The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Scroll up Ninja, you'll see Angelos speaking of numbers of posts.

Edit: Er, look on page 12

Yes we are no longer accepting applications as of now. Don't worry, we may start recruiting sometime in the future but as of now... We don't wanna hear it.

Opening up recruitment for 1 or 2, max, positions.

Id love to apply but my app hasnt been looked at yet -.- so close :(

((Hey guys, haven't had a chance to get on since... I don't remember. School's a *****. Anyway, I just wanted to see if there was any issues or problems. I won't be on much today but starting this week, I should be on more.))

Sorry I have been away for so long... Aye was lost in a rather extensive cave and 'ave onleh just found meh way out. ((school started and i got swamped with calc homework and havent had time for minecraft in awhile. I am still alive and if anthing needs doing send me a pm on the forums i am on here more often))

Good to hear both of you are alive. For a while now, I've been the only leadership on.

And what amazing leadership you've been. Nice role in the arena by the way, I'm pretty sure everyone in aegies knew of your amazing wins.

I was thinking of moving HQ to haven or somewhere because the Alras HQ sucks but its okay.

Do I 'ave any contracts or assignments? To Complete...

Alras HQ? Never saw it. We had a thriving HQ in Laurelin. But I don't think this guild is lasting much longer.

Cali you don't have a villain app and you copied the one you posted from wampa... So no.

That said, Wampa is inactive as are quite a few of our members. Putting DB on hold for now. If something comes up we'll assemble.

Ello mu fellow brethren, greetings and all that unnecessary rot. I 'ave 'ad a 'ell of a journey and 'ave finally put that barely traversed road be'ind me. Mother nature, if the ***** exists, has not been kind to me and I just finally got it all in order.

((Translation: My computer has been giving me all sorts of **** and I haven't had loads of time to work on it. School and the like. Just was checking in a seeing if anything was going on. ))