House Vallark

h5jsp.png

House History

The Story of Dezios the Great

The story begins with Dezios the Great, conqueror and King of the far north. Rykalos was but a small town in snowy fields inhabited by the humble Dezios and a few friends he had painstakingly convinced to join him. The earth was terrible for raising decent crops and the Undead frequented the area. Dezios knew this land wasn't sufficient in order to continue the small groups survival, so they packed up and sailed farther north and settled into a canyon. The canyon wall was lined with or of gold, which spawned the name "Aurum". The group settled down there and began setting up the small village once more. Everything was prosperous until one fateful day, disaster would strike. The rough canyon walls lined with the precious gold began collapsing upon Aurum. Soon, the entire town was beneath rubble and Dezios with a few survivors barely escaped with their life. After much grief of loss of life and contemplation of the future, they moved farther north.

Norjun was founded at the foot of The Great Mountains. The Norjish people encountered many barbarians and hordes of monsters, but all were defeated in glorious combat by Dezios and his army. The Great Mountains' secrets were presumably uncovered and explored, those texts written by the ancient Norjish are long lost. The giant mountains became the symbol of Dezios' pride as he and Norjun claimed them as their own. While Oren owned a large sum of land, The Great Mountains were surely more than 3x its size. All and any barbarians in the giant white peaks were slain and annexed. Not many of the south even knew about The Great Mountains, but to Dezios and his men, they were home.

The Undead tightened their grip on the world as Oren was split in three. Chaos reigned in the south, while in The Great Mountains all was calm and normal. The shifting snow that blanketed the graceful peaks were untouched. Norjun continued to expand and grow as the south suffered and fell into civil war. That wasn't to last. Undead minions crawled their way into the mountains and overpowered the Norjish. The town was burned and sacked, but its citizens not defeated. Dezios rallied an army atop a mountain overlooking the searing town. They charged the confused minions with zeal and force. Dezios downed hundreds of minions with merely his signature spear, now donned The Spear of Dezios. The weapon is said to contain magical attributes and is sacred to House Vallark. The Norjish decimated their horde and Dezios has killed their leader. The victory did not come without a price, however. Dezios was slain in combat by a stray arrow and his legacy was the only thing left to stand living.

The Story of King Renati I

Following the Fall of Aegis to the Undead, Dezios died in glorious battle with the undead, and later disclosed a letter inside his armor for his child, Renati, to read. Claudius Centaurum, a long time friend of Dezios, located his son, Renati, walking down a path. Being the intuitive fellow he was, Claudius attempted to con Renati out of his money. Later however Renati told Claudius who he was, and a long period of loyalty and security would follow. Claudius and Renati took their route to Asulon by boat, but another legacy had began. Symodimi and Damien Dracaena had also indeed embarked upon the route to Asulon, barely. Following their arrival, Symodimi, his brother Dimatrik, and Damien went to Salvus to purchase a farmhouse. They settled in and later on Damien and Symodimi spotted Renati and Claudius. Renati had previously known Symodimi and they conversed. Renati disclosed he would be creating a town, and would name it Azar. Follow this, Damien decided to go off and acquire resources for its' construction. He obtained an immense amount of wood and went to the build site for Azar. Its' construction began promptly, but more specifically, individuals began sprouting up, such as Kilgrim Blackaxe, who would remain loyal for a long time. Azar slowly acquired its' roots and shortafter Symodimi spotted Casimir Amedaius, who proceeded to become the High Architect of Azar, a quaint little town located near the Cloud Temple. During this time of Azar, Renati had noticed an attractive woman near the cloud temple and decided to impress her, which later lead to the creation of Renati's long lost son, Trivane Vallark. Trivane went off with his mother and never met his father; He never knew of Azar one anything but simply lived with the monks. Renati had been constructing Azar along with Casimir Amedaius, but something began to go wrong. Casimir demanded pay for his work, and unfortunately due to the circumstances all workers were working for the good of Azar at that point. The pay would have to come later. Casimir, infuriated, decided to create a rebellion. He organized men for his disposal and recruited Ser Markus Powell, a former rebel in Galahar in Aegis. Markus and Casimir would cause the Battle of Azar. During this battle Damien became the Commander of the Azarian Armed Forces along with Renati. Symodimi had been absent during it. They went off to Salvus and graciously proposed a request for Queen Dawn to aid them in this rough conflict. While she wished to stay neutral, some Salvus Peacekeepers honorably gave their lives for Azar. The Battle ensued, and a large amount of Casimir's forces entered from the right flank, surrounding the small town. Unfortunately, the Battle of Azar was lost, but all was not forgotten.

