The Arendor Rangers (Recruiting)

Snake Plissken

cooltext700447579.png

Overview:

The Arendor Ranger's are the soldiers of House Arendor of Renatus, and the guards of Arendor's county of Ildicia. The close positioning of our county to Hanseti also puts us on the front line of Renatus' defense, having our men patrol the Southern border of Furnestock (The duchy Ildicia is located in) against enemy forces.

The Ranger's offer a warm bed and chest in the Ildicia Keep barracks, as well as iron weapons (Armour as well for higher ranks) and training to use a range of weapons including hatchets, throwing knives, throwing axes, bows, shortswords, longswords, daggers and claymores. In return for this, all that is asked is that you vow to serve the count, county, and its citizens until released from service upon request.

Rules:

1. Maintain full respect for the citizens of the town and your superiors.

2. You may not kill someone unless they are an immediate threat to a citizens life ((And sufficient RP has been performed)), otherwise you must detain the wrong-do'er and lock him in the Ildicia Keep dungeons to await the counts trial. You may not kill a man for running from you when you order him to halt.

3. Follow all Renatian laws accordingly.

4. Stay loyal and respectful to your fellow rangers.

Recruitment:

Please fill out the following application and submit it below. We do not accept Orcs, dwarves, or Mori.

OOC

MC Name:

Sword and Bow Levels:

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you:

IC

Name:

Race:

Weapon of choice:

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training):

Factions you have fought against:

Do you have any non-combat related skills:

Why you wish to join us:

Uniform you wish to use:

Only Gwayn ((DeeKaah)) and myself may accept applications.

Ranks:

Ranger Recruit (Spirit)

Normal Ranger (Ghost)

Ranger Elite (Specter)

Ranger Trainer (Soul)

Ranger Officer (Shade)

Ranger Captain (Shadow)

Uniform:

The ranger's have no official uniform, but instead wear a variation of robes, coats, and cloaks in the colors black, grey, dark brown, and dark green. A rangers uniform must be presented to the count to be decided if it is eligible. If a ranger cannot find a good enough uniform, he is required to use the base uniform.

specterelite.png

Base uniform

Allies:

The Guardians

The Crimson Blades

Members:

Hildar Nightblade

John Deschain

Gwayn Strongwing

Aradan

Erindal

Hamdir Greenbark

Baton

Lendey Onelyson

Valador Lenblade

(Please post bellow with your RP name if Ive missed you out)

A Rangers Oath

The Ranger must lay his sword at his counts feet to show before kneeling and saying:

I, <Your name>, swear on my life that I shall serve the Count of Ildicia without fault until the day I pass from this world or I am released from service. I shall put the lives of my fellow rangers and the citizens of Ildicia county before my own. I shall never commit any acts of treason towards my count, my duke, or my king, and I shall always take the title 'Arendor Ranger' with pride. I <Your name> swear loyalty to Count <Counts name here> of Ildicia, Duke <Dukes name here> of Furnestock, and King <Kings name here> of Oren.

OOC

MC Name: Hieya

Sword and Bow Levels: Swords: 41 Bow: 14

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No

IC

Name: Baton_the_Swift

Race: Human

Weapon of choice: Sword

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): I was with the filthy Wolverines, i showed my loyalty for 7 years, they then left me in the mountains to rot.

Factions you have fought against: Wolverines

Do you have any non-combat related skills: Mining and Farming

Why you wish to join us: I have no home, no shelter, and no friends to go to, but now it my chance to receive friends and for once have a stable home. I will show my loyalty by risking my own life in any battle or war.

OOC

MC Name: Hieya

Sword and Bow Levels: Swords: 41 Bow: 14

IC

Name: Baton_the_Swift

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): I was with the filthy Wolverines, i showed my loyalty for 7 years, they then left me in the mountains to rot.

Factions you have fought against: Wolverines

Do you have any non-combat related skills: Mining and Farming

Why you wish to join us: I have no home, no shelter, and no friends to go to, but now it my chance to receive friends and for once have a stable home. I will show my loyalty by risking my own life in any battle or war.

Accepted IG []

Just a quick note, 'Ranger's' mean Ranger owns or Ranger is, you need to put, 'Arendor Rangers' without the apostraphy.

Just a quick note, 'Ranger's' mean Ranger owns or Ranger is, you need to put, 'Arendor Rangers' without the apostraphy.

((Fixed))

((Post updated to include 'A Rangers Oath'. All members are to RP swearing the oath below, or swear it to the count [me] in-game))

OOC

MC Name: dea1hdea1er

Sword and Bow Levels: Swords = 50 and Bow = 0

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No, I have not.

