The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

To quote a million other guilds, BannanaToYou is accepted.

((I had very few issues with the app over all, a grammatical mistake here and there but not too bad. I'll have someone meet you IG to officiate your initiation. If you have a preference as to who this is, speak up. If not, I'll just send anyone over. Preferably someone in your timezone.))

OOC: Are you guys still based in Alras? Not going to meta game ect, but wearing hoods in the city is the best way to attract attention there, laws are strict you can get arrested and fined, I expect your members are usually the ones who peg it when the guards ask them to stop, why bother risk constantly be under threat of arrest when you can stop and do that simple thing, Why I am posting this I am not sure, I have a feeling some Meta gamer in your group will find out my IC name and put a contract on my head, If that happens let them come I've fought off mass undead attacks I think I can handle some hooded killers. ((If I was a villain I would have joined looks like a well structured and respectable clan.))

A guard who wields a stone sword told me to stand down or he'll kill me in seconds. I look at myself in full diamond armour and a gold sword. I looked at him and told him to walk away. :)

Dont worry, this won't happen unless you aggreivate us.

Fatty, a few things. Firstly, what is the current in-guild stance on "unsavoury acts"? ie, torture, cannibalism, Iblees worship. Presumably since we are all extended family we allow these acts to pass? That was how I formed it to be anyway.

And I have a contract. Geddin game so I can hand you the job, and then I'll PM you any OOC info you'll want to know. So you know what to expect.

Sorry Jexdane that I failed to turn up to you. We were in the middle of assaulting the new Shad'rin fort, we won and have taken them over. On the way to Galahar, we met these men who were fighting and the attacked us randomly as we walked past. So we joined in, this fight was ages. Until the men we were fighting, their armour broke and then my friend died and they ran off with broken armour and stuff. A man tried to kill me and i "PARRY" and I hit him and his golden axe broke instantly.

Name ((MC)): MrJakKiD

Name ((tIG)): Thork_Halblood

Real Life Age: 14

(sub)Race: Dark Elf

Combat experience:

Good Thork: Evil Thork:

FOA Private Black Hand-Elder Kinsman of Dark

Oren Guard Private Assassin

Guard for Hire Thief and Murdererer

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Thork prefers wielding a blade to using the art of magic.

(If so)Any Magic Skills?:

Would consider being a spy?: Thork is willing to do anything he is required and he also likes observing his prey.

Past military experience: FOA private, a guard of oren and has observed the training of the Black Cross and the Pheonix guard.

Past criminal experience: Black Hand, Thief, Solo assassin and a murderer. He used to enjoy watching the kings road, waiting for prey.

Current Occupation: None

Useful, Non-military Skills: Thork has learnt to keep his mouth shut and respect his superiors and also to keep information entrusted to him secret, no matter what circumstances he may be in.

What have you heard of us IC? I know an assassin, Cael'Que and after observing me for a while and indirectly testing my skills he offered me a chance to join, all I had to do was send a pigeon containing an application (Make an application on the forum) I also knew of you due to various rumors and story's told about you. I also hired you to fulfill a contract a while back.

What have you heard of us OOC? I have browsed your guild post and read various articles relating to you.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following?

Sword: 55

Axe: 10

Bow: 10

Unarmed: 44

Preferred weapon: Sword or Fist

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): Here

Why do you want to join?: This will provide some new RP for me and because it seems to have a decent following.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is when one player controls another player or control the event that is happening

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? Not unless asked to reveal something to someone by a superior.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do?: No as Thork needs to keep his work with you quiet or else his life could be left in tatters

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes, I understand fully

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? I have been informed of this and shall make sure to NOT divulge any information about this "extended family"

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? If that is required, I shall do so.

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? I have multiple skins that can be used however I would prefer to make my own skin purely for this and some way to show my own rank.

-Thork

If you need a supplier for goods, find me ingame. (tuarzen007/Logan_Boldshoulder). I can most likely get all goods for a nice price, for a small price. Either pm me or respond here

((Hey guys, just got back. Sorry about not telling anyone I was leaving but I do have a legitimate (sorta) excuse. I was completely unaware of the trip as it was a surprise (blame my gf, she was the one that set it up). My birthday and all. So sorry and I am now around to answer all your questions.))

Ninja, the Brotherhood accepts all brothers, no matter what they find pleasing. as long as it does not harm the Brethren in any way, we will support our... Odd(?) family members.

Ninja and Jexdane. You guys are both granted all rights in accepting initiates. As for assigning them to members and handing out lower promotions, I give you those rights as well. You can promote a member until they reach primary assassin. Then only I can promote people.

Any questions?

Ok. We just got two new brothers, ((one of which is having me look over his villain app, he's a good rper, just iffy grammar))

It's nice to have you back to help out brother, we were at a loss without you. I have a few things I wish to discuss to make our lives easier. I still need to show you the new base, and the alliance with The Master Thieves still needs to be worked out, as they are ((appearing IC soon)) soon to be actively thieving.

I have a question for you Logan, would you be willing to buy goods? We have some things that could fetch a fair price in the markets, and we need funding.

We have some interesting stuff. Talk to Procrisio.

((Also, fatty, you need to go in game some more. Everyones seen the new base but you.))