drfate786

Event Planners, MC Names:

Drfate786

Event Type:

Exploration, PVE, Discovery.

Event Date:

2014, July 3rd 

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Oren and the Scourge (However the scourge is only involved if the event team agrees to it, in which case a scourge ziggurat or building must be constructed near the Oren encampment, if not the jungle ruin will be infested by giant spiders who made it their home instead.)

Event Location:

South Jungle beyond Kaldonia.

Summary:

*Flyers litter the streets of kaldonia bearing a invitation to a excavation.*

"Dear citizens, 

As of recent a strange "Force" from a ruin north of the jungle ruin has acted in strange and unholy ways, reports show that black skeletons were sighted in both these ruins and further investigation has revealed that they may be scourge constructs, even more strange is how farmers have reported whispers coming from the south shortly before going into a depressed state.

To investigate this strange matter we are creating a small scouting party to create a camp within the jungle and investigate both of these ruins, you may meet our recruiter within the city inn for more details."

Concept Images/Screenshots

sshot4d0b7593b5a7d.jpg

Other Information:

None
Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes, i need them to build the jungle ruins and it must look like the concept image, i also need them to rally everyone who will sign up for the event when the date comes.
If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

Yes, i require some actors to play as the recruiters and builders to build the camp and ruin.

Note: This Event is HIGHLY involved whit Thaumaturgy, and is required for the lore to work.

Didn't you leave like 2 days ago?

The Scourge was defeated months ago.

Yep, that is why i am asking if the event team would want to add them or a faction of whats left of them in the ruins, if not we can make a alternative PVE fight, as listed within the event information.

Didn't you leave like 2 days ago?

Yeah, but i got bored and went past my "Phase" so i came back. :P

Note: Due to inactivity i am postponing this event to next week.

Sorry for the long wait. 
The original event planner was banned, along with the event not fitting with our current world/lore I'll have to deny this event.

If you have any questions as to why your event was denied feel free to message me on the forums.

Event denied