Elven Military, what happened?

Ranovak

It has come to my awareness that the Elven military known as the Wardens has fallen into disarray and have broken apart. Can we please re establish ourselves and rise from the ashes. We must become strong again and maybe go under a new name since the Wardens is kind of overused as a guild name I have realized, plus we should have a vote for what our name should be.

Hope one of you respond to this, whether it be Native, 501warhead, and/or Blackthorn, I hope I can discuss this with someone with higher power.

If i may ask what warden is this? Also, the wardens are fine, many of us are undercover, and are hidden doing missions at this time. I for one am training possible recruits. Also know the wardens are an elite group of the military, we are not large... We are as strong as we were ever save for the sad death of atles one of our main commanders.

The wardens ARE the military, and now that Blackthorn is back, we can have everything get back together and on its feet. Besides we need a new forums thread since Atles got bored of being part of the "wardens" (Personally I dislike the name).

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.