The Syndicate [Inactive]

Drelik

(( already talked to you ooc))

One does not simply quit the Syndicate, Caliean, you know better.

Another note is sent to Drelik

"Don't preach me your bullshit, I never even joined the Syndicate. I have an oath to August not you Drelik."

In Character

Name: Thorin

Race: Dwarf

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs):

When Thorin was but a wee’ lad, he experienced the murder of his parents first hand and was scarred by this for the rest of his life. Thorin had tried to find his own way in the world and become involved in dwarven society, but could never find a foothold. One day, when Thorin was scavenging for food, he came across a another dwarf that looked nothing like the others. This dwarf had a skull upon his head and a fierce look in his eye’s, the dwarf said his name was “The Skull” but as a fellow dwarf, Thorin could call him “Skull”. Skull saw that Thorin was a little on the skinny side and offered him some bread and watched Thorin scarf down the morsels. Thorin was curious about this dwarf and could sense that Skull was curious about him, Skull asked him if he would like to accompany him on his journey to the syndicate fort and perhaps he could find some room and board for Thorin. So Thorin (with nothing else worthwhile) decided to go with Skull, when they came upon the fort many men in red bandanas came upon them with swords drawn. They questioned Skull about Thorin and why he had brought him here, Skull seemed to be confident about the situation and answered each question logically. From what Thorin had heard, he was to be loyal to Skull only and take orders from him as well, from then on the group of men around them huddled together and talked in whispers and occasionally one would peek over the others and examine Thorin for a few seconds and then pop back into the group. Thorin was not sure what they were talking about...

What are your professions and talents? Building and FIghting

What morals do you adhere to, if any? Whatever ye tell me to do

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate? Aye

Out of Character

MC Name: SGTBRAVO

Do you have the following (Not Required):

Skype (Y/N) Y

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Y

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your

VA):

All the ones in a minor VA

Accepted

Drelik turns to Mili, reviewing Thorin's field of experience.

"I like this one, bring him by tommorow and we'll see If he can pass."

In Character

Name: Yaedu

Race: Mali'ker

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs):

I could write you a large sob story of how my parents were killed, how I was robbed, beat and tortured... reflecting on all the bad things that happened to me. Oh.. boo... bloody... hoo. Reflection is for the weak, for those that cry are those that will receive a knife in the back before the sun dawns. No, I was brought up to respect the creation of art, to master and hone that art. The art of removing opposition is one in which I was dragged through, I've witnessed silent murders, many of them happening at my own hands. My entire life has consisted of nomadity, never settling and always moving to the next gold mine... or thief's pocket. Now I come to you, to offer the tricks of the trade and to present them in your name.

What are your professions and talents?

If you stay silent, I will kill you. If you run, I will shoot you. If you turn around, I will rob you. If you joke, I will burn you. If you scream, I will silence you. Surely one of them traits appeal to you.

What morals do you adhere to, if any?

I will not slaughter those that treat me with the respect a lady deserves.

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate?

If you expect me to be loyal to those that treat me like dirt, you are blind. Show loyalty to myself and you shall bask in loyalty in return.

Out of Character

MC Name: Geoboy66

Skype (Y/N) Aye

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Aye

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your

VA): (Points to VAT tag.)

Accepted

The Huntsman watches as Yaedu puts his credentials in the drop off location and follows him for a bit before he backs away into the shadows and returns to look over the application. He nods, a smile coming to his face, "He looks like a promising one... I'll send a few of the boys to retrieve him and see what he can really do." he says quietly to himself as he walks back towards the Syndicate HQ.

*drops a note off at the base branded with a red -H-

"I'm with Cailean on this one - there's a lot of bullshit going around lately. Come to me when you want to do things right again."

Name: Alitaus

Race:Elf

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): I am a young elf skilled with the blade and with a bow. I have recently become a training thief but not a master. I am now looking for a guild for some work. I am very quick and agile and also a loyal worker.

What are your professions and talents?: I am quite adept with a bow, a thief in training, and a stealthy killer when needed.

What morals do you adhere to, if any?: Never steal from my family and friends or someone who is worse off then me in terms of wealth.

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate?: Yes.

Out of Character

MC Name: valor777

Skype (Y/N) Y

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Y

VA): Just the minors for now working on 1b.

Name: Alitaus

Race:Elf

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): I am a young elf skilled with the blade and with a bow. I have recently become a training thief but not a master. I am now looking for a guild for some work. I am very quick and agile and also a loyal worker.

What are your professions and talents?: I am quite adept with a bow, a thief in training, and a stealthy killer when needed.

What morals do you adhere to, if any?: Never steal from my family and friends or someone who is worse off then me in terms of wealth.

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate?: Yes.

Out of Character

MC Name: valor777

Skype (Y/N) Y

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Y

VA): Just the minors for now working on 1b.

A letter is sent to the man saying

"Denied"

This guild has gone inactive due to a shitstorm of OOC problems etc.

Please lock and archive, don't delete, things change sometimes.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.