Name of Artifact: Last Resort
MC Name of person(s) currently in possession of Artifact: kender123
RP Name of person(s) currently in possession of Artifact: J’alan Aureon
MC Name of creator(s) of Artifact (N/A if not applicable): kender123
RP Name of creator(s) of Artifact (N/A if not applicable): J’alan Aureon
Effect(s) of Artifact: These are your average looking pair of gauntlets but gives off a silver aura when active, it was imbued with Holy Alteration to precast a shield barrier in front or on a specific part of a person before or during a fight to add an edge in battle and protect a certain person from a vital blow. Also having the ability to cast a striking bolt of holy energy as an offensive approach.
Red Lines of Artifact:
(1) The cleric must know the T4 spell Manifest Shield and T3 Orb of light
(2) The shield cast takes up to 3 emotes for a more accurate shield but 2 emotes would only be able to do little seeing the more time you put into manifesting will just add more time and work such as: Muttering the recited prayer>The beginning of the manifestation>The finalization of spell
(3) To use/activate the user must recite a specific prayer that's known among few the Chief has told, it takes 1 charge to make a simple buckler (One for each hand) and to make a larger shield such as a kite or tower shield it'd take 2-3 from its light capacity until it turns to a dormant state. The divine bolts are just like how the buckler to tower shields, the larger the bolt, the more it'll cost on the artifact. (The gauntlet has 7 charges max until it goes into a dormant state and needs to recover its light which is 3 hours for the light to come back.)
(4) No one casting a shield to block a heavy blow, blocking something like a heavy hammer blow would take time to manifest.
(5) The shields cannot reflect/bounce back things as it acts just like your average buckler or usual shield.
(6) The gauntlets needs to be a pair in order to work, so having just one on wouldn’t work.
(7) The shield cannot be any bigger than your average tower shield. So no full bubble shields. :(
(8) A regular non-cleric descendant can't dawn the abilities of the gauntlet but can wear it as usual Armour.
Explanation of effect(s) (i.e. how it does what it does - slight bending of magic lore is allowed): A cleric pondered for awhile as in hopes, to figure a way to insure the protection of other descendants and looked at his hands realizing that Tahariae could help him. Spending hours and even weeks prayers and trying to find a cure to this problematic issue he imbued his gauntlets to be able to modify his manifesting ability to cast it upon others and even defend himself with offensive bolts of powerful blasting holy orbs. Making his job easier in both areas to help the world against the impurities his deity commands him to do so.
Number of duplicates of this Artifact: Just one pair currently
Do you agree to keep the MT updated on the whereabouts and ownership of this Artifact by using the Magic List Errors?: Yes
Have you applied for this Artifact before, and had it denied? If so, link the app: Nope