The Holmes - Recruiting again

MartinDaMartian

I am sorry, but I am going to leave the holmes, I had some good RP with some of you guys, but I want to do something else in Aegis.

Thanks

I am sorry, but I am going to leave the holmes, I had some good RP with some of you guys, but I want to do something else in Aegis.

Thanks

Thanks for notifying us of this and those times were fun especially when we tried to wake Graphite up in Alk Hazar :razz:

Id like to discuss a possible alliance between my order and the holmes.

Ok is there specific date and time when we can negotiate this so I can tell the other Heads?

banna to you. he will not pay. i will assure that. If the council had plans to build, they should have done somthing about it before.

Are you building outside the Council Of The Lost, did you know they had plans to build there. You will pay!

Build where?

This time tommorow?

Might I ask what country or timezone you are in so I can just have a set date? so we can all meet with the other 2 heads in-game

Hey guys, just wondering if a character who seems friendly and all but has a more sinister side many people don't know about (once you guys are accepting apps again)?

Hey guys, just wondering if a character who seems friendly and all but has a more sinister side many people don't know about (once you guys are accepting apps again)?

What do you mean (and base renoves are going good we should be done in no time)

Id like to discuss a possible alliance between my order and the holmes.

To make things faster I will just ask the other Heads thru letter (Pm) and give you an answer

Well you start as initiate then when you are a full Holmes you pick a wing and then it changes from there