• Yes. [EXPLAIN]
    • No. [EXPLAIN]
    • Maybe. [EXPLAIN]

Event Planners, MC Names: stealthninjaAP, Event Team

Event Type: Natural Disaster

Event Date: TBD

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everybody

Event Location: The majority of the islands on the map

Summary: Alright, so back when I was a part of the event team on LotC, I had brought up a suggestion for the introduction of natural disasters into LotC. I had never really seen an earthquake, a hurricane, typhoon, flooding, etc. So, I thought I might bring up the idea. For the most part, I got pretty good feedback. However, I never got around to making an event. So, here is the idea I have for the temp map.

Basically, what I imagine is a massive wall of thick clouds coming towards the direction of the islands. A tropical storm is coming to the islands. It will rain for weeks and weeks. (in roleplay) The rivers will overflow, the ocean water level will rise, and the lower parts of the islands will be flooded. There will be a shortage of crops, some parts of the islands will be inaccessible to most, etc. It will be difficult to go "swimming" or to go on a boat ride.

The main idea is, that there is going to be a tropical storm, and then a flood, and the aftermath of that and the rebuilding of it.

Concept Images/Screenshots:

mqdefault.jpg

storm-floater-articleLarge.jpg

stock-photo-sun-umbrella-and-sun-lounge-on-the-flooded-beach-in-the-indian-state-of-goa-72705976.jpg

Other Information: Hopefully, this will generate a lot of RP. It will require people to come together and help each other out so that they can continue to live their lives.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: I suppose we will be needing the event team to first of all create the flooding, and build the aftermath.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Mostly builders.

Yay for interesting events without copious violence and conflict :)

I think this would make a great event.

This event proposal has been denied, considering the fact that we have moved to 2.5 and are no longer on the temporary map.