IC

Name: Fearon

Race: Wood Elf

Weapon of choice: Bow

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): None

Factions you have fought against: None

Do you have any non-combat related skills: No, I don't

Why you wish to join us: I want to join because I wish to learn more about bows

Uniform you wish to use: I wish to use the basic one.

OOC

MC Name: dea1hdea1er

Sword and Bow Levels: Swords = 50 and Bow = 0

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No, I have not.

IC

Name: Fearon

Race: Wood Elf

Weapon of choice: Bow

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): None

Factions you have fought against: None

Do you have any non-combat related skills: No, I don't

Why you wish to join us: I want to join because I wish to learn more about bows

Uniform you wish to use: I wish to use the basic one.

((You might want to apply for the server first))

OOC

MC Name: xlr20ice

Sword and Bow Levels: Swords 31, Bow 23.

IC

Name: Valador Lenblade

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): I was trained by my father with my brother, we had frequent spars throughout our training.

Factions you have fought against: None yet.

Do you have any non-combat related skills: Although my traditional job is being a hired muscle, I am a tactical and wise induvidual.

Why you wish to join us: My family was a family of mercenaries

Uniform you wish to use: Dark green

OOC

MC Name: xlr20ice

Sword and Bow Levels: Swords 31, Bow 23.

IC

Name: Valador Lenblade

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): I was trained by my father with my brother, we had frequent spars throughout our training.

Factions you have fought against: None yet.

Do you have any non-combat related skills: Although my traditional job is being a hired muscle, I am a tactical and wise induvidual.

Why you wish to join us: My family was a family of mercenaries

Uniform you wish to use: Dark green

Accpeted IG []

*Halboron stands on the balcony above the courtyard in Ildicia, looking out at the rangers assembled before him*

My friends, and once brothers. There is a time in every mans life where he must accept defeat, this is one of those times. Since the move to Asulon, I have tried to resurrect the Adunian rangers to their previous state, starting as the Ildon Rangers when we served the Adunian Lord Artorus Elendil in his town of Ildon, then we went on to become the Fallen Rangers when we roamed free around Asulon, serving no one but eachother, and finally when I was given this county to attempt to resurrect the Adunia myself you became the Arendor rangers, serving me, my family, and my people. All this time, I have tried to keep the legacy of the Adunian rangers of old Ildon alive, but time and time again I have failed and it has been proved that this cannot work. I release all sworn to me from service. If you wish to continue to serve Ildicia and house Arendor, come see me personally and I shall find work for you as one of my soldiers, knights, household guards, or guardsman of the county. If this is not what you wish and the ranger life is truly what you seek, you shall have to band together with those who think likewise and roam freely around the realm of Asulon, helping those you find in need. I thank you for what you have done for me in your time of service, but now you must make your choice. I shall await your individual decisions in my hall.

*Halboron steps back from the balcony and walks back into the keep to await the decisions of his old men*

OOC

MC Name:Wopper_jr

Sword and Bow Levels:sword-12 bow-14

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you:not that I know of

IC

Name:Connor Hawkins

Race:Human

Weapon of choice:Bow/hands

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training):none

Factions you have fought against:none

Do you have any non-combat related skills:I am a fair wood cutter, and I make good jokes

Why you wish to join us:I wish to improve my skills, protect and serve, and maybe meet the love of my life

Uniform you wish to use:It's attached

((Im getting lots of msg's about joining the guild at the moment, and so if it wasn't made clear from the previous post, this guild is CLOSED. Also, any attempt to contact my character who ran it will be unsuccessful as he is missing))

Guest Grey

OOC

MC Name:

Sword and Bow Levels:sword: 2 axe : 27 Bow : 51

IC

Name:Eagle

Race:Human, Northerner

Weapon of choice: Bow, but i close combat an axe

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): I was Sariant in the teutonic order and recruit of the guardians

Factions you have fought against: Wolverines, Crimson pirates

Do you have any non-combat related skills: I have quite a mining skill ((27)) and lumberjack ((22)) and smithing ((16))

Why you wish to join us: I seek a new purpose in Asulon as on beforehand i was only hunting and not doing so much for guilds

Uniform you wish to use: I would like the uniform of an officer of the fallen ranger as i think its very cool ((i don't have paint so could someone copy paste my current head on there ? thank you and Owl, i already pm'ed you about it))

Little information, i currently living in Glenwood