The Gladiants - House Hightower Reformed

Slic3man

The Gladiants  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on The Gladiants?

• Excellent, doing a wonderful job at guarding and building Solace up!
    • Wonderful, though they could use a few tweaks here and there.
    • I do not think of them much, more of just the people walking around in armor.
    • They're not doing too well of a job when it comes to guarding, or building Solace up.
    • Terrible guards of our lands! I wonder how the peoples of Solace even cope with such people running their area!

((No problem, I was supposed to post this a lot earlier, just been very busy. Looking forward to guarding you haha. Oh and Ill see if anyone is around in a bit to show me around the Gladiant area.))

OATH I, Darmath, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Darmath.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Begreen98

<Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - I do not have a VA. Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

Lumberjack-5

Swordsmenship-100

Cooking-15

Farming-100

Stealth-4

Herbalism-10

<>(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.) <>- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

-I would chase them down trying to arrest them. If there were any other guards around I would ask them for help.>IC Section<What is your name? - Darmath

<Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - To help defend Solace.>

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am good at swords. I could also use my skills at farming to feed the other guards.

>If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Scott Falconcott Falcon

">Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No

I, Zerin, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Zerin.

MC Name -evilpizzaman

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -No i don't I am applying though

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Swords:100 Axemastery:75 Blacksmith:100

(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. Follow the 3 and tell them I saw what they did and that I was going to have to take them in. If the refused I would call for help and if they attacked I would not hesitate to defend myself

IC Section

What is your name? -Zerin

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I have been a peacekeeper before and being a soldier is in my blood.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - Got the hands of a swords man and can blacksmith extremely well not to mention the things i can do with an axe.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? -N/A

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? Yes once before a long time ago.

OATH I, Darmath, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Darmath.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Begreen98

<Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - I do not have a VA. Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

Lumberjack-5

Swordsmenship-100

Cooking-15

Farming-100

Stealth-4

Herbalism-10

<>(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.) <>- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

-I would chase them down trying to arrest them. If there were any other guards around I would ask them for help.>IC Section<What is your name? - Darmath

<Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - To help defend Solace.>

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am good at swords. I could also use my skills at farming to feed the other guards.

>If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Scott Falconcott Falcon

">Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No

I, Zerin, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Zerin.

MC Name -evilpizzaman

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -No i don't I am applying though

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Swords:100 Axemastery:75 Blacksmith:100

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. Follow the 3 and tell them I saw what they did and that I was going to have to take them in. If the refused I would call for help and if they attacked I would not hesitate to defend myself

IC Section

What is your name? -Zerin

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I have been a peacekeeper before and being a soldier is in my blood.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - Got the hands of a swords man and can blacksmith extremely well not to mention the things i can do with an axe.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? -N/A

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? Yes once before a long time ago.

Accepted, talk to the current members to gain a uniform.

MC Name - Jordangaming

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Archery:100 Stealth:100 Swords:100

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. I would rush over to the body and feel for any signs of life. If not I would try to catch up to them, and try to Take out their legs to in able to temporarily disable their leg of movement, and allow the king or mayor to decide their fate or punishment. If I can not catch up to them, I will give the guards as much information as I have on them.

IC Section

What is your name? - Eli Stevens

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I Want to give the people, the safest environment possible.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am one one of the finest you can get combat wise. (Archery:100 Swords:100 Stealth:100) I am a master with bow and swords, I can also go undetected.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Nay

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? Yes-

MC Name - Jordangaming

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Archery:100 Stealth:100 Swords:100

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. I would rush over to the body and feel for any signs of life. If not I would try to catch up to them, and try to Take out their legs to in able to temporarily disable their leg of movement, and allow the king or mayor to decide their fate or punishment. If I can not catch up to them, I will give the guards as much information as I have on them.

IC Section

What is your name? - Eli Stevens

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I Want to give the people, the safest environment possible.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am one one of the finest you can get combat wise. (Archery:100 Swords:100 Stealth:100) I am a master with bow and swords, I can also go undetected.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Nay

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? Yes-

Accepted!

((OOC Section))

MC Name - MrCastiel3

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - N/A

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Archery 100, Stealth 100, Swords 16 (Going to get 50 swords and 50 herbalism)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

I would yell, "You three, stop!!". If they do not stop, I would draw my bow and fire an arrows into back of one of the felons. I would then give chase, and try to shoot their legs to immobilize them when I see my chances. If they get away, I would report the entire incident to whoever it concerns.

