your men.

I am a 29 year old Elf, and the balance is what matters most. Asulon is an example of that. We fled to this land when the powers of evil became stronger then good in our old home. I fear what may happen if that occurs again.

I am an aspiring Wizard, although I have no talent in the trade, for learnt I am not, although that could change. Right now, I am a swordsman, and men ought to think twice before they fight me. I have been underestimated once, and it did not end well for that one... My home is a land far from here, Albion, the land beyond the mists. I was whisked away here almost a year ago, and I fear I still do not know much.

I would like to join to further your cause, and perhaps earn a bit of coin along the way. Balance must be upheld in this land, or the undead will overwhelm us once more.

Sincerely,

L

*looks at the man, listening intently*

Very well, we would love to have you. We would wish for your protection and further learning in magic and swords, and Aslon. To join just fill out this application.

*hands him a piece of paper, the paper has questions*

Use this,

What is your name?

How old are you?

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance?

Biography[few sentences minimum]:

Why do you want to join?

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer]

Other Information:

*looks at the man, listening intently*

Very well, we would love to have you. We would wish for your protection and further learning in magic and swords, and Aslon. To join just fill out this application.

*hands him a piece of paper, the paper has questions*

Use this,

What is your name?

How old are you?

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance?

Biography[few sentences minimum]:

Why do you want to join?

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer]

Other Information:

((He filled it out, but he removed the questions.))

Hail,

Sincerely,

L

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the guild Lucien, you're a Zealot.

((He filled it out, but he removed the questions.))

((Ah okay, I just accepted him.))

((So, is it meta to ask where I should go?))

((A bird? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.))