~House Dracaena~

simidimi12 (Symo)

*You walk around the Cloud Temple and find a parchment with the sigil of House Dracaena printed on it. This parchment can also be found in many cities around Asulon, mostly in Human Cities*

CtVty.jpg

| The short History of House Dracaena |

The story of House Dracaena starts with the death of the Duke of Norjun, Aerios Vallark. After learning about this, Symodimi Dracaena and his brother Cultor both decided they needed a fresh new start. The fact that every single Bannermen of House Vallark decided to quit the order was also one of the main reasons of creating this new “House”. This order of Bannermen will maintain the order in the County of Somnia as well as in the whole Duchy of Norjun.The main base of this new order of Bannermen is situated in the County of Somnia. The name of the for is Rockblade. More will be added soon, as the House just began.

| Ranks of the House |

House patriarchs: Head of Household, considered as the one leading. They can be up to two in some cases.

Family members: The ones who have Dracaena blood in their veins

Captain: The leader of the military force

Knights: The Elite Forces of House Dracaena

Lieutenant: The assistant, or right-hand of the Captain

Master Craftsmen: Designated people who accomplish a certain task for House Dracaena

Serjeant: Commands the forces on the battlefield

Bannermen: The standard rank of the order, the main soldiers

Recruits: The one who have just joined and have to prove their skills

| Roster of the House |

House Patriarchs:

Symodimi Dracanea

Cultor Dracaena

Family members:

Alive or missing

Symodimi Dracaena (simidimi12)

Cultor Dracaena (JCW313)

Elandor Dracaena (Th3Sk8er)

Lendor Dracaean (juanito3000)

Dimatrik Dracaena (male514)

Alexandrik Dracaena (rayer514)

Bitazity Dracaena (bickando)

Deceased

Maria Vallark (zamaru42)

Damien Dracaena (BuildToSurvive)

Captain:

Bitazity Dracaena ((bickando))

Knights:

(To be chosen)

Lieutenants:

Altiak Berengoth ((Altiak))

Victor Blair ((?))

Master Craftsmen:

(To be chosen)

Serjeants:

(To be named)

Bannermen:

David ((RixRip))

Vinny ((sirgvincent))

Alexandrik Dracaena ((raye514))

Dimarik Dracaena ((male514))

Recruits:

Varrick ((Jackster05))

Naeyni Waterdeep ((Snipes9990))

Sir_Jasper ((Blackopskid7))

Dr. James Moonfall ((Greeno31))

| Application |

If after reading the whole parchment you are interested in joining, please fill out the application that will be given bellow the rules of the House.

Rules:

-Be loyal and respect every single members of the Bannermen order, or punishment will be given.

-Be ready to fight at any time

-Respect and acknowledge those who are a higher rank then you

-Insubordination can lead to be hanged

-Do not leave the order without posting a proper letter of resignation, or else be considered has a deserter and be chased with chances of being arrested if found.

Application:

+OOC+

MC Name:

List of stats:

Link to a VA if you have one:

How much time can you be on during the week?:

+IC+

Your name:

Why do you want to join our order?:

Previous connections with other Houses?:

Do you swear full loyalty to House Dracaena?:

Service oath: (Put your name in the spaces)

I ____ swear on my life to serve House Dracaena and to listen to every single order given to me by a superior without asking any questions or comments. I also swear to never betray the household or never commit any acts to weaken the order. In order to resign from my post, I will be writing and giving a proper resignation letter to a superior and wait for the Captain to take a decision on accepting my resignation or denying it. Failure to follow this simple oath of service will bring me serious punishments or more.

| Proper uniforms |

House patriarchs:

post-23772-0-94316500-1346641993_thumb.p

Captains:

post-23772-0-72015400-1346642070_thumb.p

Knights:

post-23772-0-37407500-1346642218_thumb.p

(Knights can custom their uniforms)

Lieutenants:

post-23772-0-54412900-1346642256_thumb.p

Serjeants:

post-23772-0-33366300-1346642284_thumb.p

Bannermen:

post-23772-0-33662700-1346642299_thumb.p

Recruits:

post-23772-0-61174800-1346642315_thumb.p

| A message to Hous Vallark Bannermen |

The Bannermen's of House Vallark are all fired, if you wish to continue working for us, then you may join the Bannermen's of House Dracaena. Please report back to Fort Rockblade as soon as possible. If you do not know where it is, please leave a note under this parchment simply saying you were a Vallark whatever your rank is.I will send you directions to it. Fort Rockblade is Old Feldsburg.

