Golden Harvest [Now Recruiting]

No_Mortale

MC Name- fabmor123

IG Name- Molotice_Arzdan

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect) - I haven't had much experience with other guilds before but I have noticed that the map is very large and that there seems to be a lack of RolePlaying in places and simply OOC.

What you expect from the Golden Harvest - I expect the Golden Harvest to be a group of people with whom I will be able to do some good old fashioned roleplay whilst at the same time levelling up my skills.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest - I want to be respected, but at the same time meet people who could teach my ways of doing things in much better ways. ((And also to improve my roleplay!))

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords) - 67 Mining, 54 Blacksmithing, 40 Farming and 33 Lumberjacking ((Although I will soon be delevelling LJ))

Do you agree to all the rules stated above? - Yes I do

Time Zone: GMT

Just wondering, how much would you pay a miner or a lumberjack?

I tend to hand out a couple of hundred minas a day when I can though our main source of income, our shops, have all gone on strike but I still make sure everyone is well off with tools, food, lodge and spending money.

MC Name- fabmor123IG Name- Molotice_ArzdanPast Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect) - I haven't had much experience with other guilds before but I have noticed that the map is very large and that there seems to be a lack of RolePlaying in places and simply OOC.What you expect from the Golden Harvest - I expect the Golden Harvest to be a group of people with whom I will be able to do some good old fashioned roleplay whilst at the same time levelling up my skills.Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest - I want to be respected, but at the same time meet people who could teach my ways of doing things in much better ways. ((And also to improve my roleplay!))Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords) - 67 Mining, 54 Blacksmithing, 40 Farming and 33 Lumberjacking ((Although I will soon be delevelling LJ))Do you agree to all the rules stated above? - Yes I doTime Zone: GMT

I'll send you a letter as soon as possible for a meeting as there are a few things I would like to talk to you about to clear some things up.

MC Name- Flapman

IG Name- Goron_Feraso

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect) Back in the old days of Aegis I was a farmer and a former lieutenant of the Knights of the Flame. We got crushed by the undead...

What you expect from the Golden Harvest A fun way to get started again in the new world ((I haven't played in a few months, but I am going to be active on a daily basis again)), earning some minas and meeting some new people.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest I want to become one of the most important farmers and eventually buy a house in one of the main cities.

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords) I have got 25 Archery and 20 Farming.

Do you agree to all the rules stated above? Ofcourse. I also like Diamonds&Gold

Time Zone: GMT+1

MC Name- Flapman

IG Name- Goron_Feraso

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect) Back in the old days of Aegis I was a farmer and a former lieutenant of the Knights of the Flame. We got crushed by the undead...

What you expect from the Golden Harvest A fun way to get started again in the new world ((I haven't played in a few months, but I am going to be active on a daily basis again)), earning some minas and meeting some new people.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest I want to become one of the most important farmers and eventually buy a house in one of the main cities.

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords) I have got 25 Archery and 20 Farming.

Do you agree to all the rules stated above? Ofcourse. I also like Diamonds&Gold

Time Zone: GMT+1

Come around to our location. Give a shout and I will see if you have what we are looking for

NM

MC Name- Alphalordt60

IG Name- Lerin_Hrak

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect) - None in LotC but I've noticed that most of the cities are empty, but then again that is probably from the plague. Basicly I haven't had much of a chance for past experience

What you expect from the Golden Harvest - A rather interesting roleplaying group that should be fun and worthwhile.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest - To improve my roleplay and establish future story lines for my character.

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords) - Level 20 swords and mining, Level 15 farming.

Do you agree to all the rules stated above? - Yes I do and also, Diamonds&gold are a bit hard to make into weapons and armor with just a simple furnace, don't you think so?

Time Zone: U.S.A Eastern Standard Time

MC Name- Alphalordt60

IG Name- Lerin_Hrak

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect) - None in LotC but I've noticed that most of the cities are empty, but then again that is probably from the plague. Basicly I haven't had much of a chance for past experience

What you expect from the Golden Harvest - A rather interesting roleplaying group that should be fun and worthwhile.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest - To improve my roleplay and establish future story lines for my character.

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords) - Level 20 swords and mining, Level 15 farming.

Do you agree to all the rules stated above? - Yes I do and also, Diamonds&gold are a bit hard to make into weapons and armor with just a simple furnace, don't you think so?

Time Zone: U.S.A Eastern Standard Time

Pop on by The Harvest and we'll see what we can do ye' for.

In the name of Godfrey of the House Horen,

the first of his name, Lord of the Human kingdoms and protector of the Realm;

I Mirtok of the Teutonic Order,

Duke of Hanseti and Warden of the south,

Request that all members and it's leaders to assimilate the guild into the Holy Oren Empire- and move into its lands- immediately or face the full force of The Teutonic Order.

Your response should be promptly decided and delivered; Failure to submit will yield actionary measures at the hand of The Order.

May God have mercy on your soul.

This guild has been deemed inactive, if you wish for it to be moved back PM me or another FM with your reason and a link to this topic.