The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Could we offer our services to Tac & Co in exchange for permission to create a guild hall there?

I'm not quite sure if that would be wise as the Tac&co seem to be slightly, how shall I put this? Not like-minded individuals. They seem to be waaay more law abiding and such.

Oh, and we have secured some land in Alras so we're good.

Besides, we shouldn't have to ask them for permission to do anything. Not really the kind of guild I wanna take orders from. If they have a problem with us we'll make a problem. Fish and newspaper style.

We will also need to start obtaining the resources necessary to begin construction.

Pretty much have all the materials. I gave up on making the house because it looked so ugly but the head-architect volunteered to make the house. Unfortunately instead of an abandoned house we have to really just make it blend into the surroundings because I got some OOC threats from the King and the Undead that we need to lay low.

We have a plot and half-built house. We also need to get ownership so that we can start adding people to perms. We've done as much as we can but we have to wait on the builder and a GM to sort some things out. When it's done we'll contact you guys.

I'm going away for a weekend. I have ownership so I'm perming everyone in the guild for it. Fatwampa is still in charge or what goes on in there so don't grief or take stuff from chests until it's all done. We'll try to get a VIP in there and set up private chests for people. Fatwampa will show you guys where it is if you're active.

@Relok who just ninja'd me. I don't know if I can trust everyone but griefing a house gets you banned anyway, and I want the guild to be active and have somewhat of an incentive for people to go there. As for chests, we can have some basic public chests and a VIP can come give each of us a chest of our own.

Also new rule: You never say DB, or Dark Brotherhood IC. We can do our little business but no one can know it was us.

Also new rule: You never say DB, or Dark Brotherhood IC. We can do our little business but no one can know it was us.

An excellent point. If it is never mentioned IG then the only people who know about it are the members (and meta-gamers I guess).

As far as the building goes, Alex, do you know when we can get ownership?

An excellent point. If it is never mentioned IG then the only people who know about it are the members (and meta-gamers I guess).

As far as the building goes, Alex, do you know when we can get ownership?

Woah, like, triple post. What the hell? Ignore all the problems, people... Yeah, do that.

I still need ma rank fatwampa, just make it whatever you want.

Also, I'll ask Janik about protection

Um, it IS Alras yes?

Edit: the undead? Why are they involved?

Uh huh. And I'll get your rank sometime tonight. ((I got classes from now til then))