Fill out this simple application if you were working for the Bannermens of House Vallark

+OOC+

Mcname:

List of stats:

+IC+

Your name:

Your rank:

+OOC+

MC Name:

List of stats:

+IC+

Your name:

Why do you want to join our order?: I was a Vallark recuit before and wish to continue to serve

Previous connections with other Houses?: a Vallark recuit no other connections

Do you swear full loyalty to House Dracaena?: Of course

I Varrick swear on my life to serve House Dracaena and to listen to every single order given to me by a superior without asking any questions or comments. I also swear to never betray the household or never commit any acts to weaken the order. In order to resign from my post, I will be writing and giving a proper resignation letter to a superior and wait for the Captain to take a decision on accepting my resignation or denying it. Failure to follow this simple oath of service will bring me serious punishments or more.

+OOC+

MC Name:

List of stats:

+IC+

Your name:

Why do you want to join our order?: I was a Vallark recuit before and wish to continue to serve

Previous connections with other Houses?: a Vallark recuit no other connections

Do you swear full loyalty to House Dracaena?: Of course

I Varrick swear on my life to serve House Dracaena and to listen to every single order given to me by a superior without asking any questions or comments. I also swear to never betray the household or never commit any acts to weaken the order. In order to resign from my post, I will be writing and giving a proper resignation letter to a superior and wait for the Captain to take a decision on accepting my resignation or denying it. Failure to follow this simple oath of service will bring me serious punishments or more.

Welcome back lad, the application wasn't needed by the way. I made a proper one for House Vallark Bannermen to use if they still want to work for us.

Dear Symodimi. I am sorry for the confusion that has happend a couple weeks ago. Your name of family sounded closely to a family that harassed my Island. I have received a message and awaiting to arrange a meeting with you in person since I need to discuss in private since the disband of vallraks. Please Send a bird to me as soon as possible. Thank you

+OOC+

Mcname:Snipes9990

List of stats:

Swords-32

Blacksmith 80

Herbalism 86

Mining 23

Farming 1

Lumberjacking 5

+IC+

Your name:Naeyni Waterdeep

Your rank:Recruit

+OOC+

Mcname:Snipes9990

List of stats:

Swords-32

Blacksmith 80

Herbalism 86

Mining 23

Farming 1

Lumberjacking 5

+IC+

Your name:Naeyni Waterdeep

Your rank:Recruit

Welcome back lad, you've taken the right decision to continue working for us. I hope to see you around soon mate.

MC Name: Blackopskid7

List of stats: 25 in swords, 50 in archery, 25 in Herbalism

Link to a VA if you have one: N/A

How much time can you be on during the week?: 2-5 hours

+IC+

Your name: Sir_Jasper

Why do you want to join our order?: I was Second in command under Lord_Renatis rule for the seventis millitary

Previous connections with other Houses?: Seventis

Do you swear full loyalty to House Dracaena?: Of Course

I Sir Jasper swear on my life to serve House Dracaena and to listen to every single order given to me by a superior without asking any questions or comments. I also swear to never betray the household or never commit any acts to weaken the order. In order to resign from my post, I will be writing and giving a proper resignation letter to a superior and wait for the Captain to take a decision on accepting my resignation or denying it. Failure to follow this simple oath of service will bring me serious punishments or more.

MC Name: Blackopskid7

List of stats: 25 in swords, 50 in archery, 25 in Herbalism

How much time can you be on during the week?: 2-5 hours

+IC+

Your name: Sir_Jasper

Why do you want to join our order?: I was Second in command under Lord_Renatis rule for the seventis millitary

Previous connections with other Houses?: Seventis

Do you swear full loyalty to House Dracaena?: Of Course

I Sir Jasper swear on my life to serve House Dracaena and to listen to every single order given to me by a superior without asking any questions or comments. I also swear to never betray the household or never commit any acts to weaken the order. In order to resign from my post, I will be writing and giving a proper resignation letter to a superior and wait for the Captain to take a decision on accepting my resignation or denying it. Failure to follow this simple oath of service will bring me serious punishments or more.

Welcome back I guess, though I've always been first in command of the army and never heard of your name? Anyways, report back to Rockblade (Old Feldsburg) to acquire a new uniform.

Application:

+OOC+

MC Name: Greeno31

List of stats: 100 Swords, 100 Herbalism ( Rest just like 5 here and there nothing of interest.)

How much time can you be on during the week?: 4-5 hours a day.

+IC+

Your name: Dr. James Moonfall

Why do you want to join our order?: A good friend of mine,Nimik Amador, told me about you and said that you are a good leader and a honorable man. Honorable men are who I wish to serve for.

Previous connections with other Houses?: None

Do you swear full loyalty to House Dracaena?: I do

I James Moonfall swear on my life to serve House Dracaena and to listen to every single order given to me by a superior without asking any questions or comments. I also swear to never betray the household or never commit any acts to weaken the order. In order to resign from my post, I will be writing and giving a proper resignation letter to a superior and wait for the Captain to take a decision on accepting my resignation or denying it. Failure to follow this simple oath of service will bring me serious punishments or more.

As Captain of the Dracaenan forces, I do accept both James Moonfall and Jasper, both to be recruits until further notice or tested by a Lieutenant.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.