The Great Cockatrice Cometh

Lark

Event Planners, MC Names: Origin_Lark, Chumpchump, sharkali, Xtremegamer714

Event Type: Mass Hunting/Holiday Event

Event Date: 11/29/30

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Imperial Army

Event Location: Barrowmarsh/Abresi

Summary: Late on Harvest Eve, two hunters stalk Barrowmarsh, looking for game fit for the coming feast day. As they walk deeper into the forests, they hear a rumbling, “Gobble gobble gobble” coming from the darker part of the forest in front of them. Curious, they approach the noise, a few game animals scurrying in the opposite direction as they approach. As they approach, they notice straw strewn about noticing a much larger nest in the center of the clearing. A hunter freezes as he steps on the remains of a sheep, backing up and drawing his bow, he looks around cautiously, slowly advancing backwards. He bumps into something a freezes, seeing the terror-filled face of his now petrified comrade. The hunter takes off for New Abresi to alert the guards.

Concept Images/Screenshots

funny-gobble-mother-fucker-thanksgiving-

Other Information: This would be an 8 foot and quite fat cockatrice, having been able to live in the peace of Barrowmarsh for so long undisturbed. According to Chump, Cockatrices are very delicious, so we went with that :3

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes, someone to rp as the hunter, and someone to rp as the cockatrice.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Actors for hunter and cockatrice, builders to make cockatrice nest.

I found a cave with a dead cocatrice

I'd be willing to play either the Cockatrice or the hunter, simply contact me via pms if you need me.

I'd be willing to play either the Cockatrice or the hunter, simply contact me via pms if you need me.

Got skype? PM me and I'll add you to the planning group.

The cockatrice model in that cave is good for use if you get a gm to copy and paste it for you. Whole reason why I left it there :3

Event Completed