[Lore] The Old Faith Of The North.

KidKrinkles

What's going to be come of this? I think it's quite interesting as a religion, gives northerners something to follow.

I'll ask again, is this a religion only? If so, I'll move it straight to Implemented.

I have no checked this thread in a while. Yes, it is a religion. Sorry to have been so long.

On the first page, Tarus said it was only a religion I think?

This is accurate.

What's going to be come of this? I think it's quite interesting as a religion, gives northerners something to follow.

Good question. I hope this becomes a permanent part of Northern culture and Adunian culture, lore, and roleplay. It adds character to some and reasons to fight, things to hunt, and to do. I intend to try to add magic, beasts, mythology, and hopefully continue this into the grander scheme of all LotC as time goes by. For players, it provides both the option for Northerners to be pious to something other than the Creator (or whoever they follow), to add a unique set of views to a hateful world, and to give us background. It allows background for clans, and individuals, to roleplay off of.

Moved to accepted, as it's a religion and thus doesn't need acceptance. Did that sound weird? I thought so too...