The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

PomPus? Oh dear -_-

Long story short, ogedi stole his guild from him, when ogedi was "supposedly" banned I told him so that maybe he could get his old guild back. He did a bit of "research" and discovered this is where I came from, and I imagine from there he just put together the pieces of the puzzle and wanted in.

He's not really "meta-gaming" per say.

I know you were accepted by fatwampa, but you're on probation until you answer these questions properly:

1. Your definition of powergaming is copy-pasted.

2. You excluded some of your past organizations, is there a reason for that?

3. Did you really only learn about this guild because of Jexdane? What exactly do you mean that he gave away too much in PMs?

Wait what? ok I'll answer sorry for the inconvenience.

1. yeah I didn't know that was an offense (...crap sorry) I just did that to save time and I completely understand what power-gaming is I just did that to try to be quick... sorry.

2. How did I exclude anything? I am a member of the white ravens but I've always wanted to be an assassin so the white ravens is just kind of like my cover occupation.

3. In PMs on the forums we had a conversation (is that still meta?) so yeah I decided to look into the Dark Brotherhood cuz I had always meant to but until the conversation I thought it was like undead guild stuff so I didn't want to join but when I found out it was an assassin guild I was hell yeah i wanna join!

sorry if there is any problems didn't mean to cause an inconvenience. :( hope it's all sorted out soon! I can't wait to do my initiation contract!

I believe he was sent by Ogedi in revenge.

Gimme the word, and I'll ban req. Itchy trigger finger, and I've already compiled a case...

Ogedi? haha lol funnies... no he didn't send me I'm still pretty pissed at him and he doesn't even know I'm an assassin... let's keep it that way plz :)

Wait what? ok I'll answer sorry for the inconvenience.

1. yeah I didn't know that was an offense (...crap sorry) I just did that to save time and I completely understand what power-gaming is I just did that to try to be quick... sorry.

2. How did I exclude anything? I am a member of the white ravens but I've always wanted to be an assassin so the white ravens is just kind of like my cover occupation.

3. In PMs on the forums we had a conversation (is that still meta?) so yeah I decided to look into the Dark Brotherhood cuz I had always meant to but until the conversation I thought it was like undead guild stuff so I didn't want to join but when I found out it was an assassin guild I was hell yeah i wanna join!

sorry if there is any problems didn't mean to cause an inconvenience. :( hope it's all sorted out soon! I can't wait to do my initiation contract!

Answer #1, then I'll speak to wampa about the legitimacy of your story.

Answer #1, then I'll speak to wampa about the legitimacy of your story.

Alex you would accept the former leader of a guild that was designed to take our guilds like the DB, That is if the DB existed, but it doesn't...?

Alex you would accept the former leader of a guild that was designed to take our guilds like the DB, That is if the DB existed, but it doesn't...?

We will talk about it, ayight? Don't worry. The situation is more or less under control.

You do realize that if anything pompus is probably about yeeh close *pinches fingers together* to slitting ogedi's throat.

You do realize that if anything pompus is probably about yeeh close *pinches fingers together* to slitting ogedi's throat.

true that, true that. lol but I kinda just feel bad for him lol but I'll still cut him open and, for the few seconds he's still alive, choke him to death with his own intestines... that is, if I have to...

((Complete this application if you wish to become a member.))

General information

Name ((MC)): mdhegs

Name ((tIG)): Boney

Real Life Age: 16

(sub)Race: Woodelf

Combat experience: I have fought in many battles and killed many people.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Depends what they do.

(If so)Any Magic Skills?: Depends how magic is. Most likely not.

Would consider being a spy?: I would enjoy being a spy. I think I would be really good at it.

Past military experience: I was once a pirate that ruled the seas.

Past criminal experience: I have killed,burned,Tortured, and stolen items from many people.

What have you heard of us IC? Nothing much. You guys do a great job at staying hidden. I like it!

What have you heard of us OOC? All I really know is your amazing evil assassins. I really like how it sounds. I hope you guys are as good as you sound.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Wrestling

Swords: 29

Axe: 0

Bow: 0

Unarmed: 30

Preferred weapon: My hands

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5287-mdhegs-villain-app/page__p__19200__fromsearch__1#entry19200

Are you wanted in any countries?: No...I like to stay hidden in the dark.

Why do you want to join?: I want to become a assassin or spy. I will do any thing you guys need.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Power gaming is when you force some one to do what you want. Example: *Boney breaks cuffs! Example 2: *Boney Drags Bob away! Example 3: Boney breaks Bobs legs. Power gaming is only ok if they let you do these things to them. It helps to whisper them OOC first. Make sure they are ok with your actions.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? I would never give away your guild.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. I will never give away your guild. I once owned a guild and I know how it feels when the whole world know about it, It sucks! I will not make you guys go through it.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes. That is a second reason I will not give you away. I don't want to be hated by everyone.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Yes I will try my best.

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? I just did.

If this application is approved, you will be PMed and asked to answer how you would respond in-game to two simple situations.

-Thanks for reading my application. I hope you take this in to consideration. -mdhegs

((Complete this application if you wish to become a member.))

General information

Name ((MC)): mdhegs

Name ((tIG)): Boney

Real Life Age: 16

(sub)Race: Woodelf

Combat experience: I have fought in many battles and killed many people.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Depends what they do.

(If so)Any Magic Skills?: Depends how magic is. Most likely not.

Would consider being a spy?: I would enjoy being a spy. I think I would be really good at it.

Past military experience: I was once a pirate that ruled the seas.

Past criminal experience: I have killed,burned,Tortured, and stolen items from many people.

What have you heard of us IC? Nothing much. You guys do a great job at staying hidden. I like it!

What have you heard of us OOC? All I really know is your amazing evil assassins. I really like how it sounds. I hope you guys are as good as you sound.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Wrestling

Swords: 29

Axe: 0

Bow: 0

Unarmed: 30

Preferred weapon: My hands

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5287-mdhegs-villain-app/page__p__19200__fromsearch__1#entry19200

Are you wanted in any countries?: No...I like to stay hidden in the dark.

Why do you want to join?: I want to become a assassin or spy. I will do any thing you guys need.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Power gaming is when you force some one to do what you want. Example: *Boney breaks cuffs! Example 2: *Boney Drags Bob away! Example 3: Boney breaks Bobs legs. Power gaming is only ok if they let you do these things to them. It helps to whisper them OOC first. Make sure they are ok with your actions.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? I would never give away your guild.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. I will never give away your guild. I once owned a guild and I know how it feels when the whole world know about it, It sucks! I will not make you guys go through it.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes. That is a second reason I will not give you away. I don't want to be hated by everyone.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Yes I will try my best.

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? I just did.

If this application is approved, you will be PMed and asked to answer how you would respond in-game to two simple situations.

-Thanks for reading my application. I hope you take this in to consideration. -mdhegs

I will pm you.

I will pm you.

Ok Thanks. Im on mostly at night. I have school during the day.

You're just asking for ninja to troll you with his number of posts...