The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

((hey guys, sorry I wasn't on all night. I was doing "stuff" as in getting hammered and partying. >.> What? Don't judge.))

I'll be on today and I'll meet all who gather at the town center. Right by the cathedral.

Be there.

Name ((MC)):Undeelad

Name ((IG)):Undeelad_the_Shaman

Race:Orc

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11214

Combat experience:Killed many humans and dwarves who werent smart enough to stay away from me.

Past military experience:Hired a couple of times, got paid a good bit for killing.

Why do you want to join?:Because it would be nice to assasinate for, "people with money''e

Nice? Hmmm. Well I'll talk to you in person. You're not in yet but I'll give you a chance. Alras is the place. Cathedral. ((PM me when you get there))

((hey guys, sorry I wasn't on all night. I was doing "stuff" as in getting hammered and partying. >.> What? Don't judge.))

I'll be on today and I'll meet all who gather at the town center. Right by the cathedral.

Be there.

I'm there right now.

Are there any guild projects I can help with?

I could use your support in Alras. We're getting things off the ground and there is a particular subject I need to talk to you about regarding your unused skills. If you're interested me send me a letter ((PM)).

I would like to inform you that I will be applying for the Dark Brotherhood soon. I have just left the Dark Hand for personal reason but I need a way to gain money. ((I'll apply once my villain app is finally accepted, I applied a while ago but it hasn't been looked at...))

I would like to inform you that I will be applying for the Dark Brotherhood soon. I have just left the Dark Hand for personal reason but I need a way to gain money. ((I'll apply once my villain app is finally accepted, I applied a while ago but it hasn't been looked at...))

If you have not made enemies of the Black Hand in doing so, I will consider your application ((when your villain app is accepted)).

We would not like to strain our relationship with them.

I am still allies with certain members including Ryder, just certain people within the guild are but dogs, they are not family, I do not feel like dealing with them.

I am still allies with certain members including Ryder, just certain people within the guild are but dogs, they are not family, I do not feel like dealing with them.

Very well, get your application completed and I will consider you.

I accept your alliance.

The Black Hand welcomes this guild as allies.

I will see you in battle.

Name ((MC)):pcgeek61995

Name ((IG)):Raghnok Stonebeard

Race: Dwarf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14636

Combat experience: Trained as a Guard of Kal'Urguan as well as a scout. Served in the war with humans. And fought at the battle of the undead keep

Past military experience: Training with the dwarven army and guard.

Preferred weapon: Axe ((it will be once skills are back but til then i use a sword))

Are you wanted in any countries?:No

Why do you want to join?: I need a place that will please the voices and will compensate me for it ((only makes sense if you rad my villian app))

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:No aye 'ave no intrest in witchcraft

Would consider being a spy?:Aye used to beh a spy for Urguan and Alras *laughs at the same time

Any other comments:((villan app is not yet accepted but if it doesnt pass ill keep trying til it does))

Hey guys, unfortunately I think I am going to leave the guild. Its not that I have anything against you guys, but I believe that the Black Hand is where I really belong. Since we are allies, I hope to see you again in war against the corruption of Aegis.

-Skril

Nice? Hmmm. Well I'll talk to you in person. You're not in yet but I'll give you a chance. Alras is the place. Cathedral. ((PM me when you get there))

Where is this cathedral located? I traveled to Alras and couldnt find it.

I accept your alliance.

The Black Hand welcomes this guild as allies.

I will see you in battle.

I look forward to this.

Also, I need to go over some alliance policy with you when you have the time.

Hey guys, unfortunately I think I am going to leave the guild. Its not that I have anything against you guys, but I believe that the Black Hand is where I really belong. Since we are allies, I hope to see you again in war against the corruption of Aegis.

-Skril

I am sorry to hear this. We have no hostility towards you as of now but if I hear of any "problems" you cause... It may not be so good for you.

Where is this cathedral located? I traveled to Alras and couldnt find it.

Its rather easy to find, just go through the main gates and go straight. You'll find a really big area with a large stone building.

Name ((MC)):pcgeek61995

Name ((IG)):Raghnok Stonebeard

Race: Dwarf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14636

Any other comments:((villan app is not yet accepted but if it doesnt pass ill keep trying til it does))

Well I'll meet you at the Cathedral in Alras. ((PM me when you reach the city)).