Upon Azar's fall to the Andromedam Rebels, all of the Azarian Loyalists had no place of refuge. The Gracious Queen Dawn of course offered all of the Azarian Loyalists a place of refuge for the time being in Salvus. She issued the request for the construction of an elaborate, miniscule white tent for the loyalists to conduct business and also arrange for the security and protection of Solace at that time. The Loyalists acquired resources, recruited followers, and also established their presence in Asulon. Though, Damien, Renati, Claudius and Symodimi decided that this was enough. We could not let the Rebel's besiege our town, they disclosed. All of the Loyalists agreed upon establishing another Town to the right of Azar. They all agreed upon the name, "Seventis". It would be a difficult task however. They would have to convince the Cloud Temple monks to allow for the acceptance of their most gracious charter. After all, a War ensued in the Cloud Temple regions.

After a long meeting with the Cloud Temple Monk Talmb, they decided upon the verdict that the Town of Seventis be created. It had been done, we had fought back.

We had done it, we had proven everyone wrong and created a town in the Cloud Temple after being completely eradicated by our foes. The Seventis Loyalists pledged that we would try our best to ensure that Seventis become a city, we wanted to be Ascella (Azar). The determination, motivation, and ingenuity of the Seventis Officials and Citizens was driven towards the creation of Seventis. Once again, the Dracaenas had gone off acquiring more and more resources to fund and supply the effort. They had gotten more wood and also more resources. Donations were set in place and still the Dracaena Family resided within Salvus. Claudius and Renati were organizing the architectural structure of the town and decided upon how they would do it. After a long sense of pondering, they decided and commenced construction upon the new town. It was built extremely fast, and it surprised the rebels in Ascella. Meanwhile, as the Loyalists were constructing Seventis, Markus Powell booted Casimir from the throne of the position of Lord. Markus began establishing states outside of Azar (Ascella) and eventually formed the Kingdom of Andromeda. Tense relations began to establish between the two states and almost lead to another war.

After all the hard work, dedication, and motivation of all of the citizens of the town of Seventis, their dream had became a reality. After a long conversation regarding diplomacy and politics with the Monks, the monks had decided that it would indeed become a city. Seventis was the first ever City in the Cloud Temple, ever. While to this day it is long gone, it is a remembrance of the hard work that was implicated by the incredible citizens of Seventis. It was however a long struggle that would ensue. The relations with Andromeda drew increasingly worse, and it almost led to a Crusade by Redbain Adelban. Fortunately, due to the mass drawing in of Allies, Seventis was able to divert the Crusade from occurring. The City of Seventis expanded and obtained several territories, namely Pine Harbor. It also constructed a college for weary travelers who wished to be educated on Seventis History, and other various subjects such as Golemancy. The College was a masterpiece and attracted several visitors each day. Seventis however required renovation and was quite cramped. That was one of the many flaws in its' design. War almost occurred however. Having decided that Seventis was in immediate danger, one of the Seventis Citizens dispatched a bird to a Renatus Commander and they brought the entire Renatus Army to Ascella's front door, which made Jullius take quite a few steps back. It scared the citizens of Ascella and most notably quelled the relations between the two states. The Seventis Military also had participated in the Battle of Das Boot in the name of Renatus. It met several other organizations during this event. Damien Dracaena wished for Seventis to expand. In doing so, he urged for the creation of Pine Harbor.

After Seventis being fully constructed, the people of Seventis decided they wished to expand their land even further, and wanted to create a location where it would flourish in such working conditions, where people could venture by sea, come and sell their goods. They wanted to create a center of economic growth, security, and hospitality. Pine Harbor shall play a role in the security, economy, and overall welfare of the seas of Asulon. It shall be essential to the growth of the soon-to-be Seventis empire.

Travelers will come from all around Asulon to visit Pine Harbor, to sell and buy goods, to acquire a humble abode to rest in from the danger of the night. It will be the first step of the expansion process of the Seventis Empire. The flagship of the Navy shall be constructed promptly inside the port, for immediate dispatch. Pine Harbor will be located in the wild, where ships can be constructed for the navy and also merchant galleons can dock at the many ports of Pine harbor. The government officials acquired a location for Pine Harbor and plan to expand it promptly. Unfortunately, Pine Harbor was recently distributed under the reign of Count Casimir Amedaius.

