The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Question, what is the difference between the two guilds, the dark brotherhood and the black hand?

Different policies, structuring, members and locations.

((not to be used in-game: The BH directly supports the Undead while the DB is directly against the established order that the people call "good." The DB has no quarrel with the Undead though.: Again, that is to never be used as in-game facts.))

I have all the time in the world. You may discuss it at anytime...

((not to be used in-game: The BH directly supports the Undead while the DB is directly against the established order that the people call "good." The DB has no quarrel with the Undead though.: Again, that is to never be used as in-game facts.))

((most people call good))

((most people call good))

Some would argue that we are not people but animals... Maybe they're right. Still, A bear would maul a Halfing in a fight (if you could call it that).

Sounds good to me.

wait do we get payed off assassainatin someone or do we pay to do it.

what can i write in my name for promotions, for an example Inative_Link

I quit, its not realy my thing because i keep gettin caurght and im realy poor at keepin a low profile(good luck freind)

Hi to all involved with this guild. I just wanted to post my interest on joining this guild, as its exactly what Im looking for on the server. Do I have to have a villain app to join (eventually)? Ive asked server moderators how I change my alignment from good to evil for joining, but all I get is "Oh another one...." so I think that they think I want to be Undead or something -.- .Any help would be appriciated.

Cheers!

Hi to all involved with this guild. I just wanted to post my interest on joining this guild, as its exactly what Im looking for on the server. Do I have to have a villain app to join (eventually)? Ive asked server moderators how I change my alignment from good to evil for joining, but all I get is "Oh another one...." so I think that they think I want to be Undead or something -.- .Any help would be appriciated.

Cheers!

Just saying ahead of time, if you want to be a villain be prepared to wait a very very long time, this is my eleventh day of waiting for mine to be looked at. viewforum.php?f=52

Just saying ahead of time, if you want to be a villain be prepared to wait a very very long time, this is my eleventh day of waiting for mine to be looked at. viewforum.php?f=52

Oh wow really?? Mind you its probobly coz theres a ton of kids wanting to be Undead -.-

I quit, its not realy my thing because i keep gettin caurght and im realy poor at keepin a low profile(good luck freind)

Really? You don't have to be an assassin if you feel you are inadequate or too impatient. There are positions that need to be filled that do entail getting caught.

But if you really wish to leave, I will not stop you.

Yes i changed my mind im still in the guild! and i got the message and im okay with that and I iv changed my skin so people dont reconise me that much and when will you be online?

Also do i 'ave any assignments to do, any contracts, because i realy want to be in the action!