The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Name ((MC)): Flaggamer

Name ((IG)): Skril

Race: Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): Don't have one yet.

Combat experience: Brought up as an assassin in a guild that found me as a small child, I learned the ways of stealth, agility, and strength. Many men has fallen to my blade and bow, before they could even unsheath their weapons.

Past military experience: None, but I believe my experience could best someone with more experience in the military.

Preferred weapon: Sword or bow, no preference, usually use both.

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not yet, as I have blocked my face and killed any who have managed to see it.

Why do you want to join?: So far I have been a lone wolf, and though its nice not taking orders, the cold weather and monsters at night can get old quickly.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Possibly, depending how much more powerful an assassin that would make me.

Would consider being a spy?: Only if I must.

Any other comments: I am a team player and hope to eventually work my way up the ranks of this guild and be respected as an official.

Name ((MC)):CaliMkali

Name ((IG)):Link

Race:Dwarf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14075

Combat experience:Iv been training for the whole of my life to be na assassain

Past military experience:Iv been in wars but iv won them all but some friends die and some friends dont but i was the lucky one..

Preferred weapon:Bow

Are you wanted in any countries?:Kal'Urguan

Why do you want to join?:Becuase it sounds fun and serious also iv been waiting for one of these guilds to get posted.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:hmm il think about it

Would consider being a spy?:Defintley cause iv been on some spy missions myself when i was a scout.

Any other comments:Were is your Hideout?If i get accepted?

((This list is not to be used as in-game info ever!))

Leader/Grand master: fatwampa [Procrisio Giovanni]

High Councillor: Aerog [Alex_Pan]

Elite Assassin: buley [Ghaul]

Elite Assassin: Lolindar [Zarsies]

Elite Assassin:Thatpyrodude [banok Grey]

Neophyte Sicarius: Aquilus [starkiller2010]

Neophyte Sicarius: Lia Amanodle [Pilchar]

Neophyte Sicarius: Everin the Bound [Cowsgomooand]

lol. but its such good info XD. side note great organization i like how you have it set up.

Name ((MC)): Flaggamer

Name ((IG)): Skril

Race: Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): Don't have one yet.

Any other comments: I am a team player and hope to eventually work my way up the ranks of this guild and be respected as an official.

Accepted. You will make your way to the kingdom of Alras to find more information. I am quite certain you will find a place in the Brotherhood.

((also, get working on a villain app))

Name ((MC)):CaliMkali

Name ((IG)):Link

Race:Dwarf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14075

Are you wanted in any countries?:Kal'Urguan

Any other comments:Were is your Hideout?If i get accepted?

You are also accepted but I wonder what kind of training you have been doing. When I meet you in person I will ask you more about this. Go to Alras. And i'll also talk to you about being wanted by the dwarves too.

As soon as you guys get to Alras, contact me through a letter ((pm me)).

lol. but its such good info XD. side note great organization i like how you have it set up.

Well uh, credit goes to me for making the inital idea, and fatwampa for taking this idea to the next level...

Slyth iw to be cast out and killed if you see him.

Reason? Copying Thedas villain app and claiming he spent 3-4 hours on it.

Also to be blacklisted is evilpizzaman, for the same reason, but instead this was my app he copied.

I will work on a more extensive blacklist on holiday...

And whoever posted this

Why do you want to join?:Becuase it sounds fun and serious also iv been waiting for one of these guilds to get posted.[/quote

We were the first guild in Aegis, formed by me before server release...

And fatwampa, do take grammer into account when accepting/denying apps. We need good rperswho can roleplay an assassination properly, and not some 12 year old who just goes "diedie in the name of me trololol"

I think you get a ban for it in the end...

Name ((MC)):Undeelad

Name ((IG)):Undeelad_the_Shaman

Race:Orc

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11214

Combat experience:Killed many humans and dwarves who werent smart enough to stay away from me.

Past military experience:Hired a couple of times, got paid a good bit for killing.

Preferred weapon:Iron Sword, or bow.

Are you wanted in any countries?:No

Why do you want to join?:Because it would be nice to assasinate for, "people with money''

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:Maybe

Would consider being a spy?:Very much.

Any other comments:Nope

when will you be online fatwampa because i was waiting all night yesterday

:D

Hey fatwampa when are we gonna get some missions. Cause I've been hanging out in Alras for awhile now, like about a day , and it seems like know one is ever online.

Hey fatwampa when are we gonna get some missions. Cause I've been hanging out in Alras for awhile now, like about a day , and it seems like know one is ever online.

OOC: i'm afraid you just missed me, you missed me drowing in a hole for not anwsering guard orders in alras...fun times...