Following the creation of Seventis, months later there was an imminent problem for Ascella and Andromeda alike. Markus Powell had died, and left Jullius to control. Jullius was a lazy, terrible Lord that wasn't respected by the people of his town. In doing so, Renati requested that Ascella join the Kingdom of Seventis in conquest. Jullius accepted, and Ascella began to be annexed and also renovated. Construction plans were sent up and Ascella was being corrected. Soon after, Ascella was deemed the Capital of the Assortment of Territories that was coined, "The Kingdom of Seventis.". After Ascella was set in place, it began to expand. They created a Charter regarding its' expansion and proposed it to the Cloud Temple monks. Another individual, Ursolon Ironheart was rising in the Ascella hierarchy. He was quite close in overthrowing Jullius, however it was stopped by Renati Vallark. Ursolon was a former steward of Ascella and would go on to create Fairfield, a quaint town located on the road from the Cloud Temple.

Relations between Mandarin's associates and Ascella had worsened, and they were prepared to siege Ascella. Knowing this, Renati Vallark issued several defence requests and also petitioned for his allies to ensure that Mandarin's siege would be flaunted; In doing so, the march was quelled and Mandarin was beheaded. To this day, his head is still on a pike located in an undisclosed location. The March indeed took the lives of several in Ascella, but was a turning point in the security of Ascella and Seventis.

After a long period of construction, annexation, and diplomacy the Seventian officials finally agreed upon becoming a Kingdom. Renati, Ursolon, and Ariana began implementing policies and other organizational structures for the Kingdom. Damien Dracaena had died before this, and Claudius still had been guarding Renati with his work. Following this, Trivane Vallark had eventually came to finally find his father for the first time after being lost in Azar. Trivane was grown up now, and proceeded to talk to his father quite well. The Kingdom was split into several location(s): Sarun, Tyr, and Ursakar. All went well, but the leadership was quite poor from Renati Vallark. The Capital City, Sarun, was quite slow in its' construction. Another problem had arisen as well, undetected at the time. When a Subudai merchant trader had been exchanging goods with another Sarun Citizen, its' pack mule fell to the ground and was left there in the middle of the street. It was unknown that the pack mule contained a disease and flies quickly spread around the mule, engulfing its' carcass. Renati Vallark awoke from his slumber to notice this, and immediately he caught a stench of the plague. The Plague was about to create a mass evacuation and lock-down of almost all of Asulon. It had started from Seventis, and would end Seventis. The Plague quickly spread, and engulfed Renatus, Hanseti, Normandor, Haelunor, and other Kingdoms located throughout the region. Hanseti went into a lock-down as did others. The Plague had consumed Seventis. Following the quarantine of the Plague, Trivane and Aerios Vallark had survived it. They began decided on what to do with the Kingdom. They agreed upon conjoining with Renatus and deeming Seventis a Duchy. It had been done, that was the plan.

[Credit to BuildToSurvive on The Story of King Renati I, thank you]

The Story of Duke Aerios Vallark

This story is a living work in progress.

Hierarchy

House Patriarch: The Head of the Household, currently Aerios Vallark.

|

Family Members: Those who bear Vallark Blood.

|

Captain: The Captain of the Vallark Bannermen.

|

Knights: Knights who serve as the Vallark Elite.

|

Lieutenants: Assistants to the Captain.

|

Master Craftsmen: Masters of a trade employed by House Vallark.

|

Serjeant: Field commanders of the bannermen.

|

Bannerman: The backbone of the force and the standard rank.

|

Recruit: An initiate who has just joined.

House Roster

House Patriarch:

Duke Aerios Vallark (Dez1320)

Family Members:

Baroness Rose Vallark, Sister to Aerios (LilTim3000)

Princess Maria Vallark, Neice to Aerios (Zamaru42)

Rose Vallark II, Neice to Aerios (Adami8u2)

Captain:

Symodimi Dracaena (simidimi12)

Knights:

Claudius Centaurum (pheonix_292)

Fionn Frostsword (Ceilteach)

Bitazity Dracaena (bickando)

Lieutenants:

Cultor Dracaena (JCW313)

Master Craftsmen:

Mastersmith Kilgrim (EpicDAX)

