The Holmes - Recruiting again

MartinDaMartian

MC name: firespirit44

RP name: Jack

Character's age: 22

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?: No, I have steered clear of any misdoings in life

State 3 of your character's skills: swords, diplomacy, witty bantering

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: ale, enemy swords, a illness that involves blacking out

How often do you go online and how long?: usually everyday for about 4 hours, more on weekends

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies): Yes I have

And do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

firespirit44 welcome to the Holmes :razz:

P.S. upper portion of new HQ almost done be.I will probably be around alot when server updates to 1.8

Is this Holmes base along the road to the cloud temple, right before whispering isles?

yup its across the road to whisper isle

MC name: e_bot

RP name: Gloin

Character's age: 21

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?: no

State 3 of your character's skills: i'm a grear miner and woodcutter and i can handel a bow very well

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: strength, farming and swimming

How often do you go online and how long?: 4 days a week 2 hours

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies):

And do you have Teamspeak?: yes

Do you like the Undead?: no

Do you like the Ascended?: yes

What country are you from or what time zone are you?: holland

Other info:

Somthing important to note is although i may be around the base if i am in one of my diguises You dont know its me however if i am using my Head_Detective_M then you can rp know its me.the same is true for any detective if they are in disguise. If you need to contact me martin or bastion our minecraft names are as follows

Head Detective Midnus(me): doctordemento

Head Guard Martin: martinvilla822

Chief Bastion: lastchance2099

It is best to contact Me and Bastion using the forums our usernames are as follows,

Chief Bastion: Bastion

Head Detective Midnus: doctordemento

If you have been accepted into the holmes Pm bastion on the forums with a quote of the post saying you were accepted, If it is an ingame Interview Pm him with Who interviewed you( this will take longer as he will have to confirm with me or martin. Base construction is nearing completion and when it is done All initiates will have a room to stay in that is theyres.

MC name: e_bot

RP name: Gloin

Character's age: 21

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?: no

State 3 of your character's skills: i'm a grear miner and woodcutter and i can handel a bow very well

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: strength, farming and swimming

How often do you go online and how long?: 4 days a week 2 hours

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies):

And do you have Teamspeak?: yes

Do you like the Undead?: no

Do you like the Ascended?: yes

What country are you from or what time zone are you?: holland

Other info:

Everything looks ok only thing missing is if you read the rules so just answer that and i will tell you if your in or not

Everything looks ok only thing missing is if you read the rules so just answer that and i will tell you if your in or not

i have read the rules and accept them

* A note is pinned to the door of Holmes, it reads..*

Martin we need to talk, i have a few questions to ask you. Write at the bottom of this note a place and time we can meet. Come alone and unarmed. I am watching.

Signed

Razarnoth

i have read the rules and accept them

Ok welcome to the Holmes

P.S. Yee told me you stopped by awhile ago

* A note is pinned to the door of Holmes, it reads..*

Martin we need to talk, i have a few questions to ask you. Write at the bottom of this note a place and time we can meet. Come alone and unarmed. I am watching.

Signed

Razarnoth

(new character again callum?) Well if you are in Austrailia which is 2 hours ahead of my time zone i would say tomorrow Sunday at 8:00 am? which is like 10:00am for you I am guessing we could meet at Ark's Inn by King's Road?

Is rule #7 set in stone? I ask because i've always been "Trazier". It's RPd as a combination of two names, Tra, and Zier, which is why I hate it when people call me 'traz' as it's an insult to both names, but I digress. I've only seen one other person calling themselves this in my existance (and it was just some guy on final fantasy online, which I never played).

I'm one of the few people who's MC name and RP name are the same, also because my MC name isn't "xXxSwordfyreXxXDEATHBLAYDE". Would I have to setname myself to include holmes and a rank? Or could I be 'that guy' who's just known of involvement through word of mouth, and letting people know himself?

I am guessing we could meet at Ark's Inn by King's Road?

I support more people using Ark's End!

Is rule #7 set in stone? I ask because i've always been "Trazier". It's RPd as a combination of two names, Tra, and Zier, which is why I hate it when people call me 'traz' as it's an insult to both names, but I digress. I've only seen one other person calling themselves this in my existance (and it was just some guy on final fantasy online, which I never played).

I'm one of the few people who's MC name and RP name are the same, also because my MC name isn't "xXxSwordfyreXxXDEATHBLAYDE". Would I have to setname myself to include holmes and a rank? Or could I be 'that guy' who's just known of involvement through word of mouth, and letting people know himself?

I support more people using Ark's End!

Well sorta depending on what wing you choose

I take it i'd have to be a part of the undercover wing to not show a Holmes title then?

That might actually work out, if that's what you're saying. I've run into Midnus once or twice, he seems like someone it'd be fun to work under.