The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

I think we're going to need another VIP. pcgeek hasn't been active as of late and he was the only we had. Anyone wanting to volunteer for job, let me know.

I'll probably just donate and keep it simple but was just throwing it out there in case anybody was already one.

*Cough* I'm Vip *Cough*

Are you saying you want in? Get me an app and I'll get you in. That is, if you want to. I wouldn't want someone joining just because we needed a VIP. If you do really want to join, you'll probably be accepted.

PM me if you're serious.

Oh you want to play a game? Has Jexdane not spoken to you? Hehehehe.

((Yeah I've wanted into the guild for ages but the application it's simply to huge for me. Maybe some other time, but it's the biggest application I've seen for anything in my life. ))

((Haha, okay. How about this, I'll send you an abridged version that you can quickly fill out. That way I have the basic information and you don't have to spend twenty minutes filling out an app.))

((Hmm... An interesting offer. Sure It's just it wouldn't take me 20 minutes it would take me like 1 hour because I put too much text and detail into what I write. Like my VA took me nearly 2 hours. I take this offer. But I don't want to join with others in the guild saying that I cheated my way in etc.))

((The more the merrier, send him over. I've got time to go over several apps.))

If you can find the time in your busy schedule, sure.

Oh, I'm sending all the bad eggs your way since you said that. :P

Glad you guys are still around. I won't be joining, but you best not slip up while Bulbo is around.

The Insanely Weird BannanaToYou Application

Name ((MC)): My MC name is BannanaToYou

Name ((tIG)): My In-Game name is Delthor. Delthor_Alzorth, Delthor_The_Slaughterer, or even Hooded_Man.

Real Life Age: My real life age, I'm 14, my name is Jamie Pinnington. I thought I'd tell you :P

(sub)Race: Hehehe, my character's subrace, he's a southeron. And he likes to throw money around. Just saying.

Combat experience: I've joined in many battles around Aegis, done some fighting battles in Galahar. I've not really lost a battle in a long time. I do actually track everyone I kill, piss off and bully in my book. It's somewhere located around my special area. You wont ever find it!

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: What's the "Sorcerers League"? Sounds good, if it's a guild and has good lore, teamwork and a stable leader. I'll be spying on you a lot, lurking, waiting to pounce out.

(If so)Any Magic Skills?: As far as my magic goes, I don't really use it, neither do I use potions. Because Delthor's brute strength is powerful enough to knock down almost every man. Diamond armour and a gold/diamond sword and I'll kill everyone nearly. Seriously though I could. (Try)

Would consider being a spy?: Being a spy aye? That sounds pretty interesting, I'll be a spy if it's just pretending to be a pitiful civilian who would stand around drinking some milk, or hiding in a tree jumping from branch to branch following the suspect. Either one seems cool and I'd take that job.

Past military experience: I can't remember a lot of it but I do have a book that I track in as I said earlier. I've been fighting in the Galahar areas, but everyone who threatens me, they run off afterwards. I let them run because next time, their head will be on a pike outside my house. I'll sit there and drink my morning tea as I'd look outside to see his head. On a pike in my garden.

Past criminal experience: The whole list would be something like,

Killing Alras High constable.

Nearly killing Syrio in a trap.

A lot! Of Oren guards, Galahar guards in their own bridges and traps. Stolen from a few people lately. And I've even fooled Galahar guards into thinking a man killed their Lord and ended up killing a General Ranger.

Current Occupation: My current occupation is to team up with some blood thirsty pals that like and do what I do. That'd be a loverly experience.

Useful, Non-military Skills: Though this isn't a skill but being richer than most people gives me a wide range of armour and weapons of my choice, I can build what I want to build. Traps, torturing chambers etc. Having a high blacksmith level gives you a higher armour level. As well as doing more damage in armour with wrestling.

What have you heard of us IC? Yes I've heard of your group IC.

What have you heard of us OOC? I've also heard a lot about you OOC, but I've heard that you lost a bit of power in the leaders and was staying low for a while?

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? I'm pretty high one the perks I wanted to train in.

Swords: 100

Axe: Probably like 6

Bow: Like 7

Unarmed: <---Wrestling? Mines about 50

Preferred weapon: Diamond sword in armour, gold sword out of armour.

((Servers down and I can't check my skills for me so there no accurate stats. But my swords is 100!))

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): ((Any question about Repetio commenting waiting for new bio ask me as I can tell you why, anything else tell me))

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/29907-bannanatoyous-villlain-app-readaccepted/page__p__169857__hl__bannanatoyou__fromsearch__1#entry169857

Are you wanted in any countries?: ((Real life yes, I'm on the run right now. Joke :P)) No, even after my continuous messing around with almost every country they don't seem to care because I'd probably kill them. They don't care about me because I'm a big threat to most people.

Why do you want to join?: I've wanted to join for ages, now that I've acquired my Accepted Villain Application, I can now join the guild I wanted to join most. I want to join the team and work together to push above all other guilds.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Um, I'm not that sure about this as I've not power gamed but here:

Using something that gives you an unfair advantage over the player base. Example: Running away from a suspect into your house. This house is permed. You block the doorway up with a material stopping the player from engaging combat with you. This isn't possible to pile up the masses of material in the time given to the player in Rp.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? I wouldn't do that because it takes away my secrecy and would get me kicked out from this awesome guild, I wouldn't hint this out either, because Meta gamers would find it impossible to keep down.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. Yes I accept the terms and conditions of the question given!

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes! I understand the question fully wouldn't want to ruin my experience more than anyone else's.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes I completely understand. ((You know your men couldn't take me down! :P))

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? I always take pictures of my kills and Villainous activities. As of this second I have 661 photos in my screenshot folder.

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? By have you downloaded the skin I'm not sure. I made my own and I think it's most likely appropriate. I think I missed out on the comment if you said anything about guild skins.

((I've got so many questions to ask and that you do as well, can't wait))