Masterminer Kaun (GeneralKaun)

Masterlumberjack Norral (RedBench)

Masterfarmer Rhaegar (narcoleptic_cat)

Mastercook Gnorl (GavLan)

Serjeants:

Victor Blair (Comradealecneav)

Bannermen:

Byron (Vordread)

Ivar Ferengarr (Suntzu20)

Ellis Selgant (plusman146)

Dasaro (Blackwidow920)

Sivoid (ImUnattractive)

Edward Frostsword (Najikko)

Recruits:

Samoht (iLuffy512)

Leonidas (opydoopy)

Landen Cilaran (Fflaa2)

Jodatee (Tunika04)

Sirdem (Kido122)

Ryosin Menemnon (Tipton775)

Nathaniel Knoleth (natemon47)

Gregory Ward (Dragontamer404)

Draxon Caeliat (Dragonmaster1327)

Cedric (xxAuSxRuLeSxx)

Alkrik Angar (DEATH_GUARD121)

Varentus Aligram (30326)

Lee (Baronrubarb)

James Lillis (Cole_Coleman)

Drugi Mayerl (Mayerl)

Daermond Silverhand (Snipes9990)

Robert Adeney (Emenzi)

Alkahir (MrRizzil)

Jerano CrystalBane (ff_Wk_14)

Dissedent Irakop (Dissedent)

Rokey Istleblunt (Speedillion)

Twieg (Adami8u2)

Serva (?)

Thoratun Wolfheart (The_Ranger44)

Dyion Gestiar (CrabGuy)

Joining

To join the House Vallark Bannermen you must submit an application. If accepted, the following duties and rewards shall be attributed to your responsibility.

Duties:

-Serve House Vallark loyally and without question.

-Guard and protect Vallark land holdings.

-Stand ready to be called to arms at any time.

-Continually train and perfect your personal art of combat.

-Withhold to the utmost standards The Vallark Service Oath.

Rewards:

-Receive a set of finely smithed armor upon joining.

-Receive a weapon of your unit upon joining.

-Receive a free bunk in the barracks along with a personal chest.

-Receive a ready supply of food and drink.

-Receive possible land for continued tours of duty and prolonged service.

Application

+-OOC-+

MC Name:

Timezone:

Skill Levels:

Link to a VA? If applicable:

+-IC-+

Name:

Simple but Sweet Biography:

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards:

Past jobs and/or experiences:

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman:

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here):

((Clarification: Being accepted on the forums does not mean you are initiated yet. You must Roleplay with either a member of the Bannermen or the actual House. You will most likely be handed an application in game. Also, don't put on a uniform without being given one IC.

TL;DR:

The Application is not how you are initiated. It only is to give an accurate picture of your character, his/her skills, and personality. So try to get to know us In-game or speak with one of our many recruiters. Thank you!))

The Vallark Service Oath

I, ____, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

Vallark Graphics

Skindex Link

Vallark Recruit:

Vallark Bannerman: Skindex Link

Vallark Serjeant: Skindex Link

Vallark Lieutenant: Skindex Link

Vallark Knight: Skindex Link

h5jsp.png

+-OOC-+

MC Name: CrabGuy

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 17

Swordsmanship: 7

Mining: 0

Cooking: 25

Fishing: 15

Farming: 1

Excavation: 0

Archery: 20

Wrestling: 11

Axe Mastery: 5

Blacksmithing: 0

Link to a VA? If applicable: N/A

+-IC-+

Name: Dyion Gestiaer

Simple but Sweet Biography: A trickster by heart, Dyion has wandered the lands of Asulon for two years with his companion, Grimm Swiftaxe. Tired of wandering, he and Grimm found themselves in

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Skilled at climbing and archery. Minor wilderness survival experience.

Past jobs and/or experiences: None.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: To find a feeling of refuge.

I, Dyion Gestiaer, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

+-OOC-+

MC Name: The_Ranger44

Timezone: Central, USA

Skill Levels: Axemastery: 89 Lumberjacking: 29 Swordsmanship:4 Blacksmithing: 26

Link to a VA?

If applicable: I plan on helping in what way I can, with battles, recruiting, all the sort. I will probably alternate sides if we do battles against dwarves. One battle as a dwarf, the other as a human. Considering my original character is a dwarf.

