Mine Craft Name: Sebasgann

Time zone: Eastern standard

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Dwarven_Smither_Sebasgann

Race: Dwarf

Sword Level: 10

Axe Level: 0

Archery Level: 0

Profession: Blacksmithing, (plan to train Farming and Archery)

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): None

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): Nationalism towards my dwarven capitol, a dislike towards orcs and a somewhat dwarven nuetrality towards other races and nations, in no decline to aid any of them if need be. but my pride is left with my bretheran that i serve with, my honor bound family, the "if accepted" Emerald Knights.

((Can you please expand on your nation affiliations a bit more? Also please train you're skill in swords.))

As the leader of Seventis, I would gladly accept the the new emerald knights some shelter in the barracks of Seventis. I would also love to be a part too. ((Maybe I can be a Duke for them? :D))

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: Sebasgann

Time zone: Eastern standard

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Dwarven_Smither_Sebasgann

Race: Dwarf

Sword Level: 10

Axe Level: 0

Archery Level: 0

Profession: Blacksmithing, (plan to train Farming and Archery)

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): None

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations):I carry the nationalism towards my dwarven kinsmen, take pride in being a dwarf and somewhat full support their actions. I have a dislike towards the Orcish nation because of our common rivalry in might, as well as their rivalry with other nations, but come respectful to them when the circumstances are right. I have a wayward respect for the Human nations, can get somewhat well with the surface dwellers. Trade is important with them and they provide us with further purpose to work in the fires of a forge. The elves i leave to live in their damned trees reading books, i have no quarrel with them but have little reason to help them out of the goodness of my heart of such thing exists in a dwarf. But my true allegiance is held in my kinsmen and my honor bound brethren. I will not hesitate to aid them for they are my reason, my dream to help aid them in combat by keeping their blades sharp and their armor durable. i would not hesitate to lay my self to stone for them. my Dwarven stoutness towards other nations can wait for my brethren. But i would help those nations if it were what i had to, if it were for my brothers in arms.

In my opinion, well fixed mistakes. I say accepted time to wait for the others to give their ruling.

As the leader of Seventis, I would gladly accept the the new emerald knights some shelter in the barracks of Seventis. I would also love to be a part too. ((Maybe I can be a Duke for them? :D))

We dont need shelter, we have 2 massive forts, and we dont use the term duke........

In my opinion, well fixed mistakes. I say accepted time to wait for the others to give their ruling.

Not bad

"General Tempir, he seems to have a good way about him, but needs some practice with the sword, get him trained, and train him well."

*sir

"Good, I look forward to seeing his progress then, and If you or your men need some specialized armor made please let me know and I will get our tailor to work on them."

(skins)

but now theres the matter of me actually getting to you, might one of you send someone to pick me up? since it might be hard for me to get to one of the forts which ever fort you might want me stationed at.

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: Pheonixpro1

Time zone: GMT 0+ (London)

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Vascoq Hulencia

Race: Human

Sword Level: 100

Axe Level: 5

Archery Level: 50

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ): Swordsman/Ranger

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): (I believe, I dont require one)

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): My view on nations is none of my business. Im a swordsman for hire and I leave it at that.

I'm not that familiar with all of the forts and their locations yet. You would have to speak with Kourik about that.

Well as soon as i am able to get ahold of Duke Lycian and Duke Vivyaen again we will be getting your fort under way Tempir, for now if you can test his skills and RP, then I may have him stationed at Fort Umbra depending on his ability, ill be on after i sleep i just got off work (only the top generals actually know in RP that there is another fort besides Fort Umbra (and besides those who randomly found it)

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: Pheonixpro1

Time zone: GMT 0+ (London)

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Vascoq Hulencia

Race: Human

Sword Level: 100

Axe Level: 5

Archery Level: 50

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ): Swordsman/Ranger

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): (I believe, I dont require one)

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): My view on nations is none of my business. Im a swordsman for hire and I leave it at that.

Fair enough I will have Tempir test you as well, and I will review the recruits later today bout 8-9 hours from this posting

At the moment I believe Tempir is still in Ascella, unless he is handling a previously given mission himself, or you can head to westport in Renatus and I will be there when i get on later