The Undead vs Orcs

jorcan

Why do the undead leave the orcs alone. we want more attacks on sanhar.

anytime we hear lightning we go to the walls in amour and scout for undead in the area. please could undead attack orcs more not every night but say every once and a while :) :)

I don't think you WANT attacks. What if hordes of zombies, skeletons, spiders, and creepers pop up at you door step and kill you? And again, and again?

Why do the undead leave the orcs alone. we want more attacks on sanhar.

anytime we hear lightning we go to the walls in amour and scout for undead in the area. please could undead attack orcs more not every night but say every once and a while :P :)

I like your attitude. Are you with any organizations jorcan?

Have you fought in an undead battle yet? Lightning spam can be gruesome. The most popular way to die I'd say.

Strangely, I feel like the city SHOULD be attacked =3

Only if they buy lots of stuff at Yahg's Rare Materials!!!! B)

Foolish orc you do not know the terrors that the Northern provinces have witnessed trying to keep the undead at bay and you ask them to attack you? Are you mad? If you wish to experience an undead attack then head to Oren, probably Alkhazar as it seems to be the focal point of the undead attacks and join the guard. Or perhaps you should pay a visit to the remains of the orc encampment and imagine Sanhar as what you will be greeted by.

Foolish orc you do not know the terrors that the Northern provinces have witnessed trying to keep the undead at bay and you ask them to attack you? Are you mad? If you wish to experience an undead attack then head to Oren, probably Alkhazar as it seems to be the focal point of the undead attacks and join the guard. Or perhaps you should pay a visit to the remains of the orc encampment and imagine Sanhar as what you will be greeted by.

Or, if he yearns for battle against the fiends and evils of this land, he could join the Cal'ek Warband, as we will be launching a campaign into the north as soon as we are able in an attempt to drive the undead back.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.