+-IC-+

Name: Thoratun Wolfheart

Simple but Sweet

Biography: I was born to a soldier of the Holy Oren Empire, I served as a farmer for many years, althoguh my heart as always remained with the heat of battle. I seek to bring further honor to my family, and to bring glory to House Vallark.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: I am pretty good with an axe, but my skill with the sword is improving.

Past jobs and/or experiences: I was a farmer and lumberjack, but my father trained me in weaponry.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: I wish to serve and to help bring glory and honor to House Vallark. I wish to be put back into the fray, to fight.

font="Times New Roman"]I, Thoratun, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

+-OOC-+

MC Name: CrabGuy

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 17

Swordsmanship: 7

Mining: 0

Cooking: 25

Fishing: 15

Farming: 1

Excavation: 0

Archery: 20

Wrestling: 11

Axe Mastery: 5

Blacksmithing: 0

Link to a VA? If applicable: N/A

+-IC-+

Name: Dyion Gestiaer

Simple but Sweet Biography: A trickster by heart, Dyion has wandered the lands of Asulon for two years with his companion, Grimm Swiftaxe. Tired of wandering, he and Grimm found themselves in

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Skilled at climbing and archery. Minor wilderness survival experience.

Past jobs and/or experiences: None.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: To find a feeling of refuge.

I, Dyion Gestiaer, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

ACCEPTED

+-OOC-+

MC Name: The_Ranger44

Timezone: Central, USA

Skill Levels: Axemastery: 89 Lumberjacking: 29 Swordsmanship:4 Blacksmithing: 26

Link to a VA?

If applicable: I plan on helping in what way I can, with battles, recruiting, all the sort. I will probably alternate sides if we do battles against dwarves. One battle as a dwarf, the other as a human. Considering my original character is a dwarf.

+-IC-+

Name: Thoratun Wolfheart

Simple but Sweet

Biography: I was born to a soldier of the Holy Oren Empire, I served as a farmer for many years, althoguh my heart as always remained with the heat of battle. I seek to bring further honor to my family, and to bring glory to House Vallark.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: I am pretty good with an axe, but my skill with the sword is improving.

Past jobs and/or experiences: I was a farmer and lumberjack, but my father trained me in weaponry.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: I wish to serve and to help bring glory and honor to House Vallark. I wish to be put back into the fray, to fight.

font="Times New Roman"]I, Thoratun, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

ACCEPTED

+-OOC-+

MC Name:n Natemon47

Timezone: est

Skill Levels:lumber jack 36 wrestling 25 farming 63

Link to a VA? If applicable:N/A

+-IC-+

Name:Teen_Dagon

Simple but Sweet Biography: A lone 14 year old dark elf orphan who hails from the great oren kingdom. His father died in a tragic suicide but he considers it as a murder. Years sense his fathers death he has lived on the street trying to avoid a life of crime and has done good avoiding it.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Martial arts

Past jobs and/or experiences: I have previously Been apart of Vallark but my previous character died

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: I was Looking for a job being a poor orphan

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here):I, Dagon, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

+-OOC-+

MC Name:n Natemon47

Timezone: est

Skill Levels:lumber jack 36 wrestling 25 farming 63

Link to a VA? If applicable:N/A

+-IC-+

Name:Teen_Dagon

Simple but Sweet Biography: A lone 14 year old dark elf orphan who hails from the great oren kingdom. His father died in a tragic suicide but he considers it as a murder. Years sense his fathers death he has lived on the street trying to avoid a life of crime and has done good avoiding it.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Martial arts

Past jobs and/or experiences: I have previously Been apart of Vallark but my previous character died

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: I was Looking for a job being a poor orphan

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here):I, Dagon, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

ACCEPTED

+-OOC-+

MC Name: valor777

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Skill Levels: 30 Swords 45 Blacksmith 15 Lumberjacking 10 Farming

Link to a VA? If applicable: None

+-IC-+

Name: Alitaus

Simple but Sweet Biography: Very acrobatic and athletic swordsman working around Arethor as a mercenary.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swordsmanship

Past jobs and/or experiences: Blacksmith in Alandros

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: My skills fit the required needs to help protect Vallark. Also in need of a job.

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here):I, Alitaus, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the Household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

Daermond Silverhand was a bannerman and was killed by Cataris in Irba 20th year 51

Geran D'aerthe is a recruit for house vallark.