IC Section

What is your name? - Cassandriel

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I am new to Solace and feel the need to help out wherever I can best be used. With my bow skills, I feel the guard is perfect.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I know how to shoot, I know how to sneak. I also know how to talk to people. I can be whatever the situation requires.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Mayor Aron of Salvus.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Nay, I came here this elven day.

======================================================================================================

I, Cassandriel, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Cassandriel.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - MrCastiel3

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - N/A

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Archery 100, Stealth 100, Swords 16 (Going to get 50 swords and 50 herbalism)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

I would yell, "You three, stop!!". If they do not stop, I would draw my bow and fire an arrows into back of one of the felons. I would then give chase, and try to shoot their legs to immobilize them when I see my chances. If they get away, I would report the entire incident to whoever it concerns.

IC Section

What is your name? - Cassandriel

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I am new to Solace and feel the need to help out wherever I can best be used. With my bow skills, I feel the guard is perfect.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I know how to shoot, I know how to sneak. I also know how to talk to people. I can be whatever the situation requires.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Mayor Aron of Salvus.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Nay, I came here this elven day.

======================================================================================================

I, Cassandriel, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Cassandriel.

Accepted!

I, Alirya Tosslir, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Alirya.

Recruitment Form ((Application))

((OOC Section))

MC Name -sapphireh2o

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

-Archery:45

-Swordsmanship:19

-Unarmed:14

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. *Looks over the dead man to see the large gash on his stomach.*Glances up to see two goblins and a orc with appears to be a dagger.*Pursues the group and shouts for help.

IC Section

What is your name? -Alirya

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? -I need a better purpose in life other than running around a forrest

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? -I am an exceptional archer and I have some knowledge on wielding a dagger or short sword

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? -I convinced myself

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? -Well I haven't exactly lived anywhere so no

I, Alirya Tosslir, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Alirya.

Recruitment Form ((Application))

((OOC Section))

MC Name -sapphireh2o

-Archery:45

-Swordsmanship:19

-Unarmed:14

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. *Looks over the dead man to see the large gash on his stomach.*Glances up to see two goblins and a orc with appears to be a dagger.*Pursues the group and shouts for help.

IC Section

What is your name? -Alirya

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? -I need a better purpose in life other than running around a forrest

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? -I am an exceptional archer and I have some knowledge on wielding a dagger or short sword

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? -I convinced myself

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? -Well I haven't exactly lived anywhere so no

Accepted!

((OOC Section))

MC Name - fiztre

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -No.

Lumberjacking - 50

Swordsmanship - 100

Cooking - 28

Farming - 76

Blacksmithing - 37

Stealth - 4

First, I shout out to the other guards on duty. They come running up, and I lead them in a chase after the murderers. Once they have run out of the town, we stop and return to the crime scene. Then, I talk to the guard of highest significance about what happened, and put up a few notices around town to be careful.

IC Section

What is your name? - Gilan Treaty

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - To protect our humble nation.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I offer the skills of great swordsmanship and great knowledge to aid Solace.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Nobody has convinced me.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Yes, I own a house there now.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - fiztre

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -No.

Lumberjacking - 50

Swordsmanship - 100

Cooking - 28

Farming - 76

Blacksmithing - 37

Stealth - 4

First, I shout out to the other guards on duty. They come running up, and I lead them in a chase after the murderers. Once they have run out of the town, we stop and return to the crime scene. Then, I talk to the guard of highest significance about what happened, and put up a few notices around town to be careful.

IC Section

What is your name? - Gilan Treaty

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - To protect our humble nation.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I offer the skills of great swordsmanship and great knowledge to aid Solace.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Nobody has convinced me.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Yes, I own a house there now.

Include the oath in your app

*A paper is pinned on the notice board in the barracks*

By order of Prince Lancel I of house Hightower, he has said that training for the soldiers is to begin training in the construction and use of siege equipment. The up coming war against the dark magic users requires that all my men learn how to use weapons such as these..

• Cannons
  • Siege tower
  • Battering ram
  • Ballista

Prince Lancel I