MartinDaMartian

And I ran into you alot at Ark's Inn

P.S. I am fun too :-( lol jk just fill out the app then if you are joining

P.S. I am fun too :-( lol jk just fill out the app then if you are joining

Here we go!

MC name: Trazier

RP name: Trazier

Character's age: Fifteen

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?: Yes. I once murdered an orc who ran into my room, and swiped my anvil (iron block). Orders to 'stop thief' 'halt' 'HALT NOW' were ignored as he continued to run. Eventually I cornered him, and instead of giving up my anvil, he barricaded himself in with gravel, so I dug him out, dispatched him, and reclaimed my anvil.

Also, another time, I ran into someone trying to rob someone else right outside Ark's End. As you could imagine, I was rather unhappy. He was trying to rob 100 minas from the traveller, so I told him, as a 'stupid tax' he must immediately pay one half that amount to his 'victim'. He chose instead to run, and some 'street justice' was his reward for doing so.

State 3 of your character's skills: Logic(he's real smart), Honor/Integrity (honor is life), Personal code of moral and ethics(For good or bad, his actions usually fall under this).

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: Rage (He's generally got a long fuse, but the powder keg at the end of it is the stuff of legends), Martyrdom (Faced with a 4v10 situation, he'd tell the three with him to get lost, that he'll handle things), Personal code of moral and ethics. (You don't want to be on the wrong side of this. Treat him right, he'll treat you the same way, wrong him, and he WILL have satsifaction, one way, or another...)

How often do you go online and how long?: Some days I can crack out for 5+ hours, other days i'm not on for 2 or 3 at a clip, probably because i'm either reading, writing, or playing league of legends.

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies): Yup

And do you have Teamspeak?: I do, downloaded it just for this server, but i couldn't find anybody to talk to. There was one room, 'krugmar' with like 10 people in it, so I stopped in there. Within 90 seconds, everyone stopped chatting, then 7 of the people changed to a locked/private room. I turned it off and haven't used it since.

Do you like the Undead?: I like them as much as anyone enjoys a foe. There must be evil in the world for there to be good.

Do you like the Ascended?: I'm not sure. I've been to their city, it's always locked and barricaded, i've met one or two in game, but they were exceptionally aloof and seemed to look down upon me. Then I met one who set the road on fire outside ark's end in order to burn a zombie, and I now view them kind of as the undead. Some faction of rogue mages who like to bury their noses in books and come up with new ways to cast dangerous things.

What country are you from or what time zone are you?: el-anith, currently working from an eastern standard time location.

Martin ((Creeper-Slayer)), I am the new head architect of the Holmes Service (if you don't remember), Bastion said I could hire workers to assist me, could you make a post discussing about builders being needed and architects being needed. As of now, I need 5 Builders and 1 Architect. Builders will do most of the building (of course) while the Architect will fixate around the details of the structure, the planning and will also do a bit of the building, however they will not do as much. I will send you more details later, pertaining to the applications needed for a builder and architect.

Here we go!

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?: Yes. I once murdered an orc who ran into my room, and swiped my anvil (iron block). Orders to 'stop thief' 'halt' 'HALT NOW' were ignored as he continued to run. Eventually I cornered him, and instead of giving up my anvil, he barricaded himself in with gravel, so I dug him out, dispatched him, and reclaimed my anvil.

Also, another time, I ran into someone trying to rob someone else right outside Ark's End. As you could imagine, I was rather unhappy. He was trying to rob 100 minas from the traveller, so I told him, as a 'stupid tax' he must immediately pay one half that amount to his 'victim'. He chose instead to run, and some 'street justice' was his reward for doing so.

State 3 of your character's skills: Logic(he's real smart), Honor/Integrity (honor is life), Personal code of moral and ethics(For good or bad, his actions usually fall under this).

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: Rage (He's generally got a long fuse, but the powder keg at the end of it is the stuff of legends), Martyrdom (Faced with a 4v10 situation, he'd tell the three with him to get lost, that he'll handle things), Personal code of moral and ethics. (You don't want to be on the wrong side of this. Treat him right, he'll treat you the same way, wrong him, and he WILL have satsifaction, one way, or another...)

How often do you go online and how long?: Some days I can crack out for 5+ hours, other days i'm not on for 2 or 3 at a clip, probably because i'm either reading, writing, or playing league of legends.

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies): Yup

And do you have Teamspeak?: I do, downloaded it just for this server, but i couldn't find anybody to talk to. There was one room, 'krugmar' with like 10 people in it, so I stopped in there. Within 90 seconds, everyone stopped chatting, then 7 of the people changed to a locked/private room. I turned it off and haven't used it since.

Do you like the Undead?: I like them as much as anyone enjoys a foe. There must be evil in the world for there to be good.

Do you like the Ascended?: I'm not sure. I've been to their city, it's always locked and barricaded, i've met one or two in game, but they were exceptionally aloof and seemed to look down upon me. Then I met one who set the road on fire outside ark's end in order to burn a zombie, and I now view them kind of as the undead. Some faction of rogue mages who like to bury their noses in books and come up with new ways to cast dangerous things.

What country are you from or what time zone are you?: el-anith, currently working from an eastern standard time location.

