The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

*A letter has arived at the HQ

Raghnok has fallen into a deep slumber and we are not sure when if ever he will wake

((School has been really demanding and im also doing a small 1.9 pre server with just some friends and family so ive been over there. My bro doesn't like this server but I do so im not sure if we will be staying or not. Also its been almost 2 months since i posted my villian app with no reply so i kinda feel as if this server is slowing down. I have not forgotten you I check my villian app everyday and if it ever gets accepted i will be right back here fast as a bunny. I was told last time i spoke on ooc that i should just keep waiting and not repost if any of you know differently let me know. I miss you all.))

So if i got accepted as a villain i would just apply on this topic to join?

Pretty much. There's an app on the original post. It's pretty long but it covers everything we want to know. If we like it, we'll let you know.

I be takin our faction in a new direction involving alliances. If ye want moar I'll talk ta ye via letter ((no need to get the metas riled)).

I tell ye the truth, I'm bloody well excit'd.

I'd like to see DB become more of a warmongering, chaos inciting clan instead of just petty jobs. But now it's my turn to be a little inactive. I'm still on pretty much every day, just not for very long. That said, I'll stay a consultant for now.

Yeah, I was turning our group in more of a war mongers direction.

Thanks. At first I was mystified regarding the reason for the compliment and then I saw your goal. Well good luck!

Now I just need to see if the various apprentices I've picked up in my travels actually have villain apps.....

Now I just need to see if the various apprentices I've picked up in my travels actually have villain apps.....

((If any of them are decent, we always need new blood. I also want to talk to you regarding a new position. When you have the time, let me know.))

Hello again my long lost children :D, anyways, Lolindar died about 4 weeks ago so if you have a list of members go ahead and remove him. My new character might get into you guys but I'm more of a Black Hand kind'a guy :P Miss you fatty!

Haha, hey good to hear from you again. If you decide to rejoin, we're always in need of veterans. New guys are great but the experience really helps. Anyway, good luck.

fatwampa, just message me any time in game. You should eventually get lucky.

fatwampa, just message me any time in game. You should eventually get lucky.

I'll try. I can't be on as much as I used to so getting a hold of people isn't as easy.

I'm also going to send all active members an updated roster in a bit. That way you guys know who's a brother.