Cleansing Malinor: Looking For Volunteer Troops

bignsxxy

*whiles your talking about your distaste for high elves a man with a funny mustache gives you a note in a bar.

"

Mask Movement

Anon.jpg

Looking for Troops to Help Rid Anthos of High Elves

Help make Anthos a better place, these animals belong in cages away from innocent populations were they use manipulation financially and by force to get what they want. They are inferior to even the smallest rat in all of Anthos. Help us send these animals to Exportation Centers.

MC Name:

Name:

Race:

"

"Strange, they want the exact same thing for you ... " Idriel says, to the note.

"Strange, they want the exact same thing for you ... " Idriel says, to the note.

"Aye, may the gods help them, because their freedom will be short lived"

An old man seems to stand behind the elf, watching quietly at all who take his pamphlet. He seems senile and simply takes a seat on the side of the road, all the while watching.

Archibald fills out the application, letting out a sigh.

MC Name: ((Speedillion))

Name:Archibald I-Think-It's-Time-To-Stop Vallero

Race:Half-human, half-it's-time-to-stop-trying.

*writes down the name

"I will let the scientists experiment on this one".

MC Name: JadeKadoa

Name: Laila Darkspire

Race: Mali'Ker, pure

An old veteran of the Holy Oren EMPIRE sits on a chair nearby.

"Pfft. The only army that could ever do the shite ye want to fookin do is the ploughing Roses and now all of you edgy folk have caused 'em to leave. Good bloody job."

An old veteran of the Holy Oren EMPIRE sits on a chair nearby.

"Pfft. The only army that could ever do the shite ye want to fookin do is the ploughing Roses and now all of you edgy folk have caused 'em to leave. Good bloody job."

((Except we were allies with the rose. xD))

Iatrilemar sits calmly in his home sipping on his tea. 

Khel, having always been a fan of insulting high elves and the other pale-races comes across the fellow in an inn.

He spits out his juice at the revelation of the message and begins to laugh, one which comes rarely to the dark elf

"You pale-skins! Always so foolish in nearly every manner. It's as if I am watching mere dogs fight over a bone. You will fail and they burn you on a stake, or perhaps debate you to death as is customary in faerie-culture"

Khel turns about and proceeds to exit

"And a true warrior does not hide behind masks, especially those so vile and distasteful in appearance."

"Know that if I discover your people in malinor touching my faerie elves, I will remove each of your hands. Drop your foolish act now, before I let slip your mortal coil. This is your first and only warning paleskin"

Khel departs from the inn, chuckling to himself periodically as he progresses down the path back to his darkie-cave

((Edited))

After laughing at the note Athri begins to write his own application while nobody is looking.

MC Name:  Minuscule_Evil

Name: Doctor Long John

Age: Three, I think. Papa told me how to count to three...

Race: A Human that is as dumb as a rock, what about you?

Sitting alone in the bar, Lucion spies the note left behind in the bar by Khel. Preferring to remain silent while the dark elf ranted and laughed, he made his way to the table, and took a peek at the note himself while patrons were distracted by Khel's loud, darkie-exit-chuckle. He remains silent for numerous moments after reading it over, before scribbling upon the flyer.

MC Name: Mithradites

Name: Sucion Lullus

Age: Five measly decades. Half-way to death in my gnat-like existence.

Race: Human. One may have gathered so, due to the gnats mentioned in the previous sentence.

Iatrilemar would have found a time to post on the flier placing his application in the appropriate spot.

MC name: BrandNewKitten

RP name: Riles Iatmar

Race: Human, cursed by both mortality and lack of hygiene.