The Gladiants - House Hightower Reformed

Slic3man

The Gladiants  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on The Gladiants?

• Excellent, doing a wonderful job at guarding and building Solace up!
    • Wonderful, though they could use a few tweaks here and there.
    • I do not think of them much, more of just the people walking around in armor.
    • They're not doing too well of a job when it comes to guarding, or building Solace up.
    • Terrible guards of our lands! I wonder how the peoples of Solace even cope with such people running their area!

Oath

I, Valon Haldamir, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Valon.

Recruitment Form

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Speedillion

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Nope

Skill Levels-

Swords 100

Archery 60

Stealth 20

Herbalism 30

(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Valon calls for other guards to stop the fleeing goblins and orc. He runs after them before seeing that they have deadly weapons. He waits for the guards to catch up and he pursues with them, eventually catching up to them, cornering them, and he let's the guards handle the rest.

IC Section

What is your name? - Valon Haldamir

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I wish to join for new experiences and to protect the

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I'm a wonderful swordsman and herbalist

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Scott Falcon

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Nope

Oath

I, Valon Haldamir, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Valon.

Recruitment Form

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Speedillion

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Nope

Skill Levels-

Swords 100

Archery 60

Stealth 20

Herbalism 30

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Valon calls for other guards to stop the fleeing goblins and orc. He runs after them before seeing that they have deadly weapons. He waits for the guards to catch up and he pursues with them, eventually catching up to them, cornering them, and he let's the guards handle the rest.

IC Section

What is your name? - Valon Haldamir

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I wish to join for new experiences and to protect the

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I'm a wonderful swordsman and herbalist

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Scott Falcon

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Nope

Accepted!

((OOC Section))

MC Name - oskaraskov (With a small O)

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - No, I do not have a VA, because this is a relative new character.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

Farming 100.

Swords 100. (I RP swords as knifes)

Herbalism 100.

(I somehow got a skill reset)

Jacqueline would immediately runs to the nearest and strongest person near her, and have every word of her mouth come out in panic. "I saw someone and then I turned around and then someone screamed, and I looked around and he was dead, there goblins and orcs was running away. Pleeeeeaaaase help.

" Eh, Sure" He says manly, and begins to sprint after the goblins and the orc, with Jacqueline and her long legs dogging him, until he stop because he's too exhausted.

IC Section

What is your name? - My name is Jacqueline.

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I'm in need of food, I'm in need of shelter and I'm in need protection.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I've been farming and discovering herbs the most of my life, so I could server as a farmer and herbalist, throughout my childhood I've defended myself from the children of the night with knifes and daggers, I never thought I was that good as my dad says, however he daid said I was very very very good at useing my mums kitchen knife.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - My mother and father suggested me to join one of the greater noble houses of Oren.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No... I've just moved out of home.

Oath

I, Jacqueline, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Jacqueline.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - oskaraskov (With a small O)

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - No, I do not have a VA, because this is a relative new character.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

Farming 100.

Swords 100. (I RP swords as knifes)

Herbalism 100.

(I somehow got a skill reset)

Jacqueline would immediately runs to the nearest and strongest person near her, and have every word of her mouth come out in panic. "I saw someone and then I turned around and then someone screamed, and I looked around and he was dead, there goblins and orcs was running away. Pleeeeeaaaase help.

" Eh, Sure" He says manly, and begins to sprint after the goblins and the orc, with Jacqueline and her long legs dogging him, until he stop because he's too exhausted.

IC Section

What is your name? - My name is Jacqueline.

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I'm in need of food, I'm in need of shelter and I'm in need protection.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I've been farming and discovering herbs the most of my life, so I could server as a farmer and herbalist, throughout my childhood I've defended myself from the children of the night with knifes and daggers, I never thought I was that good as my dad says, however he daid said I was very very very good at useing my mums kitchen knife.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - My mother and father suggested me to join one of the greater noble houses of Oren.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No... I've just moved out of home.

Oath

I, Jacqueline, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Jacqueline.

Denied, wanting food and shelter is not a good reason for joining the Gladiants. It does not prove you proud and brave only using the Kingdom of Salvus for its fertile grounds.

I, Bjorn Callister, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Bjorn Callister.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Anactofgod

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - N/A

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - 25 Archery 25 Smithing 25 Sneak

With cunning and keen eye I run down the alley, listening for the lound of foot steps before me I rush forward. Coming up to a corner in the alley I spot the three laughing and talking amongst themselves boasting of their roles in the murder. I look around and spot 2 nearby guards and make my way to them making sure to keep an eye on the three. "Hail brothers, I am in need of assistance." I say to them. "A man was just killed down the alley leading back this way by two goblins and an orc." I explain pointing down the pathway I just came from. "Where are they now?" asked the guard to my left. "Just down here aways I can lead you to them." I say beckoning them to follow me. We turn together and head back down towards where the goblins and orc were last. Still standing in their last location they are now counting the money from the purse they cut free from the man as they slain him. "Stop where you stand!" calls out one of the guards. The orc in a frenzy turns and charges the guard nearest to him. The guard easily steps to the side giving his companion the opening to attack. Switftly the second night smashes him with the hilt of his sword and knocks him unconsious. Leaving just the two goblins to deal with. I turn quickly to get a bearing on the goblins, just as I turn I see a goblin about to plunge a dagger through the back of one of the guards. Without thinking I instinctively reach for my quiver drawing a arrow back in my bow. Letting the arrow loose it flies true dispatching the goblin piercing right into his heart from the side. The second goblin lets out a shriek and falls to his knees surrendering. "Thanks for the help brothers is there anything else I can do to help." I imply. "Show us the location of the body they looted this purse from and, that will be all." he says to me. "Certainly" I reply leading the way to the scene of the crime.

IC Section

What is your name? - Bjorn Callister

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I am looking for friends and loyal companions to side with in the heat of any battles that might break out. I am also smith looking to hone my skills and provide armaments for my comrades.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - Bowman skills useful for slaying monsters and humanoid foes alike if the need arises. Smithing as well to dress every warrior in the land with armor and weapons.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - The person who asked me was person by the name of Aceeri

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No, I have not.

Signed Bjorn Callister

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.