~ The Elysians Of Salvus ~

The Media Wizard

BQFjVV2.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ History ~

The Elysian order was established in Salvus during the rule of Queen Kyral by her Royal Guard, Scicle Du'at. The Elysians were a multicultural Guard Force with their loyalties set on keeping the royal Hightowers safe from harms way. The group quickly took control of Palace and Personal protection of the Royal Family, their bonds tied on trust and loyalty.

The Old Elysian Order was set by a hierarchy of leadership, going in: Adriat, Okeas, and the grunt ranks. The Adriat of the Old Order was set apart from the others by holding the Adriatical Cape, giving them power over the Order. Scicle Du'at held the title of Adriat throughout the entirety of the Old Order's existence.

The Elysian Order was dropped from the Hightower's sights after many years of service, becoming it's own cell of warriors. This ultimately led to the Order's falling.

~ Present Day ~

Being enacted once more by Regent Aron Bedevere, the Elysians are once again called together. With this new spark of the old organization, many changes have occurred to make the Elysians into silent protectors of Salvus and it's people.

~ Ranking System & Groups ~

With the coming about of the new order, the Elysians have received a more Militaristic ranking system, although relatively closely-knitted together.

The Director - This is the head of the Elysian Program, and he is one of great power in the Salvian Government. Although he is only known to some to be the leader of the secret group, he is still a choice target, so his identity shall not be relieved in documents.

The Collectors - This group is responsible for recording all data received from outside in the field. They keep these files on lock and use them to build up one of the largest data collection libraries in the history of Salvus.

The Informants - These are the Elysians scattered about normal life in Salvus. They learn, note, and report all rumors and information they hear to the Collectors for recording and filing. They are hardly ever relocated, and stay within Salvus lands.

The Watchdogs - The most highly skilled and most unknown of the Elysian Program. Their jobs are to be unknown and hold no friendships while on missions. They travel freely throughout Anthos, gathering information on enemy and allied kingdoms. They are also the last resort when stopping any plans to commit evil acts on Salvian land.

Elysian Guardsmen - Those who wish to protect the Royal Family of Salvus would be taken to this position; showing off the stereotypical show of what Elysians are.

~ The Elysian Oath ~

"I hereby swear to be a protector of Salvus and all of those who inhabit it. I swear to uphold this code and not to bring the group's inner-happenings to the public's eye. I am an Elysian. I am a shadow. I am a silent Guardian, and by this I swear."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Elysian Application ~

[Only fill this out if you have been offered to join RPly, please]

RP

Name:

Race:

Position Requested:

Do you have any skills that you could contribute to our organization? If so, what?

Have you ever been a wanted criminal of Salvus? If so, why?

OOC

In-Game Name:

Available Hours/Days:

+=+ File ID: 230034 +=+

RP

Name: Wither Athena

Race: Northeron human

Position Requested: Elysian Guardsman, as well as the ability to fill empty roles when the time calls for them to be needed and no one else is able to step in.

Do you have any skills that you could contribute to our organization? If so, what? Years of killing, spying, former leader of Elysians for a brief period of time in Asulon, former constable of Shields, among other groups, and loyalty to the royal family as I had grown up around some of them and love those more than life itself.

Have you ever been a wanted criminal of Salvus? If so, why? Not in Salvus, no.

OOC

In-Game Name: rukio13

Available Hours/Days: N/A :3

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.