[Idea] Deaths

MamaBearJade

Its not something they /have/ to remember. This is so those of us who /want/ to add to our own personal roleplay. I honestly find dying bland cause there is nothing that comes from it. Its not forcing people to do this but for us who want to add a new aspect to roleplay

Sorry I have not read the full comment base in this post (tell me if I need to).

Though the way I see death is something that could add to roleplay within itself, see it like this- A death for the character dying, yes destroys role play for them~ In all senses they won't remember how they died or why. Though if they died, it could add to development of characters around them. Such as the killer while also near-by people. I know you might not think that death does not add to anything good or funny, but it is apart of role play and can help role play, by developing a character/s. I can give examples but that would take to long- so please forgive me, but it should be here and apart of roleplay even if you think it's bland and nothing comes from it, it can and it does.

I have to say, I looked at this and thought

Yes, there should be death. Wait...

Quite the fool I am. However, this is very hard to moderate and a silly thing to make a rule. Let people RP death as they wish!

If someone is going to use loopholes and rules to get Meta-revenge on you, you can simply ask them, 

Meta Kills Kristian;

Kristian wakes up with a memory of being stabbed by two long swords; he knows Meta uses long swords, goes after Meta

/whisper crayfishchris I know I just killed you but how on earth are you coming after me so quickly? Who told you I killed you?

Craycrayfish -> Me: My character remembered the pain feeling from two long swords and believed it was you, and is now coming after you

This is meta-gaming, very easy to find and people can't use it to metagame, If I ever died in good RP I'd have an unnatural fear of the thing, I already do it to keep death meaningful.