Reformed Churches Are Looking For A Pastor

Pastor Petrus

The Reformed Church denomination was established dozens of years after the creation of Aegis. The main Human church underwent a split related to church-orderly and theological issues. In the first few years, 7 churches were established. For every race there was at least one church. Also a library, a missionary army and an academy were founded. For a while the denomination was one of the biggest religions in Aegis. The God of Asulon, with his two servants the Light (Aengul) and the Fire (Daemon), has a central place in our churches. We are highly orthodox and conservative.

Right now we consist of 2 congregations in Asulon.

Tasks: When you are accepted in our denomination and after a student has been approved by the Curatorium (Our board of trustees), he is able to serve in our denomination. He must be an active and capable missionary preacher, pastoral worker and book writer. He must follow the doctrine of the church, but has also a lot of own input.

Payment: When you finished the study and when you are approved as a Pastor, you will get two rectories/houses in two different capitols near one of our congregations. Every week, you will get some payment in (750) minas/food/minerals but that depends on the quality of your religious work.

If you want to apply, send Pastor Petrus an application.

We've had 4 entries for the job. Unfortunately the curatorium had to deny them all. Because we are still looking for someone, some things have changed:

- There wont be a study before you become a pastor. When youre accepted, you will start immediately with your job.

- Every elven week you get payment. 1000 minas for your hard work.

I could be interested in this job looking to do good in my life before I pass over, what kind of application should be sent?

Kilross Blanchwick

We need a small bio, things as age, name, professions. And about your believe in Asulons God. You can send it in a bird to me.

And we are still looking for more people!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.