The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

erm ok i can work without tnt but how do i apply for a villain app thingy .once i get that can i join thanks

wulfensteine

Post and application in this forum

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/forum/44-villain-applications/

Be warned that the screening is very strict and probably 9/10 applications get denied.

Ah it is ok and Dont Worry ive heard some of the rumours going around that were started by meta-gamers and i only beleive what i read on this forum or what you have posted and im posting my Villian App In an hour or two so If you want to look and see if its your sort of thing i shall post the link but it may be a while till it is seen.. Thanks Anyway

-Thorknor

thank you for your support !!!!!!!!

Its good to know that not everyone can be as awsome as you are and fully understand all the questions posed to us in the application form.

Thanks again

wulfensteine

Sorry if I seem a little... hard coming onto things like this, but stuff like you being a member could get us banned for allowing you to do these things.

Also, the questions seem pretty easy to me, and I'm dyslexic.

Your call.

Post and application in this forum

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/forum/44-villain-applications/

Be warned that the screening is very strict and probably 9/10 applications get denied.

I think i might wait a few weeks until i get used to the server and then fill in the villain app and apply to become a member of the brotherhood

But until then good luck

and remember

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

I think i might wait a few weeks until i get used to the server and then fill in the villain app and apply to become a member of the brotherhood

But until then good luck

and remember

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Your application is horrible. Why are you so sure you are going to be accepted?

You are all entitled to your own opinion, but I'm the 'moderator' of this thread so, don't post anything that you know will start ****.

OOC: Ok, sorry. I haven't been on in a while due to school related things (like classes and such) so I apologize for the disorganized appearance.

So yes we will be having some rather major renovations regarding membership and the like but don't worry about getting kicked out or anything. From now on you must have an accepted villain app or a really good unaccepted villain app (me or Alex will be the judge on that).

Further more, I am taking down the member list. Don't worry, all trusted members will be given a list to refer to. This is to crack down on a certain group of obnoxious players who like to use forum info in game. Yes, I am referring to meta gamers.

We will have a meeting in game with as many administrators as we can get to start planning where we will go from here. All Elites, Counselors and Primaries must contact me as soon as they can. We need to regroup quickly if we wish to use this situation to our advantage.

Name ((MC)): MrJakKiD

Name ((IG)): Thorknor

Race: Dark Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): Click Here!! (No Reply Yet)

Combat experience: Trained For Years With His Master BloodBlade. Every Two Days They’d Go Into The Elven Forests and Train among the Trees From Dawn Till Dusk.

Past military experience: Was Recruited As An Oren Guard but Soon left as they had nothing to offer apart from opening and shutting gates. Was A Sergeant in the S.A ((Storms Army)) But Doesn’t Communicate With Them anymore as there base of operations was destroyed in an Undead Attack

Preferred weapon: With All The Training I Can Handle A Blade Extremely Well but Likes to have a bow as a backup.

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not Currently But Me and The Orc Warlord don’t see eye to eye as he tried to burn down the inn I was in where I confronted him but I couldn’t Kill him or challenge him as his ‘Warparty’ went to attack The Undead and I think one or two of his men are after me

Why do you want to join?:Because I have been looking for something like this for a while now and I found nothing.. Untill I Saw this and saw I want to be part of it.. Its small and very active, just how I like it.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Hmm If I was commanded to by my superiors I would but I prefer to stick with my blade and bow.

Would consider being a spy?: Not All Of The Time but if a contract called for it like for instance tracking and watching the activities of my target before I make my move and strike him down

Any other comments: This Guild is by Far Best I have seen and from what I have read the community is tightly knit and Highly Active.. Keep Up The Great Work.

I thought id re apply now my app was up and see what you think..

Thorknor.