+-OOC-+

MC Name: valor777

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Skill Levels: 30 Swords 45 Blacksmith 15 Lumberjacking 10 Farming

Link to a VA? If applicable: None

+-IC-+

Name: Alitaus

Simple but Sweet Biography: Very acrobatic and athletic swordsman working around Arethor as a mercenary.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swordsmanship

Past jobs and/or experiences: Blacksmith in Alandros

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: My skills fit the required needs to help protect Vallark. Also in need of a job.

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here):I, Alitaus, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the Household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

ACCEPTED

+-OOC-+

MC Name: assassinmaster56

Timezone: eastern timezone

Skill Levels:

lumberjacking: 5

Swords: 25

mining: 27

cooking: 20

fishing: 0

farming: 0

excavation: 5

archery: 4

wrestling: 6

axe mastery: 0

blacksmithing: 0

Link to a VA? If applicable: None yet (( I was making a VA for my old character but he got hung))

+-IC-+

Name: Drake Thundersword

Simple but Sweet Biography: Drake grew up in a good family. His mother was a tailor and she was payed lots of minas for her beautiful stitching. Drake's father was a blacksmith. The best blacksmith to be exact. Every time a knight's armor was dented or one of their weapons were bent Drake's father would fix it. Drake got his swords skill from his father. Every night they would have little duels and Drake became experienced with a sword. Drake also got his mining skill from his father. Drake's father also worked in the mines on the side and he taught Drake a few things. Drake got his cooking skill from his mother. Drakes mother loved to cook for her family and she taught Drake a few things.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: A skilled swordsman and miner. If you threw Drake in an arena with some zombies, Drake would be victorious.

Past jobs and/or experiences: Drake used to be a recruit in the house of Tarus but he left because he needed minas and they were not giving him any jobs or assignments.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: Drake wants to find a place in Asulon, he feels like he has no purpose in the world and he is looking for one.

I, Drake Thundersword, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God

+-OOC-+

MC Name: assassinmaster56

Timezone: eastern timezone

Skill Levels:

lumberjacking: 5

Swords: 25

mining: 27

cooking: 20

fishing: 0

farming: 0

excavation: 5

archery: 4

wrestling: 6

axe mastery: 0

blacksmithing: 0

Link to a VA? If applicable: None yet (( I was making a VA for my old character but he got hung))

+-IC-+

Name: Drake Thundersword

Simple but Sweet Biography: Drake grew up in a good family. His mother was a tailor and she was payed lots of minas for her beautiful stitching. Drake's father was a blacksmith. The best blacksmith to be exact. Every time a knight's armor was dented or one of their weapons were bent Drake's father would fix it. Drake got his swords skill from his father. Every night they would have little duels and Drake became experienced with a sword. Drake also got his mining skill from his father. Drake's father also worked in the mines on the side and he taught Drake a few things. Drake got his cooking skill from his mother. Drakes mother loved to cook for her family and she taught Drake a few things.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: A skilled swordsman and miner. If you threw Drake in an arena with some zombies, Drake would be victorious.

Past jobs and/or experiences: Drake used to be a recruit in the house of Tarus but he left because he needed minas and they were not giving him any jobs or assignments.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: Drake wants to find a place in Asulon, he feels like he has no purpose in the world and he is looking for one.

I, Drake Thundersword, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God

ACCEPTED

+-OOC-+

MC Name:Darktitan17

Timezone:USA Mountain

Skill Levels:Wrestling 10

Swords 52

Lumberjack 5

Smithing 20

+-IC-+

Name:Eric Morris

Simple but Sweet Biography:Eric had a normal boring childhood. His father the head of the town watch, and his mother a farmer. He was raised in the hills of some small village and had a normal education. As he grew he thought of adventure and travel. So at a young age he began to train with the sword. when he came of age he followed in his fathers footsteps and joined the guard. He loved his job and the people loved him. But after a few years of not much action he became bored again. That pull for thrill had awoken for the second time. It took him many weeks to plan what he wanted to do. On monday he set out for adventure on the new land of Alras.

He took the first boat out to the Nearby Holy Oren Empire to make his claim. He heard of fascinating stores and could not wait to head out and get that thrill he'd been searching for his whole life! He looks like a normal human dark hair medium build and average hight. He is all around a nice person but sometimes he feels a slite erk to watch others suffer. He never found out why that was.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swords and Heavy Armor

Past jobs and/or experiences:Farmer and Village Watch

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman:New adventure, and a chance to do something for a cause!

I,Eric Morris, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.