New Dawn (Recruiting)

Eldritch Lagomoprha

Who Are We?:

We are New Dawn, we originally came from Asulon where we owned the Kingdom of Winter's Peak, we are the people who fight for what we believe is right, we are a rebel force and like to make sure that people are living by our way of freedom. We like to make sure that people are not getting too big or doing things that we deem as bad. We are currently a group of Dwarves but we seek to be much more than that. We seek to be a Kingdom or a Nation that fights for what is truly right, we don't want people living under the slavery of Oren and we don't want people to be forced to do what we do not believe is right.

What Do We Do?:

We fight for what we believe is right, we set up a camp where we will attack from and then we fight until we either win or until we get defeated which is highly unlikely with our military knowledge and tactics.

Where Are We Based?:

Currently we are not based anywhere as we do not have any land, although that will soon not be an issue for us since we plan to go to war to gain some land that will hopefully be quite close to The North so that we can defend the realm from the dangers that lie within it.

Application (One Per Character Not Account):

MC Name:

RP Name:

Time Zone:

Race:

Skills You Have:

Preferred Job:

Weapon Of Choice:

Armour Of Choice:

Skype and Teamspeak Name:

What Can You Bring To The Guild?:

Do You Have A VA?:

If You Don't Have A VA Try To Get One!!!

((Please tell me somebody can read this))

Not at all.

<< Font color change is in order. :P >>

I hope you understand that as you are a rebel you are likely to be beaten to death on sight from this point onwards, right?

I understand this completely, I also understand that without a force distracting the Human Empire they will just wipe out everybody else.

*A note is pinned largely over the original poster.

The Wolvengard offer places of war, glory and knowledge to all unsatisfied with this current order.

*rips down the note that was pinned over his note and places a note under it.

New Dawn will soon have a base set up in Malinor and the first order of business will be teaching The Wolvengard to stop messing with our guild.

*rips down the note that was pinned over his note and places a note under it.

New Dawn will soon have a base set up in Malinor and the first order of business will be teaching The Wolvengard to stop messing with our guild.

Bael spies the new note and smirks, putting up his own note.

"We welcome trouble. I hope you can put the money where

your mouth is however."

Bael then hides in a nearby bush and prepares to lob fireballs at anyone who tries to tamper with his note.

*Attaches a Note to an arrow and fires it at the notice board*

"Bring It"

A quer (lol can't even say Q U E E R) looking peasant walks up to Bael's note, he slowly runs his cheek along it. "Soon my love" the peasant whispers in audible range of Bael. The peasant then walks off without another word.

Bael stands up in the bush and launches a fireball at the peasant, the peasant being struck with the force of a thousand suns as he turns to char, one word leaving Bael. "Peasant."

Another peasant walks up to the charred corpse, he places an acorn on the corpse's forehead. "Rest in squirrel brother" the peasant mutters as he awaits punishment from the fire god.