The Syndicate [Inactive]

Drelik

In Character

Name: Artikus "Fletcher" Owl

Race: Human

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs):

Artikus Fletcher Owl grew up in the streets of Malinor. When he was young he found himself mixed in with a band of thieves who were all orphans, all but him. He lived in Malinor with his Uncle's step-brother. Artikus was forced to find things to do as he never liked being around the house. He ended up joining the little band of thieves where he came to be known by his middle name "Fletcher." As he grew older he saw that he was very good at what he did and started to hire himself out to those who needed assassinations of stealing done for them. When his brother turned 16 he sent word to Malinor to have Artikus come home. Artikus has continued his ways even in the Human lands and the city of Arethor.

What are your professions and talents? My professions and talents consist of stealing, assassinations, spying, hand to hand combat, archery, and incredible swordsmanship.

What morals do you adhere to, if any? I do not adhere to any morals except to never turn on those I trust.

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate? I do agree to remain loyal until the day I die.

Out of Character

MC Name: Vekrus

Do you have the following (Not Required):

Skype Yes.

TeamSpeak Yes.

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your

VA): Accepted for 1a, 4a/b [http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75357-fletchers-minor-evils-app/]. Pending 1b, 2a/c.

*UPDATED OP WITH NEW OBJECTIVES/CHALLENGES/AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR MEMBERS*

*STILL ACTIVLEY RECRUITING*

In Character

Name: James Romstun

Race: Human

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): I am into the art of banditry and have been for many years. My father, Rocco, taught me the ropes of becoming one and after so recommended me to join the so called bandit group "Syndicate" which is why I am here and applying.

What are your professions and talents? Banditry, skilled with the sword.

What morals do you adhere to, if any? I would never hurt a fellow member within the group. No matter what the pay would be.

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate? Yes.

Out of Character

MC Name: Chuckaboo

Skype Y

TeamSpeak Y

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your

VA): I am accepted for 4ab, 1a, 2a, 2c

Minor VA for 4ab: here

VA accepted for 1a, 2a and 2c: Here

Accepted.

"Rocco's son eh? We'll see if you may live up to your fathers standard, or If you'll wuss your way out of the initation."

In Character

Name: Thalin "Young" Letholdus

Race: Human.

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): "I am the son of Drelik Letholdus. Hell, a handful of you already know me. I'm simply here right now to put my ass on record. As for my background? I'm not saying **** other then I've only killed one other man, I've got a short temper, and my father's face. I'm not sure if I'll be a bandit forever- but I'm going to stir up some trouble while I'm at it. I might've missed the glory days of the Flays, but that doesn't make me any less worthy then the next guy."

What are your professions and talents? "I'm a builder, farmer, and fighter."

What morals do you adhere to, if any? "I don't kill ugly people, and old people, but that doesn't make them any less lootable or beatable... excluding the old."

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate? "... Yeah, duh."

Out of Character

MC Name: IlumTarus

Skype (Y/N) Yes

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Yes

VA): 1a. 1b. 2a. 2b. 2c.

In Character

Name:

Sindarin

Race:

Dark Elf

Sindarin, a dark elf born from a wealthy family in a distant land had a decent upbringing, finding solace in his luxuries. In his 120th year, his family fell on hard times. Hyperinflation in the Dark Elves’ grand city caused his families savings to be worth nothing. His father, on a fixed salary, couldn’t afford basic necessities of food and water, and lumbered the family more than helped it. Sindarin saw his luxuries torn from his grasp, and in the vain attempt to keep hold of them, he took it upon himself to murder his father in cold blood, watching as his warm liquid-embrace sprayed across the wall, he smirked. He took this as a lesson that killing others for his own benefits was a grand ideal, his own way of sating his need for greed.

Although it was untrue to say that Sindarin’s wealth was earned through perfect morals. Sindarin found himself envious of the other families’ in the city, he watched as his peers were given gilded armours and weaponry. It angered him. Sindarin had heard stories of those in the lowborn district of the city, that’d take other’s belonging to survive. Sindarin reflected on this story. It began to dawn on him that this method of stealing could be adapted to suit his addiction for luxuries, and that night, he left his mourning mother to test his theory.

What are your professions and talents? I’m a talented thief and quick with a blade.

What morals do you adhere to, if any? None.

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate? Aye.

Out of Character

MC Name:

yekim7

Skype (Y/N)

Y

TeamSpeak (Y/N)

Y

VA):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75929-pre-purge-sindarins-2nd-va/page__p__623894#entry623894

1a, 1b, 2a, 2c, 4a, 4b

In Character

Name: Tok Dreadmuck

Race: Goblin

Tok was born and raised in his early years in the War Usg. However he was an outcast amongst the goblin cubs. He left the Usg and ventured into the desert on his own. Exhausted as he was he spot a jabberneck and climed on it. He fell asleep on the jabberneck.

When he woke up he was localized on a pirate ship where he was forced to plunder and murder. However the captain died and he took over the ship. After a defeat he left his crew and ventured to the land to seek a place he could call home.

What are your professions and talents?

Swordsmanship

Lockpicking

Torture

Plundering

What morals do you adhere to, if any?

He has no morals he adheres.

Do you agree to remain loyal to the Syndicate?

Yes I do.

Out of Character

MC Name: Dwarm

Skype (Y/N) Yes

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Yes

VA): 1a 4ab 1b 2abc

Accepted

(( Sorry it took so long to get back to you, accepted, since we're in Temp map, we're going to be making

a little group with our old characters, all you'll need is that easy mini va thing unless your character was alive already during the Temp map's times. It'll just be a placeholder so we can do our villany until the server goes back to the real timeline. ))

((Just a friendly reminder! If you're going to talk in OOC, make sure to use brackets!))

(( Added in a rank system ))

(( This Sunday at around 10 or 11 est, time subject to change, the ranks will be given out in a ceremony.))

(( already talked to you ooc))

One does not simply quit the Syndicate, Caliean, you know better.