Perfect by far one of the first applications to be in a well written manner Welcome to the Holmes!

P.S. Tell Ark I said hi

Martin ((Creeper-Slayer)), I am the new head architect of the Holmes Service (if you don't remember), Bastion said I could hire workers to assist me, could you make a post discussing about builders being needed and architects being needed. As of now, I need 5 Builders and 1 Architect. Builders will do most of the building (of course) while the Architect will fixate around the details of the structure, the planning and will also do a bit of the building, however they will not do as much. I will send you more details later, pertaining to the applications needed for a builder and architect.

First manner of business your head of the third wing? And secondly I don't know what the heck the details of this is so its best if you made it considering you know the details

P.S. Sorry for setting you on fire the other day wanted to see if they stopped fire spread on the server

First manner of business your head of the third wing? And secondly I don't know what the heck the details of this is so its best if you made it considering you know the details

P.S. Sorry for setting you on fire the other day wanted to see if they stopped fire spread on the server

Is it wrong that I busted out laughing at this?

Application form

MC name: Tendragon

RP name: Xeno

Character's age: 21

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?:nope

State 3 of your character's skills: I am a great shot with a bow, i have a great education, and im great at going under cover.

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: I have a fear of fire and will go all the way to prosecute someone, i have a distinct trust of my own race elfs

How often do you go online and how long?: alteast once a day for 3-6 hours

And have you read the rules yes

And do you have Teamspeak?: no but i would be willing to get it

Do you like the Undead?: no

Do you like the Ascended?: sorta

What country are you from or what time zone are you?:central

Other info:

MC name: Dograap19

RP name: Grady_Hephaluf

Character's age:14, almost 15

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?:no

State 3 of your character's skills:Mining, Lumberjacking, Blacksmithing.

State 3 of your character's weaknesses:

How often do you go online and how long?:I play almost daily for about 1-3 hours at a time.

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies):yes

And do you have Teamspeak?:yes

Do you like the Undead?:no

Do you like the Ascended?:yes

What country are you from or what time zone are you?:Central time zone/ U.s.a

Other info: I am a good builder as well.

Nroca, I suggest you make a thread in the 'Trade' section. That will be a better way to get builders.

Also, Martin, Nroca is an architect, not the head of the head of the third wing. :)

Here we go!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around Holmes, Trazier. I think you'll make a great detective.

MC name: Dograap19

RP name: Grady_Hephaluf

Character's age:14, almost 15

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?:no

State 3 of your character's skills:Mining, Lumberjacking, Blacksmithing.

How often do you go online and how long?:I play almost daily for about 1-3 hours at a time.

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies):yes

And do you have Teamspeak?:yes

Do you like the Undead?:no

Do you like the Ascended?:yes

What country are you from or what time zone are you?:Central time zone/ U.s.a

Other info: I am a good builder as well.

Um I think your missing your 3 weaknesses just fill that up and we should be all good

Application form

MC name: Tendragon

RP name: Xeno

Character's age: 21

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?:nope

State 3 of your character's skills: I am a great shot with a bow, i have a great education, and im great at going under cover.

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: I have a fear of fire and will go all the way to prosecute someone, i have a distinct trust of my own race elfs

How often do you go online and how long?: alteast once a day for 3-6 hours

And have you read the rules yes

And do you have Teamspeak?: no but i would be willing to get it

Do you like the Undead?: no

Do you like the Ascended?: sorta

What country are you from or what time zone are you?:central

Other info:

Everything seems in order welcome to the Holmes! Hope to see you around base

MC name:Aidoboy

RP name:Aimin_Cavien or [blessed_Mask or Touched_Mask, haven't decided yet]

Character's age:[Haven't decided]

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?: I made friends with Jack Nimble once upon a time, but he is dead now.

State 3 of your character's skills: Being Friendly, Fighting, Builing, especiallt high-density rooming

State 3 of your character's weaknesses: Hothead when it comes to insults directed at him or his guild, Slow speaker under stress ((Slow typer under stress)), Not very comfortable around Orcs

How often do you go online and how long?: About 2-4 Hours a week

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies):Yes

And do you have Teamspeak?:No, but I have Skype

Do you like the Undead?:No

Do you like the Ascended?:I guess, but they don't seem to do much

What country are you from or what time zone are you?: Whichever one Texas is in

Other info:My character wears a mask most of the time.

(Sorry, not done yet, gotta go.)

MC name:Aidoboy

RP name:Aimin_Cavien or [blessed_Mask or Touched_Mask, haven't decided yet]

Character's age:[Haven't decided]

Have you ever commited a crime and/or been part of a gang?: I made friends with Jack Nimble once upon a time, but he is dead now.

State 3 of your character's skills: Being Friendly, Fighting,

How often do you go online and how long?: About 2-4 Hours a week

And have you read the rules( rules are located below right after our list of allies):Yes

And do you have Teamspeak?:No, but I have Skype

Do you like the Undead?:No

Do you like the Ascended?:I guess, but they don't seem to do much

What country are you from or what time zone are you?: Whichever one Texas is in

Other info:My character wears a mask most of the time.

I will be waiting